Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program, rewards, referrals, photo reviews, Instagram.

The Craft Rebellion

Incredibly helpful and efficient team. I had trouble integrating on my own and they stepped in and organised everything for me!

November 24, 2020

Thanks a ton for writing us this lovely review, The Craft Rebellion! 😍

Our team is always there for you in case you need any assistance. For you to describe us as incredibly helpful and efficient - is the best compliment!

Thank you too, for your kindness. 💖

All Stock Shop

The team over at Growave are always helpful i have asked for many changes and they have always came through on some top quality work.

November 24, 2020

Hi, All Stock Shop, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this incredible review! ✨

We are so happy that you are enjoying Growave. It was our pleasure to work with you and to fulfill all the requests. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if there will be anything else we can help you with, we’ll be happy to assist you! 😊

Take care!

designtwentyfive

I've only had this app about a week, but the support team has been SO helpful with any questions I had along the way getting it all set up. Super easy to use too! Love that it's an all-inclusive type app so I'm not having to manage several apps. I recently had an issue with my cart icon not displaying and they literally had in fixed for me within an hour! So grateful!

November 21, 2020

We are incredibly grateful for the wonderful review that you wrote, designtwentyfive. ❤️ Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback.

Growave is an all-in-one platform that includes multiple apps in one dashboard. It allows our customers to not having to switch dashboards to manage several apps, and we are so happy to see how you are enjoying it and already taking the most out of each of our apps! ✨
Please, don’t forget to also tag your products on gallery photos, to make them shoppable. 😍

We always try to make our customers' experience with our app as smooth as possible, that’s why our support and development teams are always there to answer all your questions and to fix faced issues in a timely manner. Your gratitude for our service just lets us know that we are doing our job right.

Thank you for trusting us. 😊

Global Markt

The absolute best customer service I have ever experienced. Very fast, respectful, helpful with responses and problem solving. Very fast turnaround times with help requests!

November 21, 2020

Hi, Global Markt! Thanks a lot for your lovely review. 😇

We always do our best to perform the best service for our beloved customers and we are so happy that you enjoyed your experience with us.

Thank you for choosing Growave. We promise to continue working hard to keep the bar high! 👍

Sipify Drinks

I'm a new Shopify-er and I initially was trying to set up Yotpo for reviews. After struggling for a week to work through things, I did some online research and came across Growave. Looking through the reviews and the website, I was impressed with the offering and decided to go with them instead of Yotpo. TO MY UTTER AMAZEMENT there was a dedicated rep that reached out within 20 minutes or so letting me know she was going to start the work. NOT AN HOUR LATER and I'm all set up and everything looks and works GREAT! Seriously! Its only day one (well hour one) and I'm already happy, so if the app works as well as the customer service, I'll be a happy camper. Shout out to Tattu Kachieva, the Knight in Shining Armor, for really helping me out today!

November 20, 2020

Woohoo, Sipify Drinks has joined our team! 🤩 First of all, on behalf of our entire Growave fam, we would like to welcome you as a new customer. And secondly, thank you so much for leaving us such a wonderful and beautiful review.

You only know how reviews are important, when customers tell you they made their decision to go with your app, based on your existing ones. At this point, we are so incredibly grateful that you somehow are making your impact and probably opening doors for our future customers! 😊

Besides, it’s so pleasing to see how happy you are about the customer service you’ve experienced. Our team always goes above and beyond to perform great and fast service. We always try to reach out to our customers, offering our help with integrations or any other requests, and we somehow find it so warming that you were amazed by this. Thank you for letting us know that we do our job well! ✨

Our widgets perfectly suit your amazing site right now and hopefully you will also love how our app works overall and will become one of our beloved long-ride customers! 💖

Once again, thank you so much for taking the time to share your love and genuine amazement.

Best regards.

HustleDude Model Trains & Hobby

November 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this lovely review, HustleDude Model Trains & Hobby. 💕

We are super happy that you have experienced fast and helpful customer service from our team. It’s only when we receive such positive feedback do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well. 😊

Thanks again. We will strive to constantly deliver great experiences. ✨

Great Lakes Boutique

Extremely good app with equally impressive customer support. We initially chose it based on functionality. The end result is a very elegant solution that far exceeds our initial expectations and is going to deliver a fantastic customer experience. We've also barely even scratched the surface of it's capabilities.

November 19, 2020

Hello Great Lakes Boutique, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. 😇 We are thrilled to know that Growave exceeded your initial expectations and that you loved your experience with us!

Our platform includes multiple apps and features, all in one. Great to see how our Wishlists and Rewards are already fitting in your beautiful store. 😍

Please don’t hesitate to try out the rest of the apps and their functionalities. Our support team is always there to help and guide you through every step. So if you will have any questions, just drop us a line!

Thank you, once again, for taking the time to share your experience with us and the community.

Take care 💖

Circle City Cooperative

Growave is a fantastic all-in-one marketing platform. I considered a few different options for growth & review apps when launching my store, and I ended up selecting Growave because of the clean aesthetic, fantastic customer service, and skilled development team. I would recommend Growave to anyone who needs an app for logins, reviews, and referrals. 5/5 overall.

November 17, 2020

We are beyond grateful that you took the time out to leave us this fantastic review and recommendation, Circle City Cooperative!

Our team is so happy to receive a compliment about the clean aesthetic of Growave. We always strive to perform excellent customer service along with our development team, who also is always there to fulfill our customers’ requests. It’s so pleasing to know that we hit the mark for you. ⭐

We are so happy that you are already taking the most out of our apps, such as Reviews, Social Login and Instagram, and we are super excited about the Referral program and all the enhanced Reward features that you are about to try! Hopefully they will help your store to grow & glow even more. 😍

Thanks again. We appreciate you in our Growave family. 😊

積高五金Jaco Hardware

The support is top notch from Growave.io. They would make sure everything is setup correctly. I appreciate their prompt reply and could see their effort to make you succeed. 100% suggest this app to the one who is making decision about whether or not to go ahead.

November 17, 2020

Dear 積高五金Jaco Hardware, thank you for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review. We are happy to know that you had a 5-star experience with us! ✨

It’s no secret that it’s a bit difficult to start something new, that’s why our team is always there to set everything up for you and to answer all the questions as promptly as possible.

We believe in mutual success, we only succeed if our customers succeed! So we sincerely wish only the best for you and do our best to help where we can. It’s so pleasing to know that our efforts resonated with you. 😇

Once again, thank you so much for your kind words and recommendation. 感谢!❤️

Roving House

I am enjoying the app so far. I wish that Wishlists worked like they do on Amazon, allowing people to buy gifts for their friends.

November 12, 2020

Thank you so much for your review, Roving House. So happy to know that you are enjoying Growave so far! 😍

We really appreciate the time you took to share your honest feedback with us. We always try to exceed our customers’ expectations and are ready to go an extra mile to help them to get what they want. ✨

With that being said, we would greatly appreciate it if you could share with us more about how Wishlists works on Amazon. If you meant the ability to share your lists with friends - we have a great news for you, because our Wishlists has this option and moreover, it is already available in your store. 😍

If you were referring to any other feature, please let us know. And maybe we could discuss it with our developers, to see if there are any possibilities to implement something similar in our platform for you. What do you think?

Our support manager has already sent you an email. We will look forward to hearing from you soon. 😊