Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty & rewards, reviews, wishlist, and UGC

Kerisse's Digital Showroom

Very helpful and lovely team! Efficient and customer-oriented no matter if you are a paid or free plan user. Their team helped me with what I needed very quickly! Great customer service!

毛起來 MAOUP

Great app! Helpful agents and great service. Respond really soon and they helped us solving our problems within minutes. Extraordinary!

KidzPlaysets.com

Great app, great customer service. Tattu, the success manager, does just that, she ensures your success all the way. Thanks Tattu! The whole team went above and beyond with all my requests and they are extremely thoughtful (such as page speed implications) with all of their suggestions to ensure your success. The app itself is really easy to use and would highly recommend.

Azul Boutique

Absolutely amazing! The growave team is a pleasure to work with! Very professional and exceptional customer service!
My favorite Shopify app so far!

Vetiver Aromatics

Growave is AMAZING. I was using YOTPO, but I really wanted social login, and loyalty programs, and a wishlist, and community...some of which YOTPO offers but for a steeper price. And I was using Omnisend for my abandoned cart sequence, but once I started getting into the other emails and realized Omnisend couldn't replace Shopify's automated order confirmations, I started looking elsewhere and found Growave. Growave has it all and their graphic designer did our emails and they are BEAUTIFUL AND ON BRAND. And amazing customer service too!

TR1KOS

Really amazing, they did everything for me for free, and the integration of social log in looks beautiful! Thank you, Growave!

BazaarDoDo

This is the best Shopify app I have ever used, literally, it can meet your needs for the loyalty program, referral, wishlist, discount code manager, IG Store, customer community build-up, and even the recovery mail! !! This has indeed brought us an increase in GMV and registered members. Meanwhile, the most important is that the staff of Grove are very friendly. Any request we mention, even if it is related to their product, they will try their best to help us solve it. 100% will recommend it. This is the Top 10 Shopify app you must have.

Charlène Evans

Bonjour, je tenais vraiment à laisser un commentaire sur growave que je trouve tout simplement excellent sur tous les points. C'est aussi très simple d'utilisation. C'est vraiment une application très très complète et avant tout un moyen indispensable pour réaliser bien plus de profit. Si-il y a bien une seule et unique application à avoir sur son site c'est bien celle-ci. Elle est indispensable !!! De plus, le service client est très réactif. La meilleure application sur shopify.

March 22, 2020

Nous sommes trés heureux de recevoir votre avis en français. Vous êtes le premier. Merci beaucoup pour votre soutien, du notre part on va faire notre mieux pour vous accompagner dans l'aventure du e-commerce! :)

BIANKO

Alice has been really helpful in answering my many questions and quickly acting on issues as they have come up. I am looking forward to utilizing the many features of this app.

Handmade Naturals Inc

app is terrific, even when switching to a new theme, and customer service is outstanding, always prompt and very helpful. Highly recommend!