Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty & rewards, reviews, wishlist, and UGC

Blighty's British Store

Growave provides excellent value for all of their features, with the greatest support on all of Shopify. I asked for so many things to be changed and tweaked, and they did all of it. The developers are always willing to redo something until it meets your needs and requirements. I mostly dealt with Alice, and she offers amazing support, always friendly and does her best to understand your needs to communicate it to the developers.

Meliora

I love this app!! It has been really easy to set up, plus their customer service is the best. I really recommend it

BigBayBuy.com

Great features and allowed me to get rid of many apps which were making my store slow. Worth every cent and awesome support provided by Tina. Did all the integrations on my store to my request. Highly recommend to everyone!

Oakashoes

The service is amazing. They help me setup what I want .
The app is also great for reviews automation!
I Would recommend this app to my friends.

Get Great Gadget

Excellent customer service regarding response speed and technical know how, they love to help you! This really set apart from other app.

Ginsonline

The service of this company is amazing.
They help you setup everything you want and the customer service is so good.
The app itself is extraordany. It does everything you need from reward program to reviews automation and more!
Would recommend this app to every shop!

The Purple Magnolia Boutique & Gifts

So far awesome! Great help from the team for setting it up!! Looking forward to everything it has to offer :)

Bakt Koffee

Thank you Tattu for the wonderful support you give to Baktkoffee.com. You advised us on how to set up and configure the app and if we ever get stuck you go the extra mile to help us!

DY8 Clothing

Great costumer support. Very quick and effective responses. Highly recommend the app for everyone who wants to improve their shop.

August 11, 2020

Thanks for appreciating the efforts of the customer support team! 💖

We believe in delivering the best quality and quick response. Glad it reflected on you. It is the biggest reward when customers recommend us!

Thank you very much! 🤗

Little Tots Toys Ltd

Amazing customer service, asked for some help deploying their solution which was completed quickly. On checking there were a couple of areas I wanted modifying so it fitted in with my theme better and these were done within 24 hours.

Look forward to working with Growave

August 11, 2020

Thank you so much for your super awesome review and all the appreciation for our hardworking!
Your kind words are a powerful engine that moves us forward with leaps and bounds!🙌

We are always ready to go the extra mile to provide our friends with the highest quality care, and the fact that you have highlighted this means a world to us! 😇