Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty & rewards, reviews, wishlist, and UGC

Margaret M

These guys are amazing. Fast response, personalized service. Just amazing. The app in itself is great too.

Tigbul's Variety Fashion Shop

I really like the app. Will upgrade more in the future, as customers increase.
Customer Service is very helpful and quick to respond. Also very helpful with helping you learn along the way.

February 19, 2020

Thank you for such an amazing review! :)

This really motivates us to work even harder and improve our App day by day. We do appreciate that you spent your time and did it!

The Wrecking Pit

I uninstalled this app but im still getting pop-ups of wishlist and reviews, how can I remove this app completely?

February 17, 2020

Thank you for reaching out! We would like to apologize for your recent experience. We're sorry to hear you were experiencing some trouble with the app removal.

Here is a guide for the correct removal of the app:
1. Go to the admin panel - https://growave.io/admin
and click on the "Remove the app from the theme" button. It will remove all of our files from your theme.
2. And just remove the app from the Apps section on the Shopify admin panel.

Being known for our great customer service we feel ashamed for not being there when you needed us and we would like to make things right.

We have carefully checked your website and all the Growave files seem to have been successfully removed.

On top of it, Tattu has sent a couple of emails to discuss what occurred. Hopefully, we'll manage to make your day better. :)

If you have further questions, we are always happy to jump on a call to discuss this. Also, please feel free to get in touch via Live Chat on our website or via the following email: support@growave.io

S h o p i d o o . f r

I installed it with the free version. I just started my site but the customer support is really smooth and welcoming. If you bump in to any problems they fix it for you with easy explanation. Once my store get going I will upgrade because I feel safe knowing that whatever hitches I bump into there is an amazing team there to help you. In my opinion this is how customer service should look like and more companies out there could learn from it. In more ..they must treat their staff real nice .. because it shows that they love working there.

February 17, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving us such a wonderful review! We are thrilled that you loved your experience. ~

We put our merchants' experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Your feedback literally made our day! :)

Mumui

some features aren't working, for example i cant apply test the app on my offline versions of my store even though there's an option for that it doesnt apply, so if i make any changes i have to publish it which makes my customers confused
UPDATE:
Alice from customer service reached out and was very helpful. still there quite some features that i would like to improve. im currently still working with their customer service and hopefullt they can get it done

February 17, 2020

First off, thank you very much for sharing your feedback. We value our merchant's opinions and would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We’re sorry to hear of your less than satisfactory experience with our platform and hope you will accept our sincerest and deepest apologies...

We want to assure you that Growave is working properly and the part you mentioned is no exception. The "Active theme" seems to have misled you and for that, we are really sorry.

This option was mostly implemented for our development team so that they could understand which theme they should work on. And we beg your pardon if some confusion has taken place in the description of that part.
Thanks to you, we're going to change its description to avoid any misleading in the future.

Alice has sent a couple of emails to determine how we can provide a solution that makes you smile. :)

It’s been always important to us that our merchants are more than satisfied with our product as well as customer service and we would like the opportunity to dispel any misunderstandings.

Thank you for staying with us, and be sure that this time we will not let you down! :)

The Silk Road Project Pty Ltd

I'm still not using all the elements available on the app, but I'm sure that when I do, I will be just as happy as with the ones I'm using.
The Reviews are key to the success of my business. In a matter of days, we were receiving reviews.
The team at Growave are super responsive, and also have helped me with any information that I didn't understand.

Baby Bump to Munchkins Clothing

I love this App. And the customer service (Tattu Kachieva) I received has been out standing. It was installed quickly and looks great on my site.

Wags

This is by far the most responsive app on Shopify. If you have any problems, they always work hard to fix it right away. Everyone we have worked with has been exceptionally clear and so upbeat and friendly. Tattu and Alice are awesome, our site's rewards program wouldn't be anywhere near what it is now without them. Thanks, Growave!

FLB FASHION

This app is really good.
In particular, the review function and favorite function are recommended for shops with a large number of items.

Also the support is really great.
The first default has damaged the look of the shop. However, support has modified the icons to match the look of our shop.

I will continue to love this app and support.

Private Label Extensions

Fantastic "all in one" solution for Reviews, Rewards, Blog Comments, and more! Their support staff is A+++ and help faster than anything I have ever experienced. So happy to be using this app.