Advanced Bundle Products

Advanced Bundle Products

by MageWorx

Get more sales with bundle products & discounts!

Hofladen Express

This app works as advertised. I had some small amendments to make and contacted the developer, who was more than helpful and turn around time was very quick.

March 25, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a beautiful review. Our company puts customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers.

Feel free to reach out to us for any suggestions or queries.

Have a great day.

WSC Performance

The App - I've tried a couple of Bundler apps, and at the moment, this is a great app. It allows you to bundle products together as a single product. Because you can create a single product, you can give the product tags etc, and it gets it's own product page, as a result, you can link it into your regular filter.

Service - within my trial period I found an issue with the way the app displayed in mobile, within 24 hours, this was fixed, fantastic service, and as a result I would highly recommend trying the app.

The only downside so far - cannot create a bundle from multiple collections, would be useful if you could have a bundle which included a product from collection A, a product from collection B, and a product from collection C to create a bundle.

March 24, 2020

Hello,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review. I will share this with our team to let them know to keep up the amazing work :)

We will definitely consider this feature for our future updates.

Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

Totally TALA

Phenomenal Support! The Advanced Bundle products app has been very helpful to us in order to sell packages with multiple colour offering to our clients. But much more than that the team behind it offer incredible support along the way. There is no problem too big or two small that they are not willing to help fix efficiently. Thank you especially to Angelika and Dmitri! You guys are fabulous! Thanks again

March 23, 2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for this review. We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5 star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers.

Feel free to get back to us if you have any questions or need our help. We will be happy to assist.

Loops Beauty

The app is great, and the team behind this app is amazing, they have been super responsive and helped us make some customizations to fit into our theme.

MVP Wardrobe

Best app for bundle product! Super support team! I could not find better. Thank you for all your support

March 21, 2020

Hello,

Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

Cycle

This app is amazing. The customer support is perfect, they are helpful and always quick to reply. Really recommended!

March 5, 2020

slendertone-dev

Great App, We used this app for our Bundle products and it worked perfectly fine and very easy to use. The Support team is very good, strong and fast. We are very happy with the App and its team.

MX5 Mania

Great app, easy to use and set up. Works VERY well - Support has been great and fast when required!!!

shopwildwings

This is a great app! We needed some unique functionality, and the support team helped us achieve what we needed.

Duck Camp

This app was the only one with a simple functionality I thought I would find in bountiful supply. We wanted to show a bundle of products as a single product, and the "buy it now" add the items separately to cart (so it wouldn't require new sku's or mess with current ones).

Not only does the app do this well, the support/dev team was insanely helpful and catered to our direct needs in a pretty timely fashion. They went above and beyond, and I'll happily recommend this app and company to anyone for anything. Thank you guys!

Previous 1 3