Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty, reviews, rewards, wishlist, +7 apps

Florida Mode

I am only using the free version at the moment so I can't say too much about the other features. As a new business the pro version is very expensive, would be great if there was an in-between option. I have to say though that the Customer Service is exceptional, they have tweaked a few things for me and are very responsive. I am happy to see how we go.

Twill Place

The communication is very fast. Full help provided by the helper as per my needs. Love it! Would recommend!

ILOVEYOUPASSITON

I have spent a few days setting up and testing out the various tools in this app and I am impressed with what I see. It replaces the need for a handful of other apps we were intending to go with initially. The support staff have been helpful, friendly and easy to work with on the few tweaks needed. So far so so good. Thanks for making this great suite of tools!

5DArtist

super app. makes money while u sleep. I would recommend it anyone that love to max his marketing to the very max.

WilliamRaeDesigns

The support team is amazing! The install was super easy! I definitely recommend this app for anyone looking for an easy and flexible way to collect real reviews

Imaginations Unbound

This app is helping me cover so many of the things that I wanted to do in my store and the customer service is excellent.

KOOKAÏ

The app has been installed really quickly thanks to the team support ! They help me to have a nice shop instagram page for our 3 websites! The team is really reactive to all my questions !
The Growave's customer specialist is really efficient and helpul !!! Highly recommend it

DexShell Singapore

Excellent technical support team!! Thank you for helping me for fixing the bug. Will recommend this app to anyone.

Memefox

Really awesome app with some really great features. The support & dev team have been super helpful and very quick to respond even with differing time zones. Alice has been especially helpful in delivering my input on their product and helping me get custom features in for my store!

The Best Shop B2B

Honestly, THE BEST app! Takes care of so many things in one short and working perfectly. Very nice and complete design! Highly recommended!