Advanced Bundle Products

Advanced Bundle Products

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
March 2, 2020

I used this app to sell several of my company's items together as a bundle with a discount applied. This is the best bundle app available and at a great value for everything I have seen.
It took a bit of back and forth emailing with the developers to have the app set up in the desired way on our store, their assistance was absolutely necessary to be able to set up the app properly on the store. We would not be able to implement the app without their assistance. I would personally consider that a bit of a negative.
The developers were friendly and responsive and helped me to ultimately achieve my desired outcome.
Overall, I would recommend this app for your bundle offer needs.

Bioss
Time spent using app: 12 days
Mageworx replied March 3, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave the honest review. Our company puts customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers.

We will do our best to improve the app's installation and configuration to make them easier and more user-friendly.

Feel free to reach out to us for any suggestions or queries.

Have a great day.

November 14, 2018

Great app that’s helping me bundle several products on one page. I’ve been looking for an app to do that for a long time, Unsuccessfully till now. Their customer service couldn’t be better; very responsive and knowledgeable. As soon as the app allows for ‘add to cart’ per item, I’ll bump up my rating to five stars.

Norse Interiors