Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty, reviews, rewards, wishlist, +7 apps

malloffameco

It's all in one App with amazing features. I love the support team who always ready to help us and make all the changes requested in minutes and they will guide on the steps on doing the changes.

Sandalsvibe

This app is great. And their support team is amazing. They're always glad to help. Thanks a lot for Alice's support

Keoji

Excellent all in one app with the right price to match. Had several apps installed that does the same functions with a combine cost to be much higher. The most outstanding part is the fantastic support that help us setup each app the way we would like it on our site. The team has definitely set a new bar in the level of commitment to their customers. Highly recommended.

iKids

They did a great job for my Shopify store, not just an app but services, reviews and wishlist are working well. I so appreciate the time they have put in for us, thanks to Kalys especially.

Timber and Iron Woodworks LLC

I use the app for reviews and Wishlist mostly but its all good, and they have the best customer service experience of any app I have tried on the shopify app store.

YEOSHIN

I was skeptical when I first installed the application but oh boy was I wrong!
Amazing service, the effort put into all the work that was done..AMAZING!
Definitely, recommend!

Waio

Really great service for the installation of the app and for the changes that we ask.
We are ready to test it live....

Retail Discount

Amazing all-in-one solution all for a very fair price. The support has been great in helping us getting everything set up. Thank you to the growave team specifically, Alice has been very helpful. highly recommend this app.

O-LENS INDIA

Definitely I recommend this app. Why?
1. This app provide so many function.
2. This app support them give good service and fast.

Every month 50$ this is value price. i am willing to pay this amount.
first intall this app, then you can make decide.

SHOE ME

This app replaces so many other separate apps and subscriptions! It includes reviews, loyalty rewards, instagram shop, FOMO notifications, pop-up marketing, community live feed, wishlist with back in stock alerts and much more! All in the one app for the one low monthly price!
It really is amazing the amount of features you get with this one app and it is crazy affordable, literally saves me thousands of dollars each month.
Customer service and technical support are also amazing, their live chat are super helpful and get things sorted so quick.