Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty, reviews, rewards, wishlist, +7 apps

AGENT MAX

Amazing and prompt integration support. Offers great features and nice design. So happy I found this app.

Zoomlite

This is a great app with lots of features. The customer service and integration support provided by Kalys and Tim was first class. Highly recommended.

DorrisDress

I highly recommend this app. It as so many features that can help shop owners boost marketing and sales. And it is user-friendly. For any problems, you can just write to the support team. All my questions are solved and replied timely. I really appreciate it. Thank you Tattu.

Seed Interior

Writing a second review because I am just so amazed at the app and also the customer service provided to my shop.

In the beginning I needed an app for rewards and a wishlist. I tried other apps but it just did not do it for me. That was when i tried Growave and was so amazed at how they tailored everything for me from the colour to the placement. They did everything according to what i needed and wanted.

After opening up my store and having the app run smoothly, I decided I needed a review section and within a day of emailing them my requirements and needs, everything was up as communicated.

I cant recommend this app enough! So if you are looking for client rewards, wishlist, reviews and more THIS IS THE APP FOR YOU!!! The customer service is phenomenal.

Feel Nostalgic

Absolutely phenomenal app. A must-have in my opinion. The customer service exceeds exceptions, a lot of business could learn from growave's customer experience.
Thank you!

Shea Coco Skincare

I wanted to add some nice features to my website, like the Reviews and Wishlist, so I chose this app. I have a new store that isn't open yet and I'm a new business, so I have to ramp up and get sales going before I can go full feature. But the free features I've added are really nice. They gave my store a whole new look and feel, like the big dogs. :) I like that. But forget all that. I'm loving these young people behind the gears. They are the coolest group of developers I've talked to since..., well, ever. :) And I've been around a while. You can feel their energy and that they're into what they're doing. I asked them to remove some text on one of the features, and they did it lickity split. But it's their whole personality, and the way they communicated with me about it that was so awesome. They know how to talk to people. It makes all the difference. I wish them great success. Once I open up shop and start to grow, I can take a look at all their other app features and see what else I can add to boost my business. But if you're reading this and thinking about whether or not to go with this app, I think you'll be comfortable with the support you get when you reach for help. They are really, really nice people, very responsive, fun. Nothing beats a failure but a try. Keep developing Growave. And good luck fellow Shopifiers.

The Craft Depot

I was having issues incorporating the add to favourites button to the featured portion of our site. Upon emailing them i was replied to promptly and all adjustments were made to my satisfaction. Thank you Tattu Kachieva and growave for such a seamless experience.

EAST 82nd

The customer service with this app is incredible. Using the app is very easy and straight forward. I wanted to have a wishlist icon in between the search icon and cart icons which is something that didn't come out of the box and emailed the team to ask how to do it but instead of giving me information Tattu just did it for me. She replied to my emails so quickly, and was always so helpful and informative.

Even after changing my theme, Tattu was still really happy to help me again and again. 10/10 I recommend this app.

Traders Creed

I have used this app in my store for 6 months. the support team has been wonderful in helping to set it up to be cohesive with my site. very quick on responding to requests.

it has great all-in-one features.

Svaha Apparel

The support was amazing!!! Tattu was extremely helpful and understanding when having to install the app on 3 theme versions :) plus customized it the way we needed it to look! Fantastic experience so far- support is great!