Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program rewards, referral, product reviews, gift cards

USA Scream Pretty

Having moved to shopify plus - we needed a review and Wishlist app that could work across multiple stores for our Jewellery brand. Tattu has been very helpful, making the set up and syncing of reviews easy. I have also requested an add on - for their app, which they are considering (a dedicated back in stock email app - to compliment their wishlist functionality)
We have used Growave for a few years on other shopify stores - and we are delighted with their service, response times and general all round greatness!

May 26, 2021

Heyyy amazing USA Scream Pretty team!!!

We are so happy that you shared your thoughts on our app 🥰. Your words mean a lot not only to Tattu, but to all of the members of the Growave family 👏🏻.

You are the reason why we are still delivering high-quality service throughout the years, and this has already become an enjoyable routine that we love doing each day 😇.

Quirky Baby LLC

I love having this app available on my website! My customers actually use it! I love the customer service from Growave. They have helped me on several occasions. And they respond so quickly. No matter who you get, you’ll get amazing help.

May 26, 2021

Hello dear Quirky Baby team,

We are so grateful for your kind words on our team and on Growave 🕺🏼💃.

We try to respond and process every customer's query as fast as possible because your time is highly valuable to us. Our team has been training a lot to reach the level where we can deliver high quality of service and customer satisfaction, just like ninjas train till perfection.

Thank you again and we are very pleased to see you with us!

Valsport Running

The App is great and easy to set up. The Growave team is super professional and always ready to support us.

May 17, 2021

Ciao, the Valsport Running team, 🤾‍♂️ 🤾‍♀️

We truly appreciate that you found the time and left us this sweet review. 💓

We take this as our responsibility to help you test our features to the fullest and feel the most comfortable with our app. And let us mention that it's so easy to support a cool client like you!

Here's to our further partnership! 🏔

Nique Clothing

We are so glad that we found Growave. Their app is amazing for what is offered. Easy to set up, with lots of function. We use Growave for Loyalty, Wishlist and Instagram galleries. Their dashboard is easy to use and we are able to do basically anything we want with their resources. The Customer Success team is also unparalleled. Any ask we have is never too big or small- from changing fonts and on their interface, to changing icons within our developer theme. They work very fast and are always very friendly. Cannot recommend them enough!

May 17, 2021

Great day, the amazing Nique Clothing team! 😻

WE are so glad that you found us. And thank you so so much for your kindest words. 🦋 🦋

We always try to make our product as intuitive as possible, and we are so happy that you find it easy to use and resourceful. As for the Customers Success team, please be assured that it is our pleasure to have you as a client and support your business.

Cheers! 💖 💖

CarryCraft

Great app and easy to use. Nice customer service and development team. Also responded quickly every time, helped me a lot.

May 13, 2021

Good evening, the CarryCraft team!

Let us share our gratitude for your lovely review. 🧚‍♀️ 🧚‍♀️

We are so happy that you chose us to help you at the beginning of your beautiful path. We will always make sure to live up to the trust you have put in us. 💗 💗 💗

By the way, let us mention that we became fans of your classy bags foreverrr!!

NunchiUS

Growave has extremely amazing customer service. Whenever I ran into any technical difficulties, requests to implement changes, and just general advice on making sure we were taking advantage of all their features, Growave was able to go beyond to make sure we're taken care of. With all the third party apps we use, customer service and ability to resolve issues right away is essential to keep everything moving smoothly. Would highly recommend Growave.

May 12, 2021

The stunning NunchiUS team,

Howdy? ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

We truly appreciate your kindest words!

We agree 💯 💯 💯 that efficient customer service is crucial in our business, that's why we always keep our focus on supporting you. Especially, with the All-In-One platform like ours since it might seem a little overwhelming at first. It makes us incredibly happy to see you use our features to the fullest. 🤩

Just keep in mind that we're happy to guide you through your journey to success with us. Sending you love! 🥰 🥰

Ella + Eli

Excellent service from the app team. They are fast to get back to your with your questions and are able to help you make small changes so the app works better for your particular store. Only downside is that you cant add birthdays to customers accounts at the till. The customer has to login on a computer and do this themselves.
Otherwise, a great app.

ThinkShow

A super useful review app recommended by my friend. When using, my website encountered some problems, and the imported reviews could not be displayed well, so I contacted their customer service, only then did I realize that they had been trying to contact me to report problems with my website. My problem has been solved very simply, and I don’t even need to do anything. They also displayed the product reviews on my homepage, thank you very much Tattu :)

May 10, 2021

Greetings of the day, the team at ThinkShow!

Thank you a million for your wonderful review. 🦄 🦄 🦄

We know too well the importance of real customers' opinions, that's why we try to support our clients in building their social proof. Just like you're supporting us. :)

And one of our top priorities was and will always be the human connection. Seems too simple, however, the power of communication overcomes any obstacles. 🏔️ 🏔️ 🏔️

Cheers to many happy years together! 💜

Wild Oak Boutique

Our team and customers absolutely love Growave! Customer service is very responsive and always willing to help. We are on Shopify Plus and Growave meets all of our needs. Highly recommend!

May 10, 2021

Good morning, the Wild Oak Boutique team!

How can we possibly thank you for all the love you're spreading? ☀️ ☀️

Please be assured that we're happy to support rays of sunshine like you! Our team always tries to analyze the tendencies in our business and meet the expectation of our clients. It's awesome that you guys can feel it. 😍

We hope this week brings you joy! ✌🏼 ✌🏼

Awareness Outlet

This app is amazing! So helpful and easy to use. Also anytime I had any questions the customer service was on point. Thanks Growave!

May 7, 2021

Hiii, the Awareness Outlet team,

We are so thankful that you found the time and left us this amazing review. 💚 💛

And words can't describe how thrilled we are to see that you're enjoying our features as much as we're enjoying being of service to you.

Also, we personally want to thank you for spreading peace and confidence during these trying times! 💫 🌿