Loyalty Program, Wishlist, UGC

Loyalty Program, Wishlist, UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program rewards, referral, product reviews, gift cards

A Meaningful Mood

Customer service has been exceptional at Growave. After experiencing issues with our reviews widget after upgrading our theme, Growave advised that it was a theme error and not an app issue. I contacted the developer of the paid theme and they were unable to assist. I reached out to Growave again and they went above and beyond to resolve the issue that the theme developer was not able (or willing) to. THANK YOU for your time, attention to detail and commitment to resolving my issue!

September 1, 2021

Dear, A MEANINGFUL MOOD Team! 💖

Let me on behalf of all members of our friendly team, to thank you for such kind words addressed to us. We were very pleased to read your review. And we are really happy that your interaction with our app was so positive 😊.

As you can see, the opinions of our clients help us to provide better experiences and grow as a company 🙌.

It was nice to help, if you have any questions, be sure to ask, I will help!👍

glutenfreeshop.co.nz

Support has been amazing for this app. Quick replies and have helped implement a couple of requirements we needed. Fantastic support.

August 25, 2021

Hi Gluten Free Shop Team 🤗

Thank you so much for such kind words and for taking the time to share your feedback 💖. We really appreciate your goodness and openness. Your feedback is very valuable to us.

We do all our best to make the experience with Growave easy, and our customer support team is always ready to support you with any requests that might arise. We hope for a long and productive collaboration.

Good luck to you and your business! Happy Growaving 🙌.

Lazybones Australia

We love this app! Such a great team of developers and amazing customer support. We were looking at Loyalty Programs and Review apps when we found this app. So happy that Growave offers everything all in one... plus more. Instagram links and Wishlists too. Soo good. Thanks Growave ❤️

August 23, 2021

Hiya, the team at Lazybones Australia!

Please accept our gratitude for your beautiful review! 😻

It's nothing but a pleasure to assist a client like you and provide you with the best service. It is more than a pleasure to support such a sweet client like you. 😊 And yes, we always try to be as effective as possible and provide you with the most useful features. However, from day one, our intention is to make clients like you feel our care (like tons of soft hugs!), and the fact that you feel it is beyond every praise for us.

I hope you will keep the indigenous cultures and traditions alive and from our side, we promise to help you with that 💗!

Lykked

I had a couple of small requests so the app would seamlessly fit in with the brand on the website. Alex from the customer support team helped me out and got the requests implemented perfectly. Thank you so much Alex- your customer service is outstanding! I'm looking forward to seeing the results once we officially launch!!!

August 20, 2021

My greetings incredible team at Lykked 🧸!

Wow! Thank you very much for sharing your experience with everyone. It's so nice and cute of you to share such wonderful words about us. Alex is on cloud nine from your words, you made our day and we all hope every day will be a pleasure for you with us 😊.

Alex and the whole support team are always online and he is very happy to see customers being satisfied with his effort. It does our job so interesting and pleasurable 🤗.

Growave is indeed such a multifunctional app and every feature will definitely be helpful to any shop and merchant 🤸‍♀️.

AmoKarité

I had issues with Growave, unfortunately a CSS update affected the layout of our store and we opted to uninstall the app. Problems can happen, but that doesn't detract from Growave's merits, they got a great review because the app is really good and the support is excellent. I'll give 5 stars because Tina helped me from the beginning, even now in this phase of removing the app so we can make some adjustments. I would like to give 10 stars to Tina, but Shopify only allows me 5...

August 20, 2021

Howdy the team at AmoKarité!

Our whole Team and especially Tina truly appreciated your valuable review on us 😊. Each effort we make is done to reach the best customer satisfaction level. We know too well the importance of real customers' opinions, that's why we try to support our clients in building their social proof. Just like you're supporting us. :)

And one of our top priorities was and will always be the human connection. Seems too simple, however, the power of communication overcomes any obstacles. Just keep in mind that we're happy to guide you through your journey to success with us. Sending you love! 🥰 🥰

Fetish’r

I can say that this is probably the best app I have installed. The Growave app does a lot, it looks nice, is very customizable, and just makes the website look very professional. GW customer support is always here to help and is very accomodating! I could not do without.

August 18, 2021

Hello dear Fetish’r team 🎊,

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you for leaving such a fantastic review 💜.

It's nothing but a pleasure to assist a client like you and provide you with the best service. It's you who makes us powerful, so consider us fans!

I hope you will keep gifting the world comfort and from our side, we promise to help you with that 😚.

Morandi Homeware

I've been trialing Growave and I can honestly say I love it so far! It's powerful. Before I came across Growave, I was determined to use a separate loyalty programme & review app because I couldn't find a platform that does both. Growave combines both of those apps plus so much more. Extremely responsive and helpful team. Their team is amazing, from Tony who gave me the demo, to Alex & the dev team who helped me customise a few things on my website, everyone has been absolutely helpful. Thank you! I would highly recommend trying Growave.

August 17, 2021

Hey dear team at Morandi Homeware 🌺!

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for expressing the appreciation of our features and we couldn't be happier to see how you find our collaboration so fruitful.

It's thoughtful clients like you who make us amazing, and for that, we're eternally grateful. We have and always will keep and develop our coherence cause you are our strongest motivation! We will try to continue to justify your trust and delight you with an impeccable level of service. Thank you one more time!

Wish you a happy Growaving 💗!

Stage 9 Secrets

Awesome company and really like their apps. Customer service is excellent, quick responses and even willing to do small customizations so they fit perfectly on your site. Highly recommend!

August 17, 2021

Hello awesome Stage 9 Secrets team ✨,

Triple thanks! It is truly priceless to see your reaction and sharing the valuable review on us and on Growave. Our teams are happy as never before and the more we do, the more we will accomplish in the future 🤸‍♀️.

Our customer support team is the main focus, as we know how it is important to keep you satisfied with Growave as a whole.

Cheers, and happy Growaving 🚀.

Freddy New Zealand

We used this app to launch our customized Loyalty Program on all 3 of our websites running the same theme. With Growave, we were able to work around some limitations that other Loyalty Apps on Shopify simply don't do. This app is the best Loyalty App out there on Shopify! Just for that alone, this app is worth the money. The Growave staff is very happy to work with us and replies quickly, despite our timezones differing. I would highly recommend giving these people a chance!

August 16, 2021

Heya Freddy New Zealand team 🙋‍♂️,

We are so happy to see you satisfied with Growave! Thanks a lot for sharing your experience and letting other merchants know about the services we offer 🙌.

Growave's Loyalty&Rewards program is very flexible and includes key features on the market, like the Referral program, Gift cards, and VIP Tiers. These programs will definitely increase the activity and customer engagement of any store!

Cheers, and have a nice week👏.

Lumière

Fantastic app with great features. Every time I contact support for some customizations, they quickly get them done. To me, they're faster than McDonald's!

August 16, 2021

Good day team at Lumière 💗!

Thank you so much for your kind words. I really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you ✨.

We do all our best to make the experience with Growave easy and relaxing, and you can always contact us regarding any of your queries, not only regarding the Wishlist function. Our teams work hard to exceed your expectations and it is true pleasure when we see results and appreciation from you 📈.

Once again, thank you so much for taking the time to share your love. Have a good one and keep safe 💎!