Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty, reviews, rewards, wishlist, +7 apps

Indigo & Olivewood

This app is perfect for scaling with your website-including reviews, wishlist, and social sharing. The best part is that the Socialshopwave - now Growave - has really incredible customer service. They respond quickly and help customize the app to perfection. Thank you Growave!!

ASMRTISTRY.COM

One of the best support teams I've come across so would give 5 stars just for that, nothing is ever too much. But the best thing is that this app beats pretty much every loyalty app hands down due to features but more importantly the technology.

As soon as you download another loyalty app from the store it will instantly kill your page loads speeds. THIS DOESN'T AFFECT STORE SPEEDS ONE BIT! Seriously impressive!

Promfast

Useful and better in site trust. like it!
Hoping all of you shopify store will like this App. Yes,!

viniodress

Best app and best service ever. This review APP is definitely worth the cost and even more. The most importantly, customer service is the best ever.

Wildflower IV

My hearts for my wishlist disappeared from my page so i emailed them and told them my issue, they fixed it right away and the customer service was great !

Yoga Shop 2018

I have ask if they can install the app for me. And the did it very well. Thank you. Great support. I love you! :)

I Love Coffee Beans HK

Overall nothing against the app. It has cool features which will help site owners achieve loyalty programs, rewards, etc, unfortunately it was not the right fit for me.

I had problems with uninstalling and they got back to me immediately and helped with uninstall. Extremely helpful and efficient!

Thistle & Spire

We recently tried to free trial for start-ups and we've really enjoyed it so far. We're definitely going to stick with it and have had great customer support so far. This add on has really helped us get a lot more reviews!

TIDIAS

I am currently using all applications and found them really useful and interesting.
There are so many options to discover and to use.

The customer service is the best!!! They are always ready to help and understanding.

Toyful Treasures

Wonderful customer service. Kalys is the best! He resolved my issue in a timely manner and now all of my needed features are on my website.