Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty & rewards, reviews, wishlist, and UGC

AlchePharma

Like many of you, we installed and uninstalled many loyalty apps while prepping our web store. After all of that, I found Growave had the most pertinent and cosmetically pleasing features. Even better the customer service jumps through hoops to help YOU modify their app to best suit your needs. You will have no remorse in choosing this company, and it will help you to look forward to logging in often with a Big Smile. - Ralph Tuchiano, AlchePharma

23:59 Jewelry & Accessories, LLC

Great app & customer service! Growave has helped me build trust with my customers by allowing me to display detailed reviews, allow customers to use their social accounts to log in, and allows them to save items to a wishlist. whenever I have an issue setting something up they always assist me in a timely manner. Thank you!

Araracuara

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE! Even if I have the free plan, they didn't hesitate to help me to fix my inquire. I ask them to change the font of the wishlist button and they did it in less than one day. I am very satisfied with their customer service. This is the kind of support any kind of app should have to be the number one. Quick and simple way to communicate with them.

Trojanpet

Growave has one of the best customer service team. They were quick to integrate their product to my Shopify store. They deserve nothing less than five star rating. I hope to continue using their products and services so as to grow with them the way they're growing.

Mooov

Tattu is super helpful! Really can't express how helpful she is with all the support. The app itself is really great. I prefer this aesthetic much better than all the other review apps. Not hating on the others but Growave just looks much more professional. Cheers guys

Reishi house

Great Custumer service, needed assistance with wishlist and setting up the app
Great service, and great support

Rob & Mara

Fantastic support! Seriously the best app I've ever tried for my site. Got prompt responses for all my inquires and they really worked to help me achieve the look and feel I wanted for my store. Amazing app and incredible service!

Cult of Geek

I am only using the wishlist feature of this app but the support has been exemplary. They work with me to achieve the customization I need to maintain a native appearance. Things like tweaking the icon over product thumbnails (still a work in progress but a commendable number of revisions have been provided) to making the heart animate when clicked are within their scope of ability. In the end, I was even offered a 3-month free trial for my inconvenience. Although I don't use any of the other features because other apps have me covered, if you aren't covered and can afford their moderately priced plans, I'd recommend you give them a try. There's nothing to lose, really.

YunikTo Clothing and Apparel

I was setting up my new store and requested for integration support. Great and fast response from the Support team. Professional and acomodating. If there is a 7 star, I would would have given them that rating. As for the apps. I looks very nice and doesn't put much clutter on my website. I'm sure my investment on this app would return 100 folds. I has all the things I need in 1 app.

As Rose Rich

Fantastic with support, response and finding a solution to any issue! Flexibility with settings/customising your own preference. Big thank you to Tattu :)