Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program, rewards, referrals, photo reviews, Instagram.

Open Anime

App is a must have for anyone wanting to setup a serious eCommerce store, its community features are one of a kind, wishlist/reviews etc can all by customized to your liking! Their customer support is the best I've ever received from any service, they assisted me with all the customizations I need within a day and re implemented them again the day after as I had changed my theme. You can preview my custom settings here https://www.otakubear.com/

Nest Direct

Amazing support! I got replies and help within a few seconds of writing to them. Highly recommend!!!

Jewelsecrets

I haven't had the app for very long, so I can't comment too much on it, so far so good though. I will edit later on as I test it out.

HOWEVER, in terms of support, I have had some of the best support from them that I have seen in a very long time (and I have dealt with A LOT of companies). Their support is just as good as (if not better than) Shopify support.
Especially Kalys (the support rep that I have been dealing with so far), he's been an absolute pleasure to deal with!!! Anything I needed he's deat with in a very timely manner. Give this guy a raise! :D

Yottapassion

Very fast response, Kalys is the best!

Perspective Threads

Amazing experience! Always available to help you with anything you need while getting everything integrated and set up. Super fast and responsive! But more importantly, great people!

#staywoovy

Avatar New Zealand Manuka Honey

Amazing experience , support is something out of this world Kalys was NEXT LEVEL give him a pay rise hes a magic man.

Organicos Peruanos

Really good app, it works perfectly and has everything I need

A Lot Mall

1. Fast customization support.
2. Pay as you use
3. Low resources consumption
4. More to discover

The Space South Africa

The best customer service that I have received from any Shopify App. A must have app for any Shopify store.

Yogaclicks

Amazing App, Amazing developers, Amazing service/support. Cant fault this app.