Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty & rewards, reviews, wishlist, and UGC

Hanami Love

Excellent Customer Service! Unlike most apps, this app has support reach out to you and initiate help. Very quick response and delivers everything they say they will! A lot of apps on here have a lot of red tape when it comes to tech support but this one doesn’t.

elwshop.com

Growave team did a great job of installing the Reviews and Wishlist parts of their app to my store with my custom template. I am trying it out these two features now and hope to upgrade to paid version leverage rewards and social sharing features in the future.

88 jewelry

merci beaucoup ceci fait une enorme différence sur l'image de la marque pour nos futur client.
cordialement une cliente satisfaite
eighty-eight Jewelry

L.Naturel Concept Store

TOTALLY not amused! The app says it does a bunch of things, but the only free tools are nothing but crap.
When you delete the app, the app leaves a whole bunch of unneeded files in the code section. This is really annoying!

I even don't know If I can delete them, because maybe the triggers are nested in my other code I had from my theme.

TOTALLY NOT HAPPY! This is total bullshit. Thanks for waisting all my stuff!

Belita.store

Amazing app and incredible support never seen before with any other apps on Shopify!
Their team is real trouble-shooters and I'm happy that I chose this app. Recommend to everyone!

Yoga Cats

This app was advised to me on the forum. I am very satisfied. And many thanks to the support service)

AMBR.

Incredible support staff. So easy to set up and link to my website. The staff even made sure the colours match back to my website. Very happy with the integration process. :) Would highly recommend.

Laybarequeenbee

I love Growave! It definitely made a huge difference. I think reviews become even more appealing when the shop owner responds and that's one of the reasons we updgraded from the free version. I also like the idea of rewarding customers for referrals and visits with points that they may redeem for future use. Tattu is awesome!

balanceart.online

I really enjoyed this program, the very friendly staff will always be ready to help and advise. The amount of help you provided in the settings was amazing. Nice to have business

The Harbour Bookshop

I was looking for a comprehensive and flexible reward & loyalty programme and Alice did OUTSTANDING work getting everything set up. I am so pleased with the result - it looks professional and elegant and it works! Thank you!