Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty & rewards, reviews, wishlist, and UGC

ChouChouJapan

I am taking advantage of the free 14 days trial and I am amazed. I had a great support from the beginning. They settled the app for me, migrated customers point from another app, they are always present and always helpful . The customers immediately noticed and appreciated the changes ( now they can have a wishlist, can log in from a social network etc) . I will for sure upgrade to a basic plan. So much happy. Does not exitate to try this app!

May 21, 2020

Thank you sooo much for sharing your feedback! We are thrilled that you loved your experience! :)

We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks a ton for your kind words!

Céla

Bad UX and Judge me is better. Installed both and Judge me got 50 reviews in a week while Growave didn't. Judgeme is free as well.

May 22, 2020

Dear merchant,

Hope you are having an amazing day! Thank you very much for sharing your feedback. We do value the opinions of each of our merchants. It is the most powerful engine for us to move forward! :)

We share your opinion about Judge.me, it is one of the worthy apps, however, we would like to highlight that you could have collected even more reviews using Growave, you just seemed to have some difficulties with the app settings and as a result, were not able to get the most value and for that, we are really sorry...

We would also like to note that our platform specializes not only in Reviews, we offer more than 5 useful apps (Loyalty&Rewards, Wishlist, Social Login, Shoppable Instagram) under one roof of Growave.

And we wouldn't want to let you go like this, with bad thoughts about us on your mind and with the wrong foot we have gotten off on. What about starting all over again? :)

Please rest assured that all your words have already been taken into account in order to improve our platform and make your experience way better with us this time.

You can just hit the Live Chat button on our website, contact support@growave.io or we can jump on a call to discuss this.

Token Faith

Very good support, I dealt with Tattu Kachieva, she met my expectations, solved the few parameters to be adjusted and answered all my questions. To all those who will hesitate, go ahead with your eyes closed, the features offered are innovative and efficient. Aurélien.

Pink Laboratory

Great app which is very useful for ecommerce. The support team is the best and they always provide so much help to us :) Thank you!

coolpapaクールパパ

哈哈,作为一个中国卖家,用中文全程沟通都可以做好服务。这家公司的服务真的是非常棒的,当然用中文留言很多人看不懂。
Haha, as a Chinese seller, you can do a good job in Chinese communication. The service of this company is really excellent. Of course, many people can't understand the message in Chinese.

anticalarderiamafalda.com

Perfect app and wonderful support service.
I've tried several but the style and support of Growave is fantastic.

niftygifts

This app is very useful and their support is also very prompt. Many of the features like Rewards, Automatic Emails , Social Login are really easy to use and helpful I will really suggest this to my friends.

FlexibleBack™

Affter I did have some problems, they appologized and they did a good job. The issue overall seems to be fixed and they dealt professionally with the situation. So it´s just fair to change my review and give them a second chance.

Badawis NZ

I don't easily give five-star reviews. But Growave has gone over and beyond to satisfy our needs. In my many years, I have rarely met such a crowd that really cares for their customer.
All the options I needed, manually customized and applied for us. I highly recommend Growave with all my heart.

All Would Envy

I am amazed by how many functions this app has at a really affordable price! Customer service is really prompt, helpful and knowledgeable too (specifically Alice). Although I am still in my trial period, the team has already been giving me the VIP service, and perfecting everything along the way so quickly. Can't wait to launch the app once all is good to go!