Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty, reviews, rewards, wishlist, +7 apps

DexShell Singapore

Excellent technical support team!! Thank you for helping me for fixing the bug. Will recommend this app to anyone.

Memefox

Really awesome app with some really great features. The support & dev team have been super helpful and very quick to respond even with differing time zones. Alice has been especially helpful in delivering my input on their product and helping me get custom features in for my store!

The Best Shop B2B

Honestly, THE BEST app! Takes care of so many things in one short and working perfectly. Very nice and complete design! Highly recommended!

malloffameco

It's all in one App with amazing features. I love the support team who always ready to help us and make all the changes requested in minutes and they will guide on the steps on doing the changes.

Sandalsvibe

This app is great. And their support team is amazing. They're always glad to help. Thanks a lot for Alice's support

Keoji

Excellent all in one app with the right price to match. Had several apps installed that does the same functions with a combine cost to be much higher. The most outstanding part is the fantastic support that help us setup each app the way we would like it on our site. The team has definitely set a new bar in the level of commitment to their customers. Highly recommended.

iKids

They did a great job for my Shopify store, not just an app but services, reviews and wishlist are working well. I so appreciate the time they have put in for us, thanks to Kalys especially.

Timber and Iron Woodworks LLC

I use the app for reviews and Wishlist mostly but its all good, and they have the best customer service experience of any app I have tried on the shopify app store.

YEOSHIN

I was skeptical when I first installed the application but oh boy was I wrong!
Amazing service, the effort put into all the work that was done..AMAZING!
Definitely, recommend!

Waio

Really great service for the installation of the app and for the changes that we ask.
We are ready to test it live....