Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty & rewards, reviews, wishlist, and UGC

L'insecterie

Great functionalities, and Outstanding support, quick and efficient, ready to customize the app for our need. And I'm demanding! Thanks

Asrìq

They customised the app for me as if i was a paying customer. The app now fits into my colour scheme. Very impressed!

Shoppinet

Fantastic app. For my website I use the social login and the wishlist and all it is nice.
Recommended

Styling You The Label

I found Growave when looking for a rewards/loyalty app for our store. Growave does that very well but so much more. I also use Growave for our reviews, Instagram feed and wishlist functions. This meant we were able to consolidate the apps we previously had running in our store from four to one. If that's not reason enough to add Growave to your store, the support that you get for this app is quick, efficient and super helpful. I highly recommend.

Otemoto

Super helpful customer service! It's very useful as well to have loyalty, wishlist and reviews all under one app.

Fergiz

They have the best customer service ever! Tattu was very patient with me. I highly recommend this app. Please try them, you wont be sorry. Thanks Growave!

Atrium Plants

Great app that combines several marketing apps in one. Plus the customer support is the BEST I have experienced out of any Shopify apps. These guys are so helpful, responsive and go the extra mile to make everything look great on your store. Would definitely recommend

Vensen & Co

Multiple apps in one, perfect addition to make your store look professional. Biggest plus is definitely the support, quick response time and always very helpful with the integration. :-)

Isle of Summer Label

This app seems really great, I have Loyalty, Reviews and Wishlist on my store and after a bit of back and forth with the super helpful support team it's all looking fantastic and running well! I did a LOT of research before deciding on Growave and I'm happy with my decision, it's good value and great support. I would recommend giving this app a go. www.isleofsummerlabel.com

Hanami Love

Excellent Customer Service! Unlike most apps, this app has support reach out to you and initiate help. Very quick response and delivers everything they say they will! A lot of apps on here have a lot of red tape when it comes to tech support but this one doesn’t.