Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program, rewards, referrals, photo reviews, Instagram.

Jazzy Stone Jewelry

This is probably the most encompassing app I have ever seen! The guys who run this are great and are willing to help you get the most of the app. They have really great customer service. I highly recommend!

Modern Citizen

Eldar and his team are fantastic - incredibly fast and responsive, and they made this integration a breeze. Really appreciate their partnership!

Socohair

THIS IS A MUST HAVE APP!! I was previously with Yotpo and decided to look into other more affordable and service friendly alternative and that’s when I found SocialShopWave. So far I'm very impressed with all the great features this app has to offer, not to mention their awesome customer service. Edgar and his team have been extremely helpful answering all my questions and assisting me every step of the way. Their interface is very user friendly and for a non techy like me, setting up was super easy. They truly understand the needs of small businesses :)

Cool Gal Blue

I had a change request with the "review app", so reached to the support. I was so surprised how quickly they responded. They accommodated my request on the spot and got that online immediately.

Very helpful support. I'd absolutely recommend it to others.

Malizbijoux

Great application. Eldar is very helpful. Very good customer service. The application has a lot of options and everything is working very well. Thank you!

Yangtze Store

I just installed SocialShopWave and it looks very cool and brought "Social" look and feel to my store instantly. I still need to study how do make use of some features. Thanks to the nice documentation it is relatively straightforward.

I have asked MANY questions and SocialShopWave support always replied and helped me solve the problems immediately. They truly pay attention to how users feel and what users need. It has been a very pleasant experience working with SSW. I highly recommend SSW to anyone who is looking for good apps for Wishlist, Reviews and Social. SSW has all of them and the support is top notch.

The Goods Tube

Easy way to integrate review possibilities and social login. The support team was fast and delivered what I needed in a few hours turn around.
I would just like to have some more flexibility when it come to fonts used in automated emails for example. I'd love to use our brand font.

Military Hippie

I LOVE THIS APP. IT HAS HELPED MY STORES TOP SELLING PRODUCT GO VIRAL!! SO HAPPY!!

Jk Beauty

perfect integration and great support so far thanks and everything is going well. must download app.

Pandora De Balthazar Lifestyle

The app works beautifully and the customer support is amazing. Four thumbs up!