Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty, reviews, rewards, wishlist, +7 apps

FabUPaws Boutique

Amazing app and customer services, This app is amazing and offers a ton of features and the team supporting it is extremely helpful and makes it fit right in your website I highly recommend this app for your store.

MySummerShoes

I just started to use this APP ! The reward program is just silk and smooth. The support team is just great and the dev team super efficient !

2020AVE

This app is a little bit pricey, but I think the social validation it provides should help your store and make up for it. Kudos to this app!

FirstAnimeShop

One of the BEST APP i have installed. The Customer service and the Dev Team work day & night to make the better experience for customer like myself.

You cover all your needs with just this APP. From review to loyalty point to notifications, All in One APP. BEST APP EVER!!!

qbj | MODERN FABRICS

The team is extremely helpful and great customer service! I sent many emails for customization and they delivered. Definitely use their service!

THE BRIGHT STOCK

AMAZING APP, AMAZING SUPPORT, AMAZING WORK, SIMPLY AMAZING !
i cant describe how bless i am to found this app

Angrila

I love the quick reply from Tattu, the service help me solve my problem quickly too, i think that's an enjoyful experience.

Yoo Outfitters

Really quick service! Good features and amazing service even for the Free version. Features are really useful and even the free version is amazing! Wishlist, Social Login, Rewards, Comments, Social Sharing everything becomes a necessity after a point. And they do a good job in providing all features and then some more.

Latin Urban

Very happy with this application, it's just what I was looking for. In addition the contact and help is excellent.
Thank you very much for the effort.

Beauté Hera

This 1 app has lots of features for e-marketing that help you to save money and time from installing individual apps. You may need some customization, but the technical support team will care of it. I gave them what I need with screen shot, then the tech team modified it few hours later.