Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty & rewards, reviews, wishlist, and UGC

TAM WARE

This app is one of the best helpful apps on Shopify. The customer service is really professional and follow up and support most what customers want. Absolutely, recommended AAA++

September 9, 2020

Our team appreciates such high praises. We will continue to make everything possible and impossible to enhance shopping experience and bring value to your store.

We appreciate placing confidence in us and recommending to the community!

Studio Malek

The growave has given totally over delivered, we requested their assistance to instal both the review app and the wishlist app and they helped to install it in our shopify store. On top of that they assisted us with customizing the tool.

September 9, 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback!😇
We are always happy to offer help and guidance in integrating Growave products into your store.

Also, we love to make custom changes to match your store design and make it awesome:)

FIND YOUR FITNESSE

The app is awesome. It's just what we needed. The best part is their customer support!! They added the code to our site and made adjustments to align with our color scheme. Thank you so much!!

September 9, 2020

Appreciate sharing your awesome feedback!🤩
It is our pleasure to make any adjustment and see how our app perfectly matched your store design.

Tessellate.Co

Amazing customer service - they are always so helpful with any questions I have! Great, easy to use rewards system too! Highly recommend!

September 6, 2020

Thank you for a lovely review,Tessellate.Co✨
We are so happy you liked the Loyalty and Rewards program. Our main goal is to help merchants to engage with visitors and turn them into loyal customers.

We believe in building straightforward and effective platform and it's such a pleasure it reflected on you😊

Prom Muse

Great costumer support. Very quick and effective responses. Highly recommend the app for everyone who wants to improve their shop.

September 6, 2020

Prom Muse, thank you sooo much for a lovely review!😍
Support team does everything possible and impossible to make our customer happy. Glad you’ve enjoyed their service.

It’s the biggest reward when customers recommend us!

Bubble Gown

Love this app so much! It is very helpful to our bussiness and we always get some good reviews in this app and get more orders from here.

Bubble Gown, appreciate your feedback!🙌
We are extremely proud and happy, how Growave helped you to collect more reviews and increase sales. It is our ultimate goal.

Don’t forget to check our Customer success stories to get ideas and inspiration.

Roehampton Orchids

Excellent developer service to make changes so it's personalize to your shop. Quick to respond. Multiple features I was looking for all in one. Some small additional features within the apps hoping to see soon. Developers very open to suggestions and feedback. Very satisfied with the app.

September 6, 2020

Roehampton Orchids, thank you so much for positive review🤩
We are glad you were able to cover your needs with Growave. We love making custom changes to see your vision come to life.

Our main priority is to meet requirements and exceed expectations of our customers. That being said, we are always open for suggestions and will do our best to implement them.👍

Chelsea's

Im so disappointed in this app. After removing it, because it did not provide anything of benefit to my customers or growth of my store, it has left random punctuation on my site that I can not fix. It's almost like the app wasn't fully developed, and some sort of "residue" was left after removing it.

September 6, 2020

Chelsea’s, thank you for feedback!
We value the opinions of each of our merchants and take notes to improve the platform.

Please accept our deepest apologies for the bad experience and disappointing you. However, we would like to note that it was not done intentionally. We’re afraid some of the Growave files are still in your theme due to the improper removal of the app.

We would love to make things right and fix any issues caused by Growave. And we would not forgive ourselves for letting you go with a bad impression of our app.

May I ask you to install our app again, thus we'll be able to clear all our files? Without installing our app, regrettably, we have no access to your files to remove lingering code. Promise it will be fixed in no time :)

Our team has sent a couple of emails with explanations of why it happened. Hope you will be able to give us a chance to fix everything.

You can just hit the Live Chat button on our website, contact support@growave.io or we can jump on a call to discuss this.

dbanyan

I have been trying rewards app - for a while now until I finally decided to go with growave for its breath of features and the amazing support. The app integrates nicely with my POS as well as online shop. Did I say the support has been top notch? Highly recommended.

September 6, 2020

Dbanyan, thanks for your feedback!🌟
Our team is over the moon that you’ve been enjoying Growave.
We work hard to integrate our products smoothly and ensure perfect fit to your store. And Support team is always just an email away, should you have any questions:)

Thanks for choosing us!

Sofit Bridal

Great app & customer service! Growave has helped me build trust with my customers by allowing me to display detailed reviews, allow customers to use their social accounts to log in, and allows them to save items to a wishlist. whenever I have an issue setting something up they always assist me in a timely manner. Thank you!

September 6, 2020

Sofit Bridal👰, thank you so much for a review!
We love seeing our best performing apps on your site.

As you’ve noticed Reviews allow you to engage with customers and build trust. Wishlist and Social Login make shopping easy and fun 😃

Glad you’re enjoying Growave!