Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty, reviews, rewards, wishlist, +7 apps

Galil Soil Farm

Unbelievable costumer service. Very helpful. Very hands-on. Much more than I could have anticipated. With very little work on my part the app is now fully integrated. Thank you Growave Team!

Girl Buys

I highly recommend... Growave is so user friendly, adaptable and most of all the team behind Growave are amazing... ! they are always willing to help and always a pleasure speaking to them... Get Growave, you will not regret it!

Neat Shop

I gave myself a promise not to ever post any reviews because of the lack of integrity I had experienced with previous app developers. But GROWAVE is one OF THE BEST APPS I will Never regret using on my site. Customer Service is Amazing .very helpful and friendly and serves you more than expected. this app is totally worth it, the layout, the multi-tasks you can perform all in one app. I am Blown Away. and Special Thanks to the amazing Tattu, I truly appreciate everything you have done and your amazing support, I love the appearance of the wishlist, the beautiful heart automation on my site, the reviews widget, the rewards option ( very well done you don't have to do anything), the social login You Name It. Thank you so much for this Amazing app. I highly recommend to everyone.STOP WASTing your money on boring apps and go for Growave.

SugarAndVapor

love this app. It helps me a lot and they have the best support team! Definitely, I'd like to pay $50 per month for their service.

Owl Readers Club

This is the beginning of our third year using shopify and we have managed to survive the challenges of e-commerce and have decided that it was time to upgrade our website (www.owlreadersclub.sg) and have been trying to figure out which apps would help. We knew we had to pay for a good app so we spent a long time doing the research, reading the reviews etc. We also tried a few other apps and we Growave was one of those we tried. We are about to finish the trial period and learning about the functionalities of each and every app within their app so we will provide an update in due course.

Suffice to say that during this trial period, the experience has been nothing short but AWESOME, Azem/Alice/Tattu, the front end team that has responded to all our queries have been extremely helpful and patient. We had done a number of Skype calls with the team and had requested for certain customisation to be done which they and their team of developers have kindly obliged. We have given them feedback on how certain apps within their Super App (yes they should be called a super app!) can be improved and they are taking it on board and hopefully we can see some of these implemented in the future.

Our advice for any growing e-commerce stall is stop looking further and give Growave a try today and experience the difference of a customer-centric app and the other apps out there.

KOOKAÏ

The team is really professionnal and have done a great job really quickly!
I am really happy to work with us because they understand all my needs!

SWIISH

Great service from Tattu regarding my query. The service I rec from GROWAVE is always professional and responsive.

St Johns Fragrance Co LLC™

This app is very progressive and we can't be happier - highly recommend it! Our customers are engaging with every feature, we're able to get really creative with our marketing, plus- the support is definitely top notch! I feel like we have an outsourced marketing department. Well done Growave and thank you!

Agora

I have only just started using the app and I'm impressed.
Staff is helpful & friendly.
Without IT knowledge my site looks good as they helped me setup.

Sofyee

Nice Service, Nice Apps, I really enjoy it, Very recommended! I helps our website a lot!Nice Service, Nice Apps, I really enjoy it, Very recommended! I helps our website a lot!