Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty, reviews, rewards, wishlist, +7 apps

الغذاء الحيوي

this is the best all in one app in the store! it adds many features and very well implemented, and the customer service are very helpful. looking for more apps from the developers!

UziZuri Creations | Ethically made jewelry and accessories

After a long search, I finally found a legitimate all in one app! The features are well made and easy to integrate into my store theme. Above all, the support team is very responsive, helpful and patient. I highly recommend!

Lilou Organics

AMAZING! I was very leery of all the good ratings at first because it seemed too good to be true and often with such good ratings I end up being disappointed. I can also be particular ...only because I am really picky about wanting things to look good and work seamlessly on my website. I am using them for Reviews, Wishlist, Questions, Rewards....I just launched today (not a new website but a new redesign) so I can't really say yet how it's all working yet as there hasn't been enough time - but in terms of how it was to get it all set up they were incredible to work with. I was working primarily with Azem and she was seriously awesome; could not have asked for someone more kind and helpful and efficient. Am very grateful to her for helping me with all my requests to get it set up the exact way I wanted (I did want quite a few custom edits).....their prices are very reasonable as well and I wish I had switched from the other app I had years ago. Thank you so much Azem!

Florida Mode

I am only using the free version at the moment so I can't say too much about the other features. As a new business the pro version is very expensive, would be great if there was an in-between option. I have to say though that the Customer Service is exceptional, they have tweaked a few things for me and are very responsive. I am happy to see how we go.

Twill Place

The communication is very fast. Full help provided by the helper as per my needs. Love it! Would recommend!

ILOVEYOUPASSITON

I have spent a few days setting up and testing out the various tools in this app and I am impressed with what I see. It replaces the need for a handful of other apps we were intending to go with initially. The support staff have been helpful, friendly and easy to work with on the few tweaks needed. So far so so good. Thanks for making this great suite of tools!

5DArtist

super app. makes money while u sleep. I would recommend it anyone that love to max his marketing to the very max.

WilliamRaeDesigns

The support team is amazing! The install was super easy! I definitely recommend this app for anyone looking for an easy and flexible way to collect real reviews

Imaginations Unbound

This app is helping me cover so many of the things that I wanted to do in my store and the customer service is excellent.

KOOKAÏ

The app has been installed really quickly thanks to the team support ! They help me to have a nice shop instagram page for our 3 websites! The team is really reactive to all my questions !
The Growave's customer specialist is really efficient and helpul !!! Highly recommend it