Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program rewards, referral, product reviews, gift cards

Petlantis

We have been using this app for about 2 years. Very easy to use and has good instructions for DIY sections. Support is fast and reliable too. Definitely recommend this app.

March 29, 2021

Greetings of the day team at Petlantis😉,

We would like to use this opportunity to thank you for your fantastic review and for doing business with Growave for all this time. Thank you so much for preferring us.
Great people look forward to great apps😊. We’re committed to providing you with excellent support to meet all your needs and expectations.

Also, would like to suggest you to check out this article regarding the power of Instagram: https://growave.io/blog/uniqso-case-study/. I have noticed that you are not using our Instagram feature so far ☀️.

Inkfinitee Sublimation

Growave is one of my favorite Shopify Apps, if not my favorite! We love all the features that give us an edge over our competition. If you are a Shopify store owner who is starting to build your brand, we highly recommend giving Growave a try. Since we installed Growave app last year, we now have almost 1,400 5-star reviews on our website! Their customer service is second to none. You reach out to them and they will work on helping you with any issues (if any) right away. They keep you posted with follow-up messages. They are very polite and helpful. Simply AMAZING. Shout-out to Alice, Tattu, and Tina! Keep rocking!

March 29, 2021

How did you learn to be so amazing team at Inkfinitee Sublimation😇,

Your thoughtfulness and kindness are limitless, we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued patronage and giving real meaning to our days at Growave.

We would not be this good without you, everything we have we owe to our beloved merchants. We do our utmost to provide top-notch service and keep the app up-to-date.

We are devoted to assisting you with respect and fulfillment ❤️.

ORGANMASTER SHOES

Growave has made my website much more interactive for my customers and is definitely contributing to the increase in our sales. Their customer service is also very responsive and helpful. When I needed some things changed to work with my website better they made the changes immediately and made sure I was happy with the changes. I recommend this app whole heartedly.

Yaaaaaaayyy 🤗😍

We can never thank you enough for leaving such a marvelous review team at ORGANMASTER SHOES. Your acknowledgment makes us stronger and better than ever. Thanks for your faith and support ❤️🥰.

We are indebted to you for choosing us. It is so nice to learn about the achievements of your company because of our time and help. We will always try to keep the consistency in the best service.

Btw, you have a very attractive Instagram account, we highly suggest you try out our Shoppable Instagram gallery feature💎.

Flipcrêpes

We’ve been using Growave for while. I have nothing bad to say. It’s very well made and their developers and CS are extremely responsive and accommodating.

Good day team at Flipcrêpes 😍,

Thank you for being our valued customer. It has been a pleasure to serve you. It's In a World, filled with so many choices and possibilities, we thank you for selecting us.

Customer experience and satisfaction are the main priority for us, and your review reaffirms the effort we put in every day.

Once again thank you very much and please kindly be informed that we are always here for you ❤️

Adrisya

Love this app..and most of all the service! I recently interacted with Tattu as I was having problems integrating it into my website. She was quick to respond and help me fix it. Really happy and would definitely recommend it.

March 26, 2021

We will never thank you enough for your amazing review team at Adrisya 😍 ?!

We express our sincere gratitude and appreciation for your time and attention. Thank you so much for being great.

We are constantly trying to be helpers, only for our clients. The satisfaction of our beloved customers is paramount ❤️.

If you need help, we are always here for you

Niabari

I absolutely love this app thus far! I had trouble with integrating a few things to my website and I reached out to customer support to help with this. I had the opportunity to work with Tattu who always kept me updated on the progress being made. She was also so sweet and open to any questions and concerns I had. Each question I had was answered and each tweak I wanted was fixed. I appreciate Tattu and the Growave team so much. I recommend this app for the functions Growave provides as well as the amazing customer service!

Heeeeeeeey team at Niabari😍🤗,

Woooooooow, what a lovely review🤩.

We will never thank you enough for being so thoughtful, generous, kind, and considerate. Thank you very much for sharing so detailed comments, it is so nice to know that we were able to take good care of you.

We must note that all this time you have been so proactive and very cooperative, which made our job a lot easier and more joyful😊.

Special thanks for mentioning both functions and service, we will continue improving to make your experience most comfortable here at Growave.

baiiad

This is by far one of the best apps on Shopify. It not only replaces several apps in its functionality, but the user interface is elegantly implemented, and the icing on the cake is the exceptional service, that's always available, it's prompt and hyper-efficient. Two thumbs up to Growave for providing such a great product and service!

March 25, 2021

Dear team at baiiad, thank you a lot for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience at Growave ❤️; will are extremely happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our highest priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day😊. So thanks for your kind words and you would like you to know that we are always there for you, in case you need any assistance🤗.

My Spa Shop

Growave is excellent and Customer Care from Tina is the best, very timely support for questions, the Reviews, Wish List and Rewards all work seamlessly - Tks Rich https://myspashop.com/

March 25, 2021

We would like to thank you for turning our day into the real feast team at My Spa Shop🥳🤩,

Your fantastic review made us feel so happy, motivated, special and delighted today. Please allow us to send you tons of gratifications.
Your feedback does miracles, it improves Growave and makes better than ever☀️.

Should you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach us.

Momo Monster Co

Very nice app, I like that the reviews and loyalty program are accessible by a floating button and then open up into a small window. The customer service they provide is exceptional, they are always there to help and even provide suggestions on other things I miss.

March 24, 2021

Hats off to you team at Momo Monster Co ❤️,

Thank you for the wonderful review you left here. We are on seventh heaven reading your feedback. Thank you so much for lifting our spirits and inspiring us for new achievements.

We are so happy to know that you found your widgets nice. Please be kindly informed that there is a huge team and a lot of labor stays behind that design. Your lovely comment made all hard work worth it👌🤩.

Once again thank you so much for your support and know that we are always there for you 🤗

Footlights Dance & Theatre Boutique

We tested this app for a few weeks and it was great! Ultimately, we had to go in another direction due to other aspects we require for our services that tied into our Rewards Program in a way that Growave was not enough to accomplish. We would highly recommend Growave and are sad to part ways after receiving such personable and FAST customer service. UPDATE (six days later): We switched back and are so happy we did! :)

Hi team at Footlights Dance & Theatre Boutique 🤗,

It is so nice to hear from you. We can't thank you enough for taking your time to leave such a heartwarming review.

We feel particularly grateful we met on our road, and we cannot thank you enough for your choosing us and for your trust in us. It's been a blast collaborating with you💫💎.

Of course, this isn't goodbye; We strongly believe that we will see it as a part of our big family in the future💔.

In the meantime, we wish you success in your business and all the best to you!