Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty & rewards, reviews, wishlist, and UGC

POP Life

Alice from Growave is amazing to work with. We looking forward to doing lots more work with her in the future. This company is amazing.

Treeia Store

The BEST Customer Support on the PLANET. If you wanna do one thing, INSTALL GROWAVE. They literally custom coded some changes I wanted in my website without any extra charges and were always willing to help more and listen to me. They are literally the best. Take my word for it. They are. Download it and you won't regret it. The app itself is so neat. Works amazing. It did have a few changes I wanted in the appearance but the team Azem and Alice did a phenomenal job. They are also super friendly and won't ever make you feel like you're talking to a robot or some typical customer support agent. LOVE GROWAVE. <3

Eat Play Wag

This app is GREAT and have everything we need for the shop including collecting review, loyalty program, wishlist, social loging, and etc. We used to use Smile for rewards and Yotpo for reviews but now we just use Growave, which is half the price of two apps combined. Their customer service is very helpful an fast as well.

Kumi

The App is very easy to use and manage. It brings lots of social interactions. Support is super fast and helpful.

The Frontal Queen

This is the best app I have used on Shopify. period. From the A+++ customer service to the plethora of value adding services that the app provides. Everything is great!!!! I rarely leave reviews for things but I had to let everyone know about this amazing app. They truly do deserve their 5 star rating. Thank you thank you thank you Growave!

BetterShared

I used this app to add a wishlist, reviews and social login which is still great even on the free version. The team installed it so quickly and answered my queries asap, they even updated the styling outside of their working hours. It's been one of the best apps I've added to our store so far and the customer service has been impeccable!

Executive

Very nice app and best support team !
I had a problem after installing, but they solved it very quick.
They have a Customer success manager (Tattu), who will give her best to help you. She really is The Best!

Thank you guys!
You are very professional!

DONATO GOODS™

Two things:

1. I am simply amazed by the genius of this app. The feedback and wishlist features are integrated so smoothly that it's not intrusive yet highly visible. The social login feature, the rewarding system for various things simple yet very effective. I don't know all the features yet but I can already see there are quite a few more to use although I am already fully happy with the ones I have set up. So yes as I said, genius.

2. Customer support deserves another set of five stars. Its chat service is prompt and the representative I had (Alice) was very sweet and very helpful. She helped me twice in the same day and sorted my query quickly.

In overall, I believe if you get but a single app for your store, you should install this one.

Cheers and best wishes in your business!
DONATO GOODS™

RinseKit

I don't know what's better... the app or the customer service! The app has so many incredible features that really help with conversion. I am not the most technical person, so I had quite a lot of questions, but their team integrated everything for me, answered all of my questions, and followed up! If I could give them more than 5 stars, I would. If you want seamless integration and a team that will help you get the most out of your website, I would recommend this app.

Baboosh

Awesome customer service, very responsive and helpful. I highly recommend this app for wishlists and pop ups.