Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program, rewards, referral, product reviews, Instagram

kitikate Japan

I can only rate amazing. I haven't tested the app in full scale yet, since I will be launching the shop in 14days, but till now all the tests, questions, adjustments, settings, everything I needed was always answered by Growvave amazing customer support! That is what you can read in every review here... well because it is true. :) And I am looking forward to have a long lasting relationship with you Growave:). Thank you.

Yippee!🥳

Hi-hi team at kitikate Japan,

It is true if I tell you that we are floating on air due to your spectacular review.
We send you a token of love and gratitude for appreciating our service and the Growave. It has been an immense pleasure serving you all through this time and please be sure that we will go above and beyond to keep it up.

We deeply hope that together we will move heaven and earth but succeed the great result for your store 💪🏻🌱

Please be always sure that we are just one mail away if you need any assistance

pureair.ai

From the moment I started using Growave for my loyalty and customer rewards program, reviews on my newest store R3JUVA, and also their amazing wishlist, social log in, and Instagram shoppable feed for shopify and shopify stores. the team has been nothing but Gracious amazing, and understanding. They have made sure my experience is top notch, and their app has such an amazing knolwedge base that growave really exceeds expectations and increases ROI by I mean I could imagine without doing my own analytics butt seeing my sales increase, at least if just done minimally 120-150% , and if you really use all of the apps at your disposal, mannnnn like you'll see probably results of returning your full investment on even the plus plan and you'll see your conversion rate spike! The way they put together the knowledge base, the way Tania, Tattu, Alice, and all of their amazing team members really put together this app and made sure that I was making the most of it means the world to me. I will forever be thankful. The top 10 shopify apps of 2019, the top 10 shopify apps of 2020, and I bet you the top 10 shopify apps of conversions, the best shopify review app , the best shopify rewards app, the best shopify app overall and definitely my top 10 picks after 7 years of being a user is 10000% Growave. I have been using them for about i'd say off the top of my head 3-4 months on one store and 4-6 on another, I couldn't recall, but I know that I immediately started saving by removing apps that serve the duplicate purpose yet don't really accrue to results. So as far as the wishlist app, I definitely recommend you have this active and follow their visual intructions, it really makes a difference. The rewards app / loyalty app integration, will saving you based on what I used before which was a very well known application at least and I mean it... at least $500/mo if you're on the enterprise plan, and that's the loyalty app ALONE! Most social log in apps with features that track your users, and have cart abandonment and recovery built in, do NOT, and I mean do not even equate to the amazing results that this app provides in that regard. I have seen an astonishing increase in user login / sign up for loyalty rewards, and wish list conversions. New shopify users ( and trust me if you're starting a shop, Shopify is BY FAR the best host for you to use! ) They have an immaculate amount of features, awesome application store, and best of all while Growave I'm sure if available on all major hosts and even independentally, but I can't confirm this. The team is VERY personable, they want you to succeed, they understand deadlines and they understand that sometimes you're just to bus to get around to finishing one store's necessities over the other. I rarely leave reviews, I have been on shopify since I believe 2014, and of course a positive experience from the start, but most of all, the best experiences have been with the staff, UI, and developers. I'm someone who is always loyal to the developers who help me, and will most likely always leave a 2 star if I REALLY feel I need to, I don't even go to 1 stars, this is by far one of the only apps I've seen alongside a couple others that really have proved me to be in my own top 5 shopify apps that I use for success. If you have just Growave, and maybe an ad agency or you do your own ads. Alongside shopify Pro, Plus, Ultimum or even the Basic plan ( $29 but I recommend the $79 Shopify plan for all stores... I mean come on it's overhead that's worth it!!! ), then I would definitely look to get Growave as a way to save that $50 difference, lol even the $270 difference between Basic & Shopify's $300 plan is worth it if you use Growave. So Basically, Growave offers a Reviews App ( usually $49 on other apps for 50 reviews, but it comes standard with their app and it's filled with features, their app is afterall like a 5 - 20 in 1!!! If you see the list of features, you'll never turn back! ) So $49 Value - Review App
$299-599.00 Value - Loyalty / Rewards Application for Shopify standard price ( Not grow wave, which starts basically at what like Free?!?! )
$19-29 - Wish list apps that others have with the same features, or a theme that costs you thousands and usually are unresponsive.)
$39-49 usually - For an abandonment app with social login, and I don't think i've seen any that offer both social login and wishlist that integrate seamlessly for best results.
$49-99 - Shopify Instagram Shoppable Feed Apps with features like Growave provides.
So this is actually my first time ever seeing what I'm really saving and gaining in actuality.
+ 1-3% conversion rate overall ~ with growave ( Standard for am ecommerce store is 2% so lets say you hit 4% that's a 100% increase )
+ Great Aesthetics and no effect to your site's speed ( 7% slower speeds above 50% can hurt coversions by 1%, growave does NOT hurt your conversions from what I've experience or hurt your speed, I think my web speed went up!
=
Savings Monthly = $415 Minimum if you want to have a well functioning store, and maximum based on my estimationations and this is the MINIMUM in savings. Maximum Savings if you have their best features which cost like $200 max? I think less even...
$825.00 minimum ( some reward apps charge upwards of $699-999 and as do some review apps!

December 21, 2020

Greetings of the day team at pureair.ai

There is nothing I can tell than 'WOW, WOW, WOW' except ' We are so grateful' indeed 🌟😍 .

We send all the thanks of the world to you. We thank you endlessly for so touching review. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtfulness and compassion. We value your sacrificed time and your sympathy.

I shall tell you that we have read your remarkable feedback with all our team, we were so touched and were ready to cry from happiness. Please allow us to inform you that it was a joy serving you. May you provide us with enough opportunities to assist you in the long run.

Your feedback does miracles for us, it motivates us, inspires and makes us stronger than ever.

Once again we thank you whole-heartedly for the trust that you have placed in us. You are the reason why we are still here. We are so lucky to have you as our customer.

Should you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here for you 💕

Faeriesty

Best apps in Shopify!!! quick reply, good customer service, fast fix requirement by Dev team. Did use this app for 6 months, highly recommended.

Greetings team at Faeriesty,

We can’t express how grateful we are for your words of support and acknowledgment. 🙏🏻

We truly appreciate your presence and we always make an effort to fulfill and reach our missions. Thank you endlessly for the trust you’ve placed in us so far, it was a pleasure serving you.

We are obliged to see you as a part of our family for 6 months and we hope that our cooperation will last for the next 600 years … 😉☺️

Brain Insights, LLC

The addition of this app is wonderful. I have always wanted to be able to accept reviews on my site and Growave made it so easy. The customer service is beyond excellent also.

Hi team at Brain Insights LLC,

Please accept our deepest gratitude for leaving a fabulous review and contributing your time to our growth! 😇

In our field our beloved merchants are foremost and therefore your feedback is highly appreciated by us.

We are extremely grateful to you for choosing us and we are even more pleased to hear that our Reviews feature does everything it was created for. Thank you so much for letting us know. 🤩

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions, we’d love to chat with you!

Mana™ | drink-mana.de

Amazing app, it has it`s limits but customer service can help you with most of them, and also you can see that they are working on their weak spots ;-) Hopefully, the connection to ReCharge will be out soon and also you will be autorized google review app so we can get "stars" to ads ;-)

Hiya!🥳

There are not enough words to express my gratitude towards you team at Mala™

You have been always cooperative and amazingly patient and it was only our pleasure to fulfill your requirements. We highly value your feedback and would love to let you know that we are trying hard to get the integration done with the ReCharge app in a very short period of time.

It is true that we only get motivated by this insightful review, thank you so much for that. 💕

Aspire to serve you in an excellent manner every single day!

Alexandra Ledermann Sportswear

I love what this app can do, it's got a lot of good features and is easy to use. The support team is excellent and super nice to deal with. I needed something I could fully customize for a French audience and it did not disappoint. After using it for a few months now, I can happily recommend it. www.alsportswear.com

December 18, 2020

Our deepest gratitude goes to you dearest team at

Alexandra Ledermann Sportswear ☺️

We would love you to know how much we have appreciated your touching review. Our key point is to deliver world-class customer support and up to date effective features. It is nothing but delight when it is kindly evaluated by our beloved merchants.

Thank you so much for your allotted time and truly hope for fruitful cooperation!🍇

Hobby Sense

Amazing app, best customer service and support. BRAVO!!! Reached them a couple of times, and got an immediate response.

Hello there team at Hobby Sense,😻

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your review. It means the world to us since we make every effort to deliver the best product and effective support.

Such encouragement proves that there is a huge sense in all that we do. We deeply appreciate that you have chosen us and we will go beyond and above to meet all your expectations!🤍

wine to table

the app is super easy to use and most impotrantly the customer service is the best! fast and responsive
thank you!

Shoot!🤩

We are thrilled to receive such a glowing review, please accept our sincerest gratitude wine to table team!

We always go the extra mile to grant excellent service and it is so inspiring to hear that our efforts resonated with you.

Once again thank you very much and we hope for everlasting and fruitful cooperation! ❤️

מרצ' אנימה ומנגה

Perfect.
Tattu and the team are super helpful, the app so smart and cool - 10/10 for me.
Thank you very much!

December 17, 2020

Hubba-Hubba! Million thanks for this magnificent Review team at מרצ' אנימה ומנגה.

We are on top of the world right now and of course, we will be very glad to pass the message to Tattu and the rest of the team ☺️

We do our utmost to provide top-notch service and it is an honor to get such lovely feedback regarding it, you have made our day.

Thank you so much for your kind appreciation and for staying with us ❤️

Pure Night

A really excellent app and I am so glad I loaded this to my store, no hassle and it just works away in the background gathering reviews. easy to use and set up.

December 17, 2020

Wow, brilliant! Words can't express enough how thankful we are for you for leaving such a fantastic review and the time allotted Pure Night team. 🥰

We are jumping for joy seeing you as a part of our big family and thank you so much for installing Growave. Nothing can be better than hearing that our Reviews app contributes growth to your simply cozy store.

Be always sure that we are just a letter away in case you need any assistance💞