Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program, rewards, referral, product reviews, Instagram

Pure Night

A really excellent app and I am so glad I loaded this to my store, no hassle and it just works away in the background gathering reviews. easy to use and set up.

December 17, 2020

Wow, brilliant! Words can't express enough how thankful we are for you for leaving such a fantastic review and the time allotted Pure Night team. 🥰

We are jumping for joy seeing you as a part of our big family and thank you so much for installing Growave. Nothing can be better than hearing that our Reviews app contributes growth to your simply cozy store.

Be always sure that we are just a letter away in case you need any assistance💞

The Mala Market

I use this app mainly for the reviews, and I'm not going to lie, it took a couple of months for me to get it up and running at full functionality. But the app's customer service reps and even the developers were willing to keep working on it until it worked flawlessly. Now that it does, it does everything I wanted Yotpo to do (namely, send every customer a review request email instead of just a small number each month) but for a fraction of the price of that app (if you have a good number of sales). It also allowed me to offer reviewers a small discount, which contributed to the vast increase in reviews I've gotten with this app. Growave is excellent value for the cost.

Hey The Mala Market team,

We would like to thank you for this wonderful review and your incredible input. 🤩

We are grinning from ear to ear ever since we heard the great things you have to say about Growave and the team.

It's so much pleasure to receive such an appreciation and assessment. It drives us to keep the consistency and to put maximum possible effort.

Please feel free to reach out if you need any further assistance. We will be glad to hear from you!🙌🏻

Heliotrope San Francisco

Really great app. Easy to install & customize to your needs, and their customer service team is super responsive.

December 17, 2020

Greetings of the day team at Heliotrope San Francisco.

Allow us to express our deepest gratitude for your supportive attention and a five - star review!

We are ecstatic to hear that Growave meets all your expectations and we will try to keep up the good work.

Customer experience and satisfaction are the main priority for us, and your review reaffirms the effort we put in every day.

Once again thank you very much and please kindly be informed that we are always here for you <3

DX Collectables

I love the loyalty rewards, reviews and wishlist features. They have really elevated my site. The customer service exceeds all expectations. So quick to reply and made ad hoc changes to the integration on request. I couldn't be happier.

December 16, 2020

Yaaay, divine! DX Collectables please accept our immense gratitude for letting us know about your experience with us! 😇

We value your observation regarding our features and customer support. Your compliment gives motivation to the whole team to be better and work harder.

We are more than happy to know that our features elevated your amazing store and look forward to maintaining this for the future. 💞

Halya.om

this app is truly a 10 in 1 app for me, the installation process was easy and taken care by the Growave team. highly recommended.

December 16, 2020

What a beautiful day indeed! We express our sincerest gratitude to you for taking the time to leave an incentive review Halya.om team! 💞

Only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done a good job and our app is contributing. We do our best to make the installation easy and quick. It's also worth noting that your elegant and refined shop makes our widgets look even better.

Thank you so much once again! We hope for everlasting and fruitful cooperation with you! 😊

Flirty Pineapple

The customer service really makes a difference with this app! I cannot speak highly enough about how prompt and helpful their team is. The app itself also suits our needs for everything loyalty, rewards, reviews, and wishlists.

December 14, 2020

We cannot thank you enough for such a lovely and insightful review from your team, Flirty Pineapple! 😇

Our support team always goes above and beyond to provide excellent service to our lovely customers and it’s such a pleasure for us to receive your compliments about it.

We are so happy to see how Growave perfectly fits in your beautiful store and even more happy that you find it suiting your needs. ✨

Once again, thank you so much! We hope for many years of fruitful cooperation with you. 💖

Cococino Coffee

Still getting to grips with the app which looks great and has been made a lot easier with Tattu's help and guidance. Thanks for the great support.

Thank you for the lovely review, team at Cococino Coffee! 💞

It was a pleasure for our team to work with you and to assist you! Our support is what we are known best for, and it makes us happy when we receive a positive feedback like yours regarding it.

Thank you for choosing us. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you will need any further assistance with our app. 😊

crossart.ro

This app is amazing. It covers and unites all the main features needed for comunicating easily with our clients. Regarding customer service, they helped me with all of my requests, most of them in the same day. They are great

December 14, 2020

We are beyond grateful that you took the time to leave us this amazing review, Crossart.ro team! ✨

You are absolutely right, Growave unites all needed apps, like Reviews, Wishlists, Social Login and Loyalty & Rewards together in one platform, so it makes it easier to control each app from only one dashboard and communicate with your clients. 😍

We are so happy that you had a good experience with us. We always try to fulfill our customers’ requests in a timely manner and we are glad that our efforts resonated with you.

Thanks again. 💕

smith&mac vintage

Very happy with app and they offer great support too! Definitely value for money and the integration to site was simple and easy.

December 12, 2020

Hi, team at smith&mac vintage, thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this lovely review! 💕

We put our customers' satisfaction as priority and always try to offer excellent support. We are so glad that you are happy with our app and find the integration simple and easy.

Thank you for trusting us! We will look forward to continuing to work with you and provide you with great service. 😊

TikTech2020

The team members from Growave are really response. They are delighted to help us to solve all the problem. We really appreciate their hard work

December 11, 2020

Thanks a lot for sharing your positive feedback with us! 😍

We work hard to make sure that all of our customers’ requests get resolved quickly. And we are glad that it reflected on your experience. ✨

It was a pleasure for our team to work with you and we definitely do look forward to serving you again! ❤️

Best regards