Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program, rewards, referrals, photo reviews, Instagram.

dbanyan

I have been trying rewards app - for a while now until I finally decided to go with growave for its breath of features and the amazing support. The app integrates nicely with my POS as well as online shop. Did I say the support has been top notch? Highly recommended.

September 6, 2020

Dbanyan, thanks for your feedback!🌟
Our team is over the moon that you’ve been enjoying Growave.
We work hard to integrate our products smoothly and ensure perfect fit to your store. And Support team is always just an email away, should you have any questions:)

Thanks for choosing us!

Sofit Bridal

Great app & customer service! Growave has helped me build trust with my customers by allowing me to display detailed reviews, allow customers to use their social accounts to log in, and allows them to save items to a wishlist. whenever I have an issue setting something up they always assist me in a timely manner. Thank you!

September 6, 2020

Sofit Bridal👰, thank you so much for a review!
We love seeing our best performing apps on your site.

As you’ve noticed Reviews allow you to engage with customers and build trust. Wishlist and Social Login make shopping easy and fun 😃

Glad you’re enjoying Growave!

NewestDress

Throughout my journey, the team performed well. They are very dedicated, very skilled, and always deliver and solve problems in a timely manner. Highly recommend to everyone to try

September 6, 2020

NewestDress👗, we appreciate your kind words!
Glad our efforts reflected on your experience. Our team is ready to push limits to the max to get requests resolved quick and easy. And your feedback is the best reward for us.

Thanks for recommending us!💖

dressystyles

This app helps me promote many sales,and can let customers trust in my store.And this app can also add pop alerm in my store to tell customers which dress is popular.Thank you!

September 6, 2020

Thanks for such a positive review!✨
It is so satisfying to see your store grow and glow. We are excited that Growave had a positive impact on sales and helped to build customer’s trust in your store.

Indeed, our platform offers a variety of features to increase conversion.
Customisable pop-ups obtain attention of visitors and Rewards program retains a community of loyal customers.

PopularBridal

This app is really great. It’s easy to use and it has everything. The team has been incredibly helpful and very knowledgeable in all areas. They also spend a lot of time helping me more than I expected.

September 6, 2020

PopularBridal, thanks for sharing your feedback! 🙌
It’s such a pleasure to know we’ve exceeded your expectations. Such feedback makes us strive harder.
Thanks for pointing at how easy and complete our platform is. We build Growave to be user-friendly and all-in-one solution for businesses. The fact you’ve noticed it means, we’re going in the right direction.

mybestbridal

This app was advised to me on the forum. I am very satisfied. And many thanks to the support service)

PriorBridal

Love this app so much,it is very helpful to our bussiness and we always get some good reviews in this app and get more order from here.

PandoraBridal

QueenaBridal

This app is all what you need. It’s easy to use and it has everything. The team has been incredibly helpful and very knowledgeable in all areas. They also spend a lot of time helping me more than I expected. Thank you all the team!

FreshProm

I don't easily give five-star reviews. But Growave has gone over and beyond to satisfy our needs. In my many years, I have rarely met such a crowd that really cares for their customer.
All the options I needed, manually customized and applied for us. I highly recommend Growave with all my heart.