Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty, reviews, rewards, wishlist, +7 apps

Basketball Jersey World

BASKETBALL JERSEY WORLD

Amazing app, with so many options and features! Awesome support - highly recommended!

I am Eva Period Proof Underwear

Great app, simple to integrate, but also very fast and helpful support thanks team! Azem, Kalys, Alice thank you.

ASTERIA

Definitely one of the best apps on Shopify, we’ve been using it for a few months now. The team is always ready to help, support is amazing and requests are always done surprisingly fast. This last time we had the pleasure to be assisted by Nurila, Customer Success Manager, who answered all of our questions and fixed our current problem.

Pink Angel Shop

The hands on support is beyond amazing! Azem personally integrated such beautiful features on my website for me. She was so incredibly helpful and took care of everything for me. WOW, is all I can say! Thank you so much for the excellent professionalism and service!

Pink Angel Shop Team

DBMI.NU

Great app. Great support. This app may be the best app ever. I really believe this app will help my business to grow. Thanks!!
DBMI.NU

Sensual Sinsations

This is a great app and the support is really great as well. I have a few tweaks I wanted to make to customize certain apps a bit more and they were more than happy to do so for me and do it very fast. Being in the states, there is a decent time difference, but that did not stop them from being timely with everything

Atomic Cherry

This app is exactly what we need and outstanding value for money.
We received absolutely amazing support provided by Kalys.
Our installation was super quick and any changes were made very quickly, without any fuss and with absolute courtesy and friendliness.
Highly recommended.

MAK Kouture

Tattu & the rest of the team is everything you can ask for and more when it comes to customer support. Within the first few days the owner reached out personally which in this day and age is rare and means a ton. Tattu reached out at the end of our trial and I voiced my concerns as to why I was removing the app and could no longer keep it and she made it possible for us to continue using it. I absolutely LOVE them. It's everything you could wish for in one simple app and I cannot emphasize enough how incredible the support team truly is. Don't use any other app if you haven't tried growave!!!! I promise you won't be disappointed!

Kaukab

After using different popular apps to manage reviews like Loox, Stamped.io and Yotpot. I was so frustrated with their high prices relatively to the low value and quality you get of their apps. Switching to Growave was the best thing I did, not only you get better value for a cheaper price but also many other feature I wasn't thinking of in addition to their great support and quick reply. They will help you with any issue in your store! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

【リリググ】

service perfect!
Help me set up button color.
Any reply very fast