Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program, rewards, referrals, photo reviews, Instagram.

The Milkbar Collective

Whilst I haven't had much of reaction to the wishlist or reviews. The customer service is insanely good! They helped integrate the app exactly how i wanted it to look, let me asking 135335 questions without ever making me feel like a burden. I originally had it set to $69 but unfortunately haven't had enough of a reaction to warrant that so gone back to free plan

January 11, 2021

Dear team from The Milkbar Collective, thank you so much for taking the time out to share your experience with us! 💖

We are thrilled to know that you are satisfied with our customer service. Your kind words pays off all the hard work our team put into the performance of great service. 🙌

So cool to see how our widgets are perfectly fitting your beautiful store! As for a reaction to the new features, how about enabling the Rewards program, to encourage your customers to take more actions on your store? Especially now that you have extra 20+ days of free trial. 😍

We bet customers will be willing to share their Wishlists or leave Reviews in order to earn some loyalty points! Give it a try and let’s see how it will go. And if you’ll need any assistance - we’re always here for you. 😊

Best regards.

Boutique BohoChic

I just signed up for the free version of this app a couple of weeks ago, and I'm super pleased with it. The free version has wishlist, reviews and social login. The customer service is incredible. Not only do they answer your questions quickly, but if you have a problem with something, their people can take care of it, free of charge. I'm planning to upgrade very soon and highly recommend this app.

January 8, 2021

Hey-heeey team at Boutique BohoChic,

We are eternally grateful to you for subsidizing your time to share your insightful feedback. We feel so spoiled at the moment. Thank you so much for this feeling. 🤪

I admire your ability to see the advantages of Growave and acknowledgment of our efforts. We are exceedingly pleased to find you and we sincerely hope for everlasting cooperation.🤗💕

Once again thank you so much from the core of our heart and happy new year!

The Guide by Luxe for Less

I've had growave for only a couple of weeks, but I am loving the app and the customer service is incredible! All my questions have been answered quickly and requests to make changes on my site have also been attended to quickly! Very happy I added this to my shop

January 7, 2021

Hi - hi team at The Guide by Luxe for Less,

We can never thank you enough. But this is a start, thank you very much for your attention and for taking the time to leave a five-star review.🐣

Please be sure that your encouraging words are highly appreciated and inspired us for new achievements. We feel so blessed to have you as a part of our big family. Thank you for preferring us.

We strongly hope that last year we planted the seeds of our partnership and we believe that a beautiful garden will grow in this new year and we’ll reap the benefits of our cooperation for a very long time. 💕🎉

Happy New year!

Steel Warrior Studios

**Subbed at the $69.99 level ** The app itself is a great little system, very clean UI, easy to follow and manage. Works very well on my webstore, and my customers are thrilled I can finally offer a wishlist/loyalty points system. The review feature is definitely worth installing, picture reviews are fantastic, and with the reviews being motivated by loyalty point rewards, ive had 15 reviews in 24 hours versus 3 years of my store being very busy and only receiving 115 reviews. The loyalty rewards really do work, and i couldn't be happier. Now the customer service.... Is on another level. They have a built in messenger app right in the UI of the app, and are VERY responsive. I installed this app on Jan 1st, they integrated it on an international holiday.... They then helped me with about 10 special requests i submitted to change colours, icon placements, etc. All done and finalized in a single business day while maintaining great communication. You might be able to patch together a few other apps to do what this one does and maybe save yourself $5-10 a month, but the customer service here cannot be matched. Shopify veteran of 3 years and this is the first app thats blown me away with the excellence of the service. 10/10

January 7, 2021

You knocked us off our feet team at Steel Warrior Studios,😍

Please accept our deepest and sincerest gratitude for leaving a heartfelt review full of warmth, time, and appreciation.

We absolutely understand how special it can feel when your queries are fulfilled in a timely manner, and we are so delighted to hear that we were able to accomplish that for you. We are committed to providing you with excellent service to meet all your needs and expectations.

We shall note that our hearts just keep thanking you and thanking you for putting confidence in us! May you continue to trust and rely on our Company. We strongly believe that together we will reach great results. 🥰

At this time we wish you a Happy New Year. May this year bring success to your business and all the best to you!🌟

Doodle Dogs Boutique

This app works so well for us. We had to do some changes to a previously loyalty system and programmers and CSR team were so accommodating and did some minor back end work for me to make it work. The customer service is unreal good (Tattu and Alice are so amazing). Really happy with the app and the responsiveness.

January 5, 2021

Greetings of the day team at Doodle Dogs Boutique,😊

Thank you so much for granting us the chance to express our earnest gratitude for being so supportive and for leaving such an amazing review.

We are so grateful and happy for sharing your invaluable thoughts. We will go beyond and above to always handle your work with top care and fulfillment.

Using this moment allow us to wish you a happy new year and more fruitful days to come! ☃️💕

Cowhugger

I have been very happy with the ease of use for my customers, and the way the reviews show up on my store. I am extemely pleased with the customer service - they are always responsive to my questions, very helpful and very nice.

January 4, 2021

Good day team at Cowhugger, 🤗

We are sending you a token of love and warm gratitude for your time and for sharing your precious thoughts. We are pleased for preferring us and your faith in us. Our main mission is devoted assistance with respect and fulfillment.
If there is anything more for which you may require our help, don’t hesitate to contact us.🙏🏻

Using this opportunity we are wishing you all a happy and successful New Year!🎊

Antipodream

I use Growave for customer reviews, wishlist and my shop instagram gallery. The app is super easy to use and I am really happy with the results. I also can't speak highly enough of the support team they are super fast to both respond and action my requests!

January 4, 2021

Greeting of the Season team at Antipodream,

Thank you - won’t be enough for this impactful review, but please allow us to try a little bit to express our gratitude. Thanks a lot for your time and supportive feedback. We feel so pleased and proud to serve you and it has been a pleasure working with you. 🥰

Your simple appreciation is a present we will always treasure. We are over the moon to hear that Growave contributes to your shop.

We want to take a moment to wish you a Happy New Year.
May this year will be full of new achievements that will bring you huge success. ☃️🤩

Nestasia

I really like this app and the support is amazing. I would definitely recommend it. Tattu from the Growave team has been super helpful with integration and their developer was able to quickly resolve the starting up issues.

January 1, 2021

We never wanted to be in debt, but it seems like we owe a lot of "thank you" team at Nestasia! 😄
Thank you, thank you and again thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. Please be kindly informed that it's a great impact on our professional existence.

We feel so happy and proud of what we are doing thanks to you. We will go out of our way just to keep the consistency and provide high standard service.

Thank you and on behalf of our whole team, we wish you a Happy New Year. May this New year bring more achievements to you. 🌱😍

Patricks AU

Simply the best review tool I've ever used on my website, it works perfectly and the setup is so easy! Better than the tool is the customer service, the team helps you with everything you need so quick as if they are part of your company. I fully recommend them :)

January 1, 2021

Wow, we could not have a better gift for the new year than this absolutely impactful review team at Patricks AU !😇

We are greatly respectful to you for subsidizing your time in the advancement of Growave. Thank you so much for such supportive feedback. It is an honor to serve such an encouraging customer. You are the reason for our all efforts, our service would mean nothing without your presence. Thank you for choosing us. 🙏🏻

We would love to take the moment to wish you a happy new year and many more prosperous days to come! 🥳

WEAR IT

I used this for Wishlist. There were some errors but they fixed it asap. Overall it's good. I ll continue to work with Growave.

December 30, 2020

Huurraay!🥳🤩

Just saying thank you will never be enough to express our appreciation to you team at WEAR IT! We feel so pleased and special when we get such support.

Thank you so much for staying with us. We will strive to deliver excellent service and keep it constant.

At this time we would love to wish you a Happy New Year. May this New Year brings you a lot of success and sound health!❣️