Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty, reviews, rewards, wishlist, +7 apps

BRANDS BY SAG

This app worked perfectly in my previous theme, but after I switched themes it stopped. I contacted support and they immediately emailed me back and resolved the issues. I currently use the wishlist & social login features for my store, and they work like a charm Thanks Growave! Big UPS to the Customer Success Manager that assisted me #T.K.

Gochujar

This app has been amazing find for me! It combines 3 key things that I need in my store: Reward System, VIP Tiers, and Wishlist. Plus I love the sticky reviews button on my homepage (especially in mobile) which immediately brings up site credibility. There were a few bugs during the migration process to their reviews app - but the support team is incredible! I think one of the best support teams I've seen on Shopify!! They've hand-held during this migration process and I'm very satisfied. Still migrating on the loyalty app - but I expect a smooth process to the finish. Great job guys!

NotedBoutique

So I’m a new online boutique and I know I need to build trust with people so I went on an app that had reviews. I fell in love with this app because it had reviews, rewards, a wishlist and more!!! They got everything integrated for me. Their customer service is AMAZING. Tutta helped me and got everything done so quickly!!! I love everything about this app and I’m looking forward to see the return on investment!

modernshowhair

i seldom write the review,this time,i do it !
Thanks so much for the Growave team,you guys really do the great job,they can do reviews,loyal,wishlist and so on ,the customer service is perfect,it help me a lot,hoping we will establish the long term business.

Petfarmfamily.sk

Really amazing and super fast support, implementing custom request in less than 24 hrs! Rewards & reviews are great, thanks :)

RSA Studios

Tried installing it myself but I'm not good with code so I was immediately frustrated. Contacted them via the contact form and within a few hours they had set up reviews and wishlist on my site! It looks so good :)

Mister Mann

I would like to thank Tattu for her amazing help and assistance getting my store up and running with Growavr. Amazing app and much appreciated thanks
mistermann.com.au

clover sew

Their team is very helpful and kindness, I met some problems when I installed and used this App, they helped me right away and I think this app will help me in the furture.

Divatress

This app by Growave is amazing. Has so many features that you can do away with many other apps. Usually, an app that does many different things, does one thing well and the other functions are afterthoughts, but this isn't the case here. It's amazing and does each of the many functions extremely well.

The app is super powerful and works as expected. Support has been just as amazing and very responsive. I highly recommend this app!!!

A HUGE Thank you to the Growave team!!!

Lily Charmed

As well as the App we use Growave to help us with ad hoc developments to our site and to fix any issues made by previous developers. Growave customer service and knowledge of Shopify is impressive. They always try to find a solution and we have been impressed with their knowledge and ability to deliver quickly and efficiently. Often they can fix issues that other developers struggle with! If you need some developer support for your shopify website, speak to these guys!