Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty & rewards, reviews, wishlist, and UGC

Chic Pulse Fashion

Fantastic app! I love how easy it was to install and I love how well it fits into my store theme. A must-have app for wishlists and customer accounts.

August 5, 2020

We are happy to know you enjoy your experience with us, this means we'll sleep good tonight! 🙂

Thank you very much for noting that Growave is a good fit for your store theme. Actually, we carefully review each store, study its concept and design as well as other important things in order to integrate and adapt our platform in the best possible way. 💖

And do not forget to check our Reviews with its various features, we believe you'll find them useful as well. ;)

Moving Beans

We have adapted the app to our needs and the support team was outstanding; all requests were addressed in 24h --- consistently. In terms of results, it looks promising as it provides the "stickiness" we need for our business. We highly recommend the app!

August 11, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! 😇

We are very proud of the positive impact we were able to make in your store. We are really excited to see your vision come to life! And do not forget that our team is always here for you, as a shoulder to lean on.💖

We appreciate placing confidence in us and recommending to the community!

Child1st Publications

Growave is a wonderful app. We have been using various aspects of the app and yet what I am really happy about is the customer service they provide. Excellent!

August 5, 2020

We are so happy that you like our platform with all its various aspects!

Happy merchants are the biggest payoff for our daily work. And fast, effective customer service is what we are really proud of!🌟

Once again, thank you a ton for such amazing feedback! 🙂

FootMotion

Fantastic app, provides so many features so you don't have to have 5 different apps running. Great, speedy customer service as well!

August 4, 2020

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback! Our team is happy to know that you found Growave useful. ✨

Words of appreciation like these boost our team’s confidence and we'll work even harder to make our platform better and better.

And we totally share your opinion that Growave can replace at least 5 different apps, however, the price is the same as if you only pay for one of them. 😊

Happy Growaving!~

MERMAIDZ SWIMWEAR

Good app and very helpful team.

They were always answering my emails in a short time, and helping as much as they could for FREE. Which is the rarest thing to find nowadays. I didn't have to be a paid member to get a good treatment.

I used the app for the reviews and wishlist of my website.

I wish they can add a simplified "view product" button too in the future.

Thank you for all the free features and assistance.

August 4, 2020

Thank you sooo much for such an amazing review and good vibes! ✨

One of our main life mottos here at Growave is "treat every merchant as if they were your family" regardless of their plan, platform usage time, and etc. 🌟
Such reviews as yours once again prove all our effort and hard work we put day by day to make Growave better as well as customer support fast and effective. We can't express in words how happy we are to read all these kind words!

As for the "view product" button, we've already taken into account your wish and will do our best to implement it asap. 🙂

And you are welcome! It's always a pleasure to assist you!

Trivoshop

Tattu and her team have been fantastic throughout my journey. They are extremely dedicated, very skilled at what they do and always deliver in a timely manner. Awesome App and even better team.

Rindleshire Leather Co.

I am a "non" developer working to manage my entire business on my own including building a website and working through concepts like customer retention and conversion. I tried two other apps but this one had the customer services I needed to make the work. They are responsive and fast. They helped me pull in my old customer list and when I missed a step they gently walked me through the integration to make it work. My customers love having rewards and I use it as giveaways now. I am super grateful for their help and support.

Gamer Gear

Caveat: I have only just started using Growave. The customer service so far has been excellent and they have done a few custom changes to fit my site. I enjoy being able to Gamify my site (which is geared towards gamers), so it's a nice feature. I am still on the free plan and we are a new store so it will be interesting to see what the response from the user base is.

July 27, 2020

Thank you sooo much for sharing your feedback! Glad that you liked the custom changes that our team made for you.

Games are much more than mindless fun these days, that's why we are obsessed with the idea of implementing Gamification in our merchants' stores. 🙌
Gamification is not just a web trend, but one of the most essential tools for making stores dynamic and engaging audiences. And this is so satisfying to see that you were able to set up Growave the way you wanted! 💖

Oh! And by the way, you've just earned +1000 points of awesomeness for leaving such a wonderful review and making our day better! 🤩

The Nairoboho

I absolutely love love love this app. Even on the free plan, this app knocks the ball right out of the park! We love the reviews section, adore the wishlist functionality and greatly appreciate the easy sign in options. You guys deserve the ratings you have achieved. Thank you!

July 27, 2020

Wow! Thank you very much for sharing your feedback! We are really excited to see our best-performing apps in your store! 🥳

We try our best to ensure a beautiful, smooth integration as well as provide the most efficient customer service regardless of the plan. We're happiest when you find Growave useful!

By the way, just a kindly reminder that we are always ready to provide you with an extended trial in case you'd like to try Growave in an advanced version.

P.S. We love you too! 🤗

Arkadia Designs

I'm preparing to redirect my old site on to shopify and wanted to quickly integrated many features for my customers without having to install 5 different apps. Growave helped me customize the site to my exact needs. I would say they offer excellent value and great customer service, most importantly the dev team did an incredible job implementing my requests with no extra costs.

July 27, 2020

Thank you so much for all the appreciation! Our team is always making sure that you like our platform and all your queries and requests get fulfilled quickly! 💖

We are proud to offer a wide range of solutions under one Growave roof, making it much easier for our merchants to run business, reducing both costs and time of resolving issues and achieving goals.

And thank you for rightly pointing out the fact that we offer help with the integration of Growave, in its setting up according to merchants' needs, as well as further support without any additional fees, we do it for the sake of your smile! 🥰