Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty, reviews, rewards, wishlist, +7 apps

Retail Discount

Amazing all-in-one solution all for a very fair price. The support has been great in helping us getting everything set up. Thank you to the growave team specifically, Alice has been very helpful. highly recommend this app.

O-LENS INDIA

Definitely I recommend this app. Why?
1. This app provide so many function.
2. This app support them give good service and fast.

Every month 50$ this is value price. i am willing to pay this amount.
first intall this app, then you can make decide.

SHOE ME

This app replaces so many other separate apps and subscriptions! It includes reviews, loyalty rewards, instagram shop, FOMO notifications, pop-up marketing, community live feed, wishlist with back in stock alerts and much more! All in the one app for the one low monthly price!
It really is amazing the amount of features you get with this one app and it is crazy affordable, literally saves me thousands of dollars each month.
Customer service and technical support are also amazing, their live chat are super helpful and get things sorted so quick.

Basketball Jersey World

BASKETBALL JERSEY WORLD

Amazing app, with so many options and features! Awesome support - highly recommended!

I am Eva Period Proof Underwear

Great app, simple to integrate, but also very fast and helpful support thanks team! Azem, Kalys, Alice thank you.

ASTERIA

Definitely one of the best apps on Shopify, we’ve been using it for a few months now. The team is always ready to help, support is amazing and requests are always done surprisingly fast. This last time we had the pleasure to be assisted by Nurila, Customer Success Manager, who answered all of our questions and fixed our current problem.

Pink Angel Shop

The hands on support is beyond amazing! Azem personally integrated such beautiful features on my website for me. She was so incredibly helpful and took care of everything for me. WOW, is all I can say! Thank you so much for the excellent professionalism and service!

Pink Angel Shop Team

DBMI.NU

Great app. Great support. This app may be the best app ever. I really believe this app will help my business to grow. Thanks!!
DBMI.NU

Sensual Sinsations

This is a great app and the support is really great as well. I have a few tweaks I wanted to make to customize certain apps a bit more and they were more than happy to do so for me and do it very fast. Being in the states, there is a decent time difference, but that did not stop them from being timely with everything

Atomic Cherry

This app is exactly what we need and outstanding value for money.
We received absolutely amazing support provided by Kalys.
Our installation was super quick and any changes were made very quickly, without any fuss and with absolute courtesy and friendliness.
Highly recommended.