Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty & rewards, reviews, wishlist, and UGC

urGlow 유어글로우

Support is fantastic, even if you are in the free version. I plan on upgrading soon and couldn't recommend more. Great people, greater app functionality. A must have, no matter the size of your shop.

September 30, 2020

Thank you for glowing review! 🌟

It is our ultimate goal to grow your store and enhance shopping experience regardless of a plan. Growave takes into consideration all levels of businesses and offers most relevant features.

Thanks for recommending us!

MultiShop sàrl

I'm very happy to work with Growave app AND TEAM. Tattu from support has been with me since ten days and quick answer to fine tuning question outside of what app allows to do, and great for me, do some direct help on my theme, and always a best return by mail. very good support, thanks specialy to Tattu ;-)

September 28, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!😊

Tattu and team were excited to read your review.
Our team works hard and continuously trying to ensure speedy service for our customers and it’s always rewarding to hear kind words.

We enjoyed making your store even better with Growave’s features.

Thanks for choosing us!💞

AinslieWear

We were looking for an app that could help us with a loyalty/rewards program for our store. Growave gave us exactly what we were seeking and more. It covers all areas of customer incentives with wishlists and reviews too. We'd previously used separate apps for these other areas and having it all-in-one is so much easier. The added benefit of Growave that we didn't anticipate was the prompt and friendly response from the customer service team. The developers also work quickly on requests. I'm never normally one to leave reviews but working with Growave has been a genuinely enjoyable experience.

September 28, 2020

Thanks for sharing your feedback, AinslieWear!💖 You put a big smile on our faces.
A lot of love and dedication goes into building Growave and happy merchants are the biggest pay-off of our hard work.

We are excited to see you were able to recognise the intended value of Growave by replacing several apps with our all-in-one platform.

It means a lot to us that you took your time to leave a review. We don’t take it for granted, and promise to keep delivering reliable and responsible service.

ROTD Crafter's Corner

Seriously not happy with this app. I thought i was getting an all in one automatic app, as this is how it was explained to me. If someone comes in my store and makes a purchase...they get points when they check out. if someone comes in that was referred by someone else, the referrer gets points...all not true. I have a free app that already does what this offers. I don't see the point of spending so much money to get nothing extra for it. I want my IN STORE customers to get a bonus...not make myself work harder! Can i give it negative stars for false advertising?

September 24, 2020

Thanks for sharing your feedback, ROTD Crafter's Corner!

First and foremost, I deeply apologize for not meeting your expectations and not being helpful on time.
We completely understand your frustration. There was a miscommunication error and we failed to explain to you how Growave works.
We put our merchants' experience and satisfaction as our priority and now we feel ashamed that we were not able to provide you with the service that you deserve…

We value trust merchants put into Growave and do everything possible to meet requirements and exceed expectations. Also, it's worth noting that Growave can easily replace several third-party apps. Our team works very hard to justify this price point.

We stand by our advertisement and would love to make things right if you give us a chance. We will be sending you a message explaining how Growave integrates with Shopify POS. We are always happy to jump on a call to discuss this. Also, please feel free to get in touch via Live Chat on our website or via the following email: support@growave.io

SYOT! - Situs Jual Beli dan Lelang Mainan Terpercaya

Started my first month with this app, and above all else, the customer support is absolutely fantastic. Always very friendly, helpful and very quick to respond. Overall a very pleasant experience so far with the app and its team.

September 22, 2020

Thanks you for such a kind words😍
We are always ready to go the extra mile to provide our customers the needed support, and the fact that you have highlighted this means a world to us!
Our team finds joy in advising and supporting customers in any matter they have.

Looking forward to fruitful and long-term cooperation!😉

Boganix

I am very impressed with the Growave team and the app, i had a query and the lovely success manager got back to me immediately and solved my query.The app is really easy to use and and fits in nicely with my store. Overall very impressed! :)

September 22, 2020

Thanks for a lovely review, Boganix!💖
We always try to make integration processes smooth and quick; and most importantly make our products compatible with your store. Glad it reflected on you.
It is the biggest reward to see our customers happy ✨

Les Mauvaises Herbes

We've been using Growave on our online store for over three months and LOVE it. The fact that the app bundles several features together is fantastic. We have increased our sales specifically thanks to Growave, by the presence of reviews, the reward program and the emails reminders. And what about customer service: fast, efficient, friendly. WOW! Whenever I have a small problem or special request, the Growave team responds quickly and efficiently. If you want to see what the app looks like in action, you can take a look here: https://les-mauvaisesherbes.com/

September 15, 2020

Thank you for a glowing review, Les Mauvaises Herbes! 😊
We are stoked and pumped that you are getting positive results with Growave. We stay true to our core values to make everything possible to grow your store and enhance shopping experience. So glad our efforts were reflected on you 😇

There is nothing better than happy merchants recognising and getting the intended value of Growave. As you’ve noticed, we can replace several apps at the cost of one. It is very convenient to manage all apps from a single dashboard. On top of that, all widgets on the site will look coherent and uniform. We strive to offer the most beneficial and relevant features.

Our team sincerely appreciates your feedback,because it helps us build a better customer experience. 💕

Fruttec

Im just starting with a new store in Shopify and growave seems like the perfect companion/add-on and the support is really great, So far I'm really happy with what can be accomplished. I will be letting you know.
Tattu, my customer success manger has been more than great helping me integrate and have my shop with all the look and feel that we want for our store.

September 14, 2020

Fruttec, thanks for an awesome review!🤩
Our team is extremely happy you are enjoying Growave. We are proud to be a companion and a shoulder to lean on through your journey to success.

We love making your store reflection of you by making custom changes. And we appreciate putting trust in us 💖

rainbowtyger

Brilliant app gets the job done and the customer service cannot be faulted. They go above and beyond to help their customers

September 14, 2020

Thank you for a lovely review, Rainbowtyger !💕
So glad you found Growave useful, we strive to actually bring value and enhance shopping experience for customers.
Our Support team carefully analyzes each shop and finds the best solution for store design. Support team will be delighted to see your praise.

Green Club

does this app work with the empire theme on shopify? I used it for the debut theme and it worked well, but now that i've changed the theme i dont see it anymore. Customer service is good, someone reached out to me immediately to assist me with this!

September 9, 2020

Thanks for your feedback!

Growave works with any theme on Shopify. It lets you change colors, backgrounds to fit your branding color and design.

In case of switching themes, our files need to be re-integrated into the current theme.

We always reach out to inform customers about it and once we have merchant's confirmation we will re-integrate our files in no time :)