Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program, rewards, referral, product reviews, Instagram

Coloured Raine Cosmetics

DO NOT use this service. Several issues with their coding and loyalty program that caused thousands of lost sales. Customer service does not follow up to help. You have to run after them after they supposedly will follow up with you. Save yourself the trouble and get better service with another company. It may cost more but will save you from losing customers due to growaves lack of ability to fix the technical issues. Customers have not been able to redeem their rewards and after contacting growave they still have done nothing about it 2 days later. We terminated our service with them after 2 years of being a loyal paying client. RUN FOR THE HILLS

June 18, 2021

Hello dear team at Coloured Raine Costmetics💅🏻💄,

Thank you a lot for sharing your thoughts on us and on our app. We work hard to find a personalized way for every customer and your satisfaction is the key priority to us. We are truly sorry for not meeting your expectations, and yes, our team carries full responsibility for the support we deliver.

I just want to note that we were unable to help you on time since we had no access as Collaborator to investigate the issue deeply. We sincerely wanted to assist you with the case, and as with every product on the Shopify platform, we investigated the issue inside our app, and when we realized that there is an outer source that is conflicting with us and asked for your cooperation, you rejected and denied it, putting the full blame on us.

We do value every customer, each of them and we don't divide into old and new customers. I hope you can understand us and will take a step towards good and friendly cooperation, where the two-way connection is enabled and everything is solved in a peaceful and respectful method.

We wish you good luck in your business, and just note that we are always happy to see you in our big and lovely Growave family!💫💖

Soy Tendencia

I'm really amazed with the support team from Growave. They really help you, they explain everything so you get all the info you need, they solve all the problems and doubts you have as soon as they can, and I really appreciate that. They are so nice too!
Besides, the app works perfectly and it has so many options that allows you to do whatever you want!
Congrats to the team :)

June 16, 2021

Sing and Shine, Soy Tendencia🌞.

We are super happy that you have experienced fast and helpful customer service from our team. It’s only when we receive such positive feedback do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well.

Whole Growave works on providing you with the best available features for a successful e-commerce business and the key principles for us are Quality and Speed. We are glad you mentioned them and were helpful to other merchants who will read your words.

Thanks again. We will strive to constantly deliver great experiences. ✨

Neon Gray

Really impressed with my Growave integration and their team. The onboarding process was great and customer service have been fantastic in helping me with quick responses and customisations that I've required. Really well priced for what the app suite provides and how great the customer service is! I previously used Yotpo for reviews and had tried out their loyalty app too. Pricing was just so prohibitive and Yotpo widgets were slowing my site down. Having reviews, wishlist and loyalty all within the one app, dashboard and price with Growave is brilliant.

June 16, 2021

Heya wonderful Neon Gray team 💫.

We are glad that you liked the onboarding and installation process of Growave. For us, the very first impression is always important and we put a lot of effort to make not only the first but whole experience great with us!

Thanks for mentioning our pricing as well. We have recently launched a new pricing list and it was a new step forward towards enabling our features and services to all shops, regardless of their budget size. We understand how hard times can shake stable businesses, and the priority for us is to not just help you stay afloat, but boost your business like a rocket🚀.

The whole Growave team is working on optimization of speed and making our app faster, even though it is an all-in-one app. This is one of the key things we work on because the shopping experience does matter to us.

Thank you 💖.

Bubble Wrapp Toys

We previously used a different rewards provider and felt it was lacking, in almost all categories. The pricing structure was brutal, the limitations were overbearing, and the customer service was non-existent. We finally decided to migrate over and chose Growave; what a difference. The import process of all previous rewards members, points accumulated, etc. was almost effortless. The options for pricing structure allows us to offering some really awesome services our competitors don't (wishlist, rewards points tiers, customizations, etc.) for a really reasonable price. We also worked directly with Alex to integrate color palettes, custom placement of our "wishlist" button, and some other tidbits and it was... all free. The chat feature is functional and efficient. They follow up via email. Night and day difference and worth every penny. We have immediate usage of new features we launched and customers are really pleased. Thank you to the whole team behind Growave for providing such an excellent service. Thank you Alex, for making our on-boarding and customizations so seamless.

Hello, amazing Bubble Wrapp Toys team 🔫🧸,

We are so glad to see you in our big and wonderful Growave family 🥳. Thank you very much for your gorgeous review, it is the real source of kindness and inspiration for our team. We are always happy to know that you are satisfied with our services, moreover, we love to always aim at exceeding your expectations with us.

It is very important for us to make you feel comfortable with the onboarding and integration process. We do understand how crucial may be even the smallest details like color palettes, and for this reason, our team works hard on making the app available and flexible to everyone. Behind Alex, there is a whole team of Growave, who does care about you as a customer and part of a team, and it is just unbelievably awesome to see how our efforts are paying off in a way of your emotions. It is priceless - to have a family like this ❤️.

Cheers, and let's have fun 😁.

Her Vegetarian Kitchen

Love the Wishlist function - it was super easy to use and integrate with the store. I loved the look and feel. The added bonus is that their customer service was excellent!

June 11, 2021

What's cooking, good-looking? It is Her Vegetarian Kitchen with her amazing review on us 👩🏻‍🍳.

Awww, your kind words just melt our hearts here 😊. Thanks a lot for sharing your experience with us, it makes every member of our team love their jobs and stay hungry for your satisfaction every day.

Have a good one and happy Growaving 👏🏻.

Universal Nail Supplies

Great App, Great customer support. What I like about them is they have 5 app's including in 1 platform which is much easier to manage. Thank you Growave!

Dear Universal Nail Supplies 💅🏻,

We truly appreciate your valuable feedback on us. It is indeed easy to manage 5-apps in one and we aim to make our app simple and flexible to meet your needs every day. It was a very enjoyable experience to lead you through onboarding.

We are always happy to assist you and it is our pleasure to always make you satisfied with Growave and wishing you a great weekend ahead🤩!

SOCIE Select

Great team! The online supporters are nice and professional,solving problems fast as we expect. Appreciate all the works,5 stars for sure!

Hi there,

Wow! You are so kind to us 😊. I would also give you 5-star Review for the best customer of ours, but it is simply impossible cause all our customers stay on top of all priorities 🚀.

And this already worth all our efforts, and we will never get tired exceeding your expectations ☀️.

Dressdes

"NEW" An excellent team and app, within a month I asked them to make at least 15 changes to the code and they were always available to respond and quick to give me a great result. I highly recommend it! Keep going! ! "OLD" I have always asked for support from the team and they have always answered me, helped me and gave me an excellent result, just what I needed ..keep going!

Ciao Dressdes 👨🏻‍🎨,

It is not only our customer support team but the whole Growave staff, that works hard on delivering proper service and meeting every customer's expectations individually. This is what we call the family relationship, where family is every Growave member along with our dearest merchants who choose us 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦.

Grazie e buona settimana a venire!

Finding Home Farms

My team and I have started using the growave app to create a referral and rewards program for our customers. The review function provided by this app is also a very importance piece for us to have. Not only has the app been great, but the support team's help, speed of response, and consistency has been outstanding!

Dear Finding Home Farms team 🌝,

Thank you for making our day great and giving us good vibes before the weekend. It is very motivating and warm words of yours, and we are super happy to know that they are addressed to us 🙋🏻‍♂️.

It is nice to see that you were so impressed by our Loyalty&Rewards and Reviews apps when we also have Wishlists, Instagram and Social Login features that play another important role in e-business. We are always happy to help you out with setting up our programs.

Cheers and have a good one ✨!

IMPERIO Cosmetics

The support I got is really great. The app itself works also smoothly, and I like all the pages for my website that are pre-populated and ready-to-go. I ran into some problems though with orders that had to come from different older systems. So, I had to import them first and after that, I could Reward Points for my pass clients as well. Especially Tina and Alex helped me out with this. Appreciated! 5 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Olaf IMPERIO Cosmetics

Heya gorgeous Olaf IMPERIO Cosmetics team 🤩

We are so glad and happy for your valuable feedback, it just melts our hearts in Growave. We work hard on making our app great every day and this has been our reward - to have customers like you 🤍

Thanks one more time from the whole Growave team!