Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty, reviews, rewards, wishlist, +7 apps

IGN Shop

Great app with lot of options. Best team we ever met on app developer side. Fast and friendly support.

een stip

such a nice team. customized my requests patiently, even if I was too peaky.
Very good service. definitely recommended. success growave!

Atelier Phone

App facile da intuire e ben strutturata.
Assistenza super efficiente e rapida. Molto disponibili

Consigliata!

You Are Collective

So far this app has been great, just on the free plan for now and using it so customers can write reviews on my product pages and website. There are tons of ways to utilize this platform, take some time to go through it all and absolutely reach out to their help desk if you need it. They were efficient, smart, kind, and helpful!

getyourwishes

Very good App and good Service. Tattu is the best, she always helps me fast and she knows very much about this.

amirisu

I tried many different Loyalty apps but this one is the best so far! We were able to translate everything on the front end into Japanese, perfectly, which other apps didn't allow. We also have Wishlist and Review apps separately, but with Growave we can get rid of those. Integration was super easy and fast, too. Customer service is awesome, I was able to solve every issue within an hour of installation. Highly recommended!
設定画面は英語ですが、お客様が見る画面は完璧に日本語にでき、すばらしいです。沢山のアプリを試しましたが、ちゃんとできたのはこのアプリだけでした。価格も他と比べ良心的です。

www.laimer.bz

Awesome App and the best customer service! :-) Really convinced and can just recommend it to everyone who needs a reward system, social logins or one of the other services this app offers!:-)

Samarretes d'ArreL

I'm using the free version of this app. It does what it says and customer service is amazing, super quick, helpful and friendly. Highly recommended!

KavaTique

I downloaded this app and not long after uninstalled it as I didn't think it was all that good. After further research, I downloaded it again and reached out to support to help me with a few things and the support was the best I have ever reviewed on any of the apps I have on my store! A big thank you to Tattu for all the amazing help. Super friendly customer service rep!

Case Warehouse

This app is perfect. Lots of features to improve your store with a very professional feel, there is no silly games or spin wheels which make your store feel amatuer.

The Customer support was amazing, and completed many tweaks which I asked for, all for no extra charge.

Give the app a try.