Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty, reviews, rewards, wishlist, +7 apps

Mayula Eco Life

Great customer service! Any changes we requested whether it was in color or straight position were addressed. Looks good in our store

Wings of Fennec

This app comes with so many features, a loyalty program, wish list, automatic emails and so much more!
The customer service is amazing, always happy to help with a quick turn around time.

Lila Beauty

So far so good. Support has been very responsive and has assisted us with every single issue we have had so far. The app itself is amazing and contains many different apps which we have slowly started to integrate into our store. User-friendly interface helps to make using apps easy.

Paul Wright Jewellery

This app has some truly amazing features. I was keen to use the ‘reviews’ and ‘wish list’ functions which are excellent. The handy log-in function is also worth having especially with the links to social media. I was nervous about integrating all these features but I didn’t need to be as they did it all for me. Within no time at all I was up and running. Highly recommended.

Live Allure

Simple integration process and very useful! The support team is amazing and very responsive. Recommended for anyone looking for a quality app with great support.

Babe in Shape Fitness

Great app!! Just added this app to my store and directly received an email from customer service that they will help to implement it on my website. Which was great! And I explained what I preferred and it got changed directly. The service is amazing! Thank you!

The Kubu Experience

I really like this app. I am pretty fussy so for me to be really happy with this app it must be pretty good! I have been using the social login and the rewards program for a while, and have just set up the reviews program. Its so easy, intuitive and effective. And their customer service is so so helpful and really efficient.

URBAN NATURE

Support is very usefull and really helps us out with our questions. Nothing to point, until now our experience is amazing.

Pitspot

Really awesome app with some really great features. The support & dev team have been super helpful and very quick to respond. Tattu has been especially helpful in helping me get custom features in for my store! I'm using the Wishlist and the Social Log in features for now, they are really easy to use :)

FabUPaws Boutique

Amazing app and customer services, This app is amazing and offers a ton of features and the team supporting it is extremely helpful and makes it fit right in your website I highly recommend this app for your store.