Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty & rewards, reviews, wishlist, and UGC

Thread and Maple

Really impressive customer service and software! They ironed out every issue down to the smallest detail to make the app work perfectly on our new store. So great to have all these tools integrated. They really go the extra mile, well done!

Sattva Vida

Best customer service!! Easy to work with and they are more than happy to install and make custom adjustments for you. Love that way it looks on our site.

BestLife4Pets

This app is amazing. Not only does it do everything from reviews, to FAQs to wishlist to social sharing and more, but their customer and IT support is the best I've seen. No ask is too small and they give each one their full attention.
I had a problem integrating with another app which didn't have a pre-set integration and Growave worked at it and even reached out to the other developers until they got it working! Can't recommend this team highly enough.

Belle Âme Studio

The app is great, it has tons of features, save you time and money from installing multiple apps. And the customer support team is one of THE BEST I have ever seen. Alice and the developers are efficient and helpful. Will give 6 stars if I can.

Vssion Store

¡EXCELLENT APP! The app itself is very functional and has really useful features. Customer support is AWESOME, nice and fast attention. Undoubtedlly, this is one is a MUST have app for any store.

PIANO D

THIS IS A MUST HAVE APP!
It gives you the opportunity to apply very important features like wishlists, social logins and many more things! It's amazing!!!
And the customer service...THE BEST! They fix you everything you require in very short time, always kind and on the spot, even if you are a demanding one!
If I could give more than five stars, i definitely would!!

Bahamaha

Customer service is amazing. Every time I have submitted a request (3 times so far), the customer service have responded in a couple hours maximum and resolve the issue quickly. The features on this app are also great. I could not be more impressed with this app :)

sulusun

It is one of the most amazing apps I have ever used! Growave's team is so supportive and has installed all the features in record time, even personalized according to my theme's design! The features are super advanced, the wishlist, reviews, social login, etc works perfectly, very convenient, well designed, and user friendly. I really enjoy having these features on my website and would recommend it without hesitation!

WholesomeSoap

Growave is super helpful and adds so many amazing features to help bring in customers!
Tattu helped set up the app for me and she did an amazing job!
She finished the installation in record time and everything is working perfectly!

Elepanta

This app is all what you need. It’s easy to use and it has everything. The team has been incredibly helpful and very knowledgeable in all areas. They also spend a lot of time helping me more than I expected. Thank you all the team!