Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty & rewards, reviews, wishlist, and UGC

ROTD Crafter's Corner

Seriously not happy with this app. I thought i was getting an all in one automatic app, as this is how it was explained to me. If someone comes in my store and makes a purchase...they get points when they check out. if someone comes in that was referred by someone else, the referrer gets points...all not true. I have a free app that already does what this offers. I don't see the point of spending so much money to get nothing extra for it. I want my IN STORE customers to get a bonus...not make myself work harder! Can i give it negative stars for false advertising?

September 24, 2020

Thanks for sharing your feedback, ROTD Crafter's Corner!

First and foremost, I deeply apologize for not meeting your expectations and not being helpful on time.
We completely understand your frustration. There was a miscommunication error and we failed to explain to you how Growave works.
We put our merchants' experience and satisfaction as our priority and now we feel ashamed that we were not able to provide you with the service that you deserve…

We value trust merchants put into Growave and do everything possible to meet requirements and exceed expectations. Also, it's worth noting that Growave can easily replace several third-party apps. Our team works very hard to justify this price point.

We stand by our advertisement and would love to make things right if you give us a chance. We will be sending you a message explaining how Growave integrates with Shopify POS. We are always happy to jump on a call to discuss this. Also, please feel free to get in touch via Live Chat on our website or via the following email: support@growave.io

SYOT! - Situs Jual Beli dan Lelang Mainan Terpercaya

Started my first month with this app, and above all else, the customer support is absolutely fantastic. Always very friendly, helpful and very quick to respond. Overall a very pleasant experience so far with the app and its team.

September 22, 2020

Thanks you for such a kind words😍
We are always ready to go the extra mile to provide our customers the needed support, and the fact that you have highlighted this means a world to us!
Our team finds joy in advising and supporting customers in any matter they have.

Looking forward to fruitful and long-term cooperation!😉

Boganix

I am very impressed with the Growave team and the app, i had a query and the lovely success manager got back to me immediately and solved my query.The app is really easy to use and and fits in nicely with my store. Overall very impressed! :)

September 22, 2020

Thanks for a lovely review, Boganix!💖
We always try to make integration processes smooth and quick; and most importantly make our products compatible with your store. Glad it reflected on you.
It is the biggest reward to see our customers happy ✨

Les Mauvaises Herbes

We've been using Growave on our online store for over three months and LOVE it. The fact that the app bundles several features together is fantastic. We have increased our sales specifically thanks to Growave, by the presence of reviews, the reward program and the emails reminders. And what about customer service: fast, efficient, friendly. WOW! Whenever I have a small problem or special request, the Growave team responds quickly and efficiently. If you want to see what the app looks like in action, you can take a look here: https://les-mauvaisesherbes.com/

September 15, 2020

Thank you for a glowing review, Les Mauvaises Herbes! 😊
We are stoked and pumped that you are getting positive results with Growave. We stay true to our core values to make everything possible to grow your store and enhance shopping experience. So glad our efforts were reflected on you 😇

There is nothing better than happy merchants recognising and getting the intended value of Growave. As you’ve noticed, we can replace several apps at the cost of one. It is very convenient to manage all apps from a single dashboard. On top of that, all widgets on the site will look coherent and uniform. We strive to offer the most beneficial and relevant features.

Our team sincerely appreciates your feedback,because it helps us build a better customer experience. 💕

Fruttec

Im just starting with a new store in Shopify and growave seems like the perfect companion/add-on and the support is really great, So far I'm really happy with what can be accomplished. I will be letting you know.
Tattu, my customer success manger has been more than great helping me integrate and have my shop with all the look and feel that we want for our store.

September 14, 2020

Fruttec, thanks for an awesome review!🤩
Our team is extremely happy you are enjoying Growave. We are proud to be a companion and a shoulder to lean on through your journey to success.

We love making your store reflection of you by making custom changes. And we appreciate putting trust in us 💖

rainbowtyger

Brilliant app gets the job done and the customer service cannot be faulted. They go above and beyond to help their customers

September 14, 2020

Thank you for a lovely review, Rainbowtyger !💕
So glad you found Growave useful, we strive to actually bring value and enhance shopping experience for customers.
Our Support team carefully analyzes each shop and finds the best solution for store design. Support team will be delighted to see your praise.

Green Club

does this app work with the empire theme on shopify? I used it for the debut theme and it worked well, but now that i've changed the theme i dont see it anymore. Customer service is good, someone reached out to me immediately to assist me with this!

September 9, 2020

Thanks for your feedback!

Growave works with any theme on Shopify. It lets you change colors, backgrounds to fit your branding color and design.

In case of switching themes, our files need to be re-integrated into the current theme.

We always reach out to inform customers about it and once we have merchant's confirmation we will re-integrate our files in no time :)

Plythal Technical Gear

Using this app for the reviews and contacting customers for review requests. The support has been perfect, you get fast responses and fast results. They're doing everything right and taking care of customers. By far the best support we've ever contacted.

Hey, Plythal Technical Gear thanks for such a positive review!😊

We are extremely happy you’ve enjoyed our service. Our team sincerely cares about each merchant and is ready to make every effort to find the best solution. Being open and flexible for all queries is one of values.

As you’ve mentioned, Growave Reviews automatically collects reviews from customers and even from past orders with just an initial set up. We are excited to see you get use out of Reviews features :)

TAM WARE

This app is one of the best helpful apps on Shopify. The customer service is really professional and follow up and support most what customers want. Absolutely, recommended AAA++

September 9, 2020

Our team appreciates such high praises. We will continue to make everything possible and impossible to enhance shopping experience and bring value to your store.

We appreciate placing confidence in us and recommending to the community!

Studio Malek

The growave has given totally over delivered, we requested their assistance to instal both the review app and the wishlist app and they helped to install it in our shopify store. On top of that they assisted us with customizing the tool.

September 9, 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback!😇
We are always happy to offer help and guidance in integrating Growave products into your store.

Also, we love to make custom changes to match your store design and make it awesome:)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 113 114