Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program, rewards, referrals, photo reviews, Instagram.

PandoraBridal

This app helps me promote many sales,and can let customers trust in my store.And this app can also add pop alerm in my store to tell customers which dress is popular.Thank you!

QueenaBridal

This app is all what you need. It’s easy to use and it has everything. The team has been incredibly helpful and very knowledgeable in all areas. They also spend a lot of time helping me more than I expected. Thank you all the team!

FreshProm

I don't easily give five-star reviews. But Growave has gone over and beyond to satisfy our needs. In my many years, I have rarely met such a crowd that really cares for their customer.
All the options I needed, manually customized and applied for us. I highly recommend Growave with all my heart.

DaintyBridal

Perfect! This app is so great to our bussiness and it is easy to use. Hope you can offer something new.

Thanks for a review, DaintyBridal 👰
Glad you found our app useful. We are continuously working on improvements and exciting new projects. Please keep checking our blog and newsletter.

CharmingDressy

This app is really easy to use, powerful social comments and other functions are complete, and the staff are very enthusiastic and help me solve problems in time

September 6, 2020

CharmingDressy, thanks for sharing your feedback😉
Indeed, Growave offers a powerful tool to interact with customers and build trust with Social Reviews and Questions app.
Glad you're enjoying it!

Okstyles

The app has a great design and it's the best support I've had so far. We'll definitely recommend it!

Thanks, Okstyles!
We appreciate your kind words 💓
Growave aspires to offer the highest quality support and you mentioning it means a lot.

prommode

I really appreciate this team.
This app is so wonderful and easy to use.
And if you stuck with any problem with this app, you can just contact this team, and they reply and solve the problem within less than an hour.
Highly recommended!

Appreciate your feedback, prommode! 👍
Our team is delighted to know you’ve enjoyed their service. We love making our customers comfortable with Growave and being a shoulder to lean on.

Thanks for recommending Growave!

RomanBridal

Perfect! Thank you very much for supporting me in this difficult time. Excellent service, really good!

September 6, 2020

Hey RomanBridal, thanks for your feedback!😊
We are willing to support our customers during hard times. And as always, provide special care and attention to every request.
Thanks for being with us<3

CHOIMO

非常感谢Tattu 以及她的团队,一群非常棒的人,他们产品功能全面切非常好用,最重要的是对于我们刚刚开始使用shopify的客户,他们的帮助与支持,为我们的创业之路添一丝希望。从他们的付费套餐就能看出,他们是真心的在帮助微小店家,并伴随我们成长,如果我们成长起来我非常愿意升级套餐。再次感谢在创业路上帮助我们的你们。
Thank you very much Tattu and her team, a group of great people. Their product features are comprehensive and very easy to use. The most important thing is that for us who have just started using Shopify, their help and support have added a "hope" to our startup way.It can be seen from their paid packages that they are really helping small stores and growing with us. thanks.
Grazie mille Tattu e il suo team, un gruppo di persone fantastiche. Le caratteristiche del prodotto sono complete e molto facili da usare. La cosa più importante è che per noi che abbiamo appena iniziato a utilizzare Shopify, il loro aiuto e supporto hanno aggiunto una "speranza" al nostro percorso di startup .Si può vedere solo dai loro pacchetti a pagamento che stanno davvero aiutando i piccoli negozi e crescono con noi. Grazie.

September 1, 2020

CHOIMO, thanks for your kind words!
Glad you found our app easy and comprehensive.

We offer a wide range of solutions for all levels of businesses, newbies to professionals. Our main goal is to add not only “hope”, but boost confidence and ensure steady growth of business.

It’s an honor to be part of your store and accompany you on your way to success 😉.

Korff

Growave gave us the opportunity to activate a complete package of features for fidelity cards on our site. The interface is intuitive and assistance is always friendly and helpful!

September 1, 2020

We are truly grateful and stoked by your review!😍

It’s so satisfying to see how you were able to fulfill your needs with our Rewards & Loyalty program. As you have mentioned, we offer complete package of features, and we are always open for custom changes to ensure our merchants are happy 😊