Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty & rewards, reviews, wishlist, and UGC

The HairBox

It's not only the App that's great, but the technical support team too. They actual wrote to me, offering their support for free and it was quick. I'm loving it!!! The App increases my store's visibility

Selpmas Company Limited

very helpful app & tech support response was super fast. Installed the app for me to a custom theme. Million thx to the support team for going the extra miles!!

Rangkosh

For a free app, the kind of service these guys provide is amazing! I have installed social shop wave on my store and configured the look and feel of the store, and everything looks awesome now. There isn't a need for a paid social login as long as SSW is free. Thanks guys :)

de la COMMUNE

Great customer service! I love being able to offer social check in with my customers! It's fantastic!

Phoebe Heess

Great Customer Care. Anton even build in buttons in the right colour. Thanks Guys!

www.theboxeddragon.com

Excellent Customer Care. SocialShopWave is a "Fantastic" and FREE APP. They really care about building your customer base. We at The Boxed Dragon Company would like to thank you :) :)

Pink Lucy

This app is amazing and the customer service and support are equally amazing. With social media being the biggest influencer and largest platform to market- this app keeps us social with our 100k social media followers. In addition; it keeps them engaged which trickles down REVENUE! You need this app if your are running an online business- not having it is doing you an injustice.

Nifty Medical Supplies Inc

Great App !! Easy to integrate. The team is really help full as i have no knowledge of coding and were very fast in helping me integrate everything the way i wanted !

StylishBeau.com

Awesome! Easy to install and integrate , lots of features are provided in this app which depletes the role of the other apps as well. Nothing is better than this it's free and works perfectly.

TheBikeShop. Велосипеды для жизни в Калининграде

App looks really clean and neat. Works well and make life a lot easier with the social media log in. The customer support is just AMAZING! Just drop an e-mail and they will get right back to you! Btw, they speak Russian, for those who may concern :)