Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty, reviews, rewards, wishlist, +7 apps

Hustle and Win

This app offers a lot of useful features, but my favorite part has been the excellent customer support. Any software product will encounter problems in the wild, but I always feel like I am treated as a priority when I email with an issue.

Cece’s Posh Boutique

Great product support, love the integration, and installed very quickly!! I would certainly recommend this app!

LB Nail Artist

I'm currently using this app for my store and it's truly great even if I'm only using the basic plan. I use it for the reviews and wishlist option which are awesome and easy to install and adapt to your store. Also, great customer care when you have issues. I highly recommand

WOWBOX

Great app and works well with what we have in mind for the website. What really stood out the most was the great customer service! They were prompt and very helpful when we had questions and concerns.

IGN Shop

Great app with lot of options. Best team we ever met on app developer side. Fast and friendly support.

een stip

such a nice team. customized my requests patiently, even if I was too peaky.
Very good service. definitely recommended. success growave!

Atelier Phone

App facile da intuire e ben strutturata.
Assistenza super efficiente e rapida. Molto disponibili

Consigliata!

You Are Collective

So far this app has been great, just on the free plan for now and using it so customers can write reviews on my product pages and website. There are tons of ways to utilize this platform, take some time to go through it all and absolutely reach out to their help desk if you need it. They were efficient, smart, kind, and helpful!

getyourwishes

Very good App and good Service. Tattu is the best, she always helps me fast and she knows very much about this.

amirisu

I tried many different Loyalty apps but this one is the best so far! We were able to translate everything on the front end into Japanese, perfectly, which other apps didn't allow. We also have Wishlist and Review apps separately, but with Growave we can get rid of those. Integration was super easy and fast, too. Customer service is awesome, I was able to solve every issue within an hour of installation. Highly recommended!
設定画面は英語ですが、お客様が見る画面は完璧に日本語にでき、すばらしいです。沢山のアプリを試しましたが、ちゃんとできたのはこのアプリだけでした。価格も他と比べ良心的です。