Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty & rewards, reviews, wishlist, and UGC

Charlène Evans

Bonjour, je tenais vraiment à laisser un commentaire sur growave que je trouve tout simplement excellent sur tous les points. C'est aussi très simple d'utilisation. C'est vraiment une application très très complète et avant tout un moyen indispensable pour réaliser bien plus de profit. Si-il y a bien une seule et unique application à avoir sur son site c'est bien celle-ci. Elle est indispensable !!! De plus, le service client est très réactif. La meilleure application sur shopify.

March 22, 2020

Nous sommes trés heureux de recevoir votre avis en français. Vous êtes le premier. Merci beaucoup pour votre soutien, du notre part on va faire notre mieux pour vous accompagner dans l'aventure du e-commerce! :)

BIANKO

Alice has been really helpful in answering my many questions and quickly acting on issues as they have come up. I am looking forward to utilizing the many features of this app.

Handmade Naturals Inc

app is terrific, even when switching to a new theme, and customer service is outstanding, always prompt and very helpful. Highly recommend!

MYSPORTYSHOP

Awesome app, check it out! Alice, was really helpful in tough times we are going through with the COVID-19 crisis. I definitely recommend you this app, has great features for your brand and customer service is top notch! Keep up the good work!

Dark Swan of Denmark

I just started my 30 days trial. As I am looking for an app that have product review, Instagram and royalty program, I of course have to give Growave a try. So far I have slowly been trying out the different functions and Azem and her team have been absolutely amazing to help me with each single details and problems I have meet! As I want to keep my website as user-friendly as possible, Azem have helped me customised so it fits my ideas which is exactly what good service is about. My webshop is www.darkswan.dk if you want to see some of the results.

TEST

One enterprise plan is so great that most marketing apps are not needed.

They are quick to respond to problems.

It's free for 30 days, so I'm very satisfied that I can do enough tests.

March 13, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review! You just made our hearts completely melt! :)

Reading such reviews, we feel energized and want to work even harder to make our platform better! Thank you!~

SIMPLEMENTE SOY

So far so good and the customer service fast and reliable. I have to give it a five stars overral. ✔

March 13, 2020

Thank you very much for your wonderful review! :)
You have just made our day better!

FASHIONZ.SE

GREAT SERVICE, GREAT APP, EVERYTHING IS GREAT WITH THIS APP, SERIOUSLY THE BEST APP FOR REVIEWS, WISHLIST AND SO ON 10/10!!!

March 13, 2020

Our whole team just wanted to thank you for your amazing review! We really enjoyed reading it. :)

It's so heartwarming to realize that you find our platform helpful. Thank you for taking your time and sharing your feedback!~

JCMaster Beauty

We had some issues with growave but the support is awesome and helped us within a few hours. The app might not be the best fit for us but the support is really good.

Tilla Baby Box

I use this app for reviews and wishlist and it works great, the support is fantastic and I recommend it!

March 13, 2020

Thank you sooo much for sharing your feedback! We are thrilled that you loved your experience! :)

We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks a ton for your kind words!~