Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty & rewards, reviews, wishlist, and UGC

Piggi International

This app is incredibly good but I have to say it is the amazing customer service that makes it the best app ever! The customer service and speed at which they get back to you is above and beyond and nothing is too much trouble. They installed everything and did everything to get both my websites up and running to work with the rewards, reviews, Instagram and more. This app is worth every penny and more. Highly recommend.

LUXE+LAVISH

Super easy integration with the help of Customer Happiness Specialist! Kalys was super helpful and made the process seamless.

Mundo das Figures

Aplicativo impecável, até mesmo na versão gratuita traz uma evolução incrível na loja.
Atendimento foi excepcional e incrivelmente rápido. Estive com dificuldades de aplicar os Widgets e ao encontrar em contato com support se encarregaram de integrar totalmente em minha loja sem custo.
Diria que é um aplicativo essencial para qualquer loja.

Soul Sparks

This App is amazing. It does sooo many things and really helped my website gained user reviews, feedback and made it look way more professional and savy. In addition the customer service and staff are exceptional. They are friendly, extremely prompt and very quick to action. I can truly recommend this app as the people behind seem very dedicated and passionate about it and are a pleasure to work with,

Urth CBD

This app was everything and more that I needed for my companies store to have a rewards point-based program. Great apps follows even better support, they are quick, responsive and helped work through every question I had. A+

Luxe

A must have application!
Great Customer Support Service, they will respond to your request in no time !

Margaret M

These guys are amazing. Fast response, personalized service. Just amazing. The app in itself is great too.

Tigbul's Variety Fashion Shop

I really like the app. Will upgrade more in the future, as customers increase.
Customer Service is very helpful and quick to respond. Also very helpful with helping you learn along the way.

February 19, 2020

Thank you for such an amazing review! :)

This really motivates us to work even harder and improve our App day by day. We do appreciate that you spent your time and did it!

The Wrecking Pit

I uninstalled this app but im still getting pop-ups of wishlist and reviews, how can I remove this app completely?

February 17, 2020

Thank you for reaching out! We would like to apologize for your recent experience. We're sorry to hear you were experiencing some trouble with the app removal.

Here is a guide for the correct removal of the app:
1. Go to the admin panel - https://growave.io/admin
and click on the "Remove the app from the theme" button. It will remove all of our files from your theme.
2. And just remove the app from the Apps section on the Shopify admin panel.

Being known for our great customer service we feel ashamed for not being there when you needed us and we would like to make things right.

We have carefully checked your website and all the Growave files seem to have been successfully removed.

On top of it, Tattu has sent a couple of emails to discuss what occurred. Hopefully, we'll manage to make your day better. :)

If you have further questions, we are always happy to jump on a call to discuss this. Also, please feel free to get in touch via Live Chat on our website or via the following email: support@growave.io

S h o p i d o o . f r

I installed it with the free version. I just started my site but the customer support is really smooth and welcoming. If you bump in to any problems they fix it for you with easy explanation. Once my store get going I will upgrade because I feel safe knowing that whatever hitches I bump into there is an amazing team there to help you. In my opinion this is how customer service should look like and more companies out there could learn from it. In more ..they must treat their staff real nice .. because it shows that they love working there.

February 17, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving us such a wonderful review! We are thrilled that you loved your experience. ~

We put our merchants' experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Your feedback literally made our day! :)