Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program, rewards, referrals, photo reviews, Instagram.

Clothing Eye

The best app on Shopify to socialise an e-commerce store. The perfect app for creating viral engagement, collect leads and drive social sales. Shoppers love to play with the live feed and with their social profiles! SocialShopWave support is always ready to help for integrations and tweaks you may need and they answer even during the weekends. Waiting for more cool stuff from SocialShopWave team! thanks guys! Clothing Eye team!

Mugsy 2

Great app, better company and customer service! I was looking for an affordable and simple referral program to launch on my site; one that wasn't points or rewards based, but simply offered a discount code in exchange for social sharing. You'd be surprised at how difficult that is to find in the Shopify app store.

SSW was 95% of the way there for what I needed. So I reached out to their team and asked if they could make a few modifications to the code to get me to 100%. The founder himself got back to me and made the needed changes within 24 hours! It's now up and running and looking good. I'm excited to explore the other apps that SSW offers going forward as well.

Bucket Bracelets

At the moment I haven't open the website yet. But I have to tell you that customer service at SocialShopWave is top of the line, they are helping me with every single question I have.
I can't wait to have my site open and keep sharing my experiences with SocialShopWave.

Casetimes

The app works very well and outstanding service!
The support team answers in a very short time and it is always available to help out make better use of the app. Haven't seen that with most apps.

The app its self works very well. Well done boys!

Boxandbuy

The app does the job nicely, and allows social login, social sharing, discount codes for sharing or registering, etc. It works nicely.

The MOST important thing is that Support is amazing. And this is what determines how nicely something will work for you on the long run! The team is professional, quick in response time, and nice to deal with.

Selective Closet

Super solid, well-built app with all the features and functions you could wish for. Plus Eldar is extremely helpful and fast to support you with whatever is needed.

Outerfy

Outstanding App and amazing customer support; a winning combination.
The app will instantly boost all social elements on your site (from social login, to social reviews, comments, community, social share and much more). The app is very powerful but easy to integrate at the same time. It provides set of functionalities that otherwise would require a huge investment in coding, or adding several different apps that won’t be connected to each other. Most importantly, the SocialShopWave support guys are absolutely remarkable. They will help you with any integration request you may have and will turn most requests around within few hours. They addressed every request I had so far and did it very well. SocialShopWave rock!

The Man Company

SocialShopWave is really amazing! The app has been built keeping the consumer shopping behavior in mind. What I was impressed with even more, was the responsiveness of the support team. Eldar is a rockstar!
- Rohit

Krystal Kelar

This is a great app with so many simple but important functions. I'm not a tech expert, just happen to have a website and the support has been absolutely fabulous! Courteous, fast, kind and always beyond helpful. I have found most of the app support through Shopify has been good but Alder has been above and beyond even the good ones.

Moondrugs

Great app, simple to install and wonderful customer service with Eldar, fast answers and kind exchange. I've tried several but this one is the one i'm keeping ;-)