Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty & rewards, reviews, wishlist, and UGC

Tilla Baby Box

I use this app for reviews and wishlist and it works great, the support is fantastic and I recommend it!

March 13, 2020

Thank you sooo much for sharing your feedback! We are thrilled that you loved your experience! :)

We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks a ton for your kind words!~

Typical corporation

It's the greatest app if you cant build something like it use it and the team is great. I will always use them.

March 13, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thank you for sharing your review with us and the community. We do appreciate it! :)

Le Beauty

Great App and super lovely people who help so fast and can customise it so well. Would highly recommend

My File Addiction

Awesome app and great support. Had an issue and it was fixed within the hour. I'm excited about using the rewards program on my website. I know my customers are going to love it!

Balance Factor

Loving the app and all its features. Customer service is by far the best app support team I've worked with! Their response time and efficiency is second to none.

Shapingcomfort

I used the free version for reviews and I liked very much how supportive the service is, they answer to every quwstion very quick and are very helpful.

Cooper & Finley

This by far was the best app that I have used through Shopify. The response to my questions we're fast, detailed and so helpful. They were a lifesaver with integration around my Instagram layout, saving me hours of works and frustration, and it looked beautiful. They assisted with setting up my reviews, rewards and wishlist and that tool has been extremely useful. I would love to use them for other projects 100%. Alice and the team couldn't have been better! A+ A+ A+

Origins of Beauty 'Guilt Free Beauty and Wellbeing'

Great App with great features. My online shop looks amazing too. Customer Service was fast, efficient and friendly.

Red Iguana LLC

This App is just WOW! so many great features and amazing customer support who helped me a lot ! Highly recommend to everybody who want to make website looks professional and useful

Zure

Tattu and the team were very helpful in getting this API installed the way i wanted it. Would definitely recommend this API for any shops looking for a good wishlist API.