Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program, rewards, referral, product reviews, Instagram

CENTROARTESANO

The app is great and their support too. The app integrates perfectly with the website. Highly recommended!

February 16, 2021

We are incredibly grateful for such a lovely review and recommendation from your team, CENTROARTESANO! 😊

It is such a pleasure to see how Growave perfectly fits in your amazing & colorful store! 😍

We put so much effort into providing outstanding customer support and it’s always one of the best compliments when we hit the mark for our customers. ✨

We are happy to have you as our customer and we hope for many years of fruitful cooperation with you! ❤️

Mochara USA

If I could give this app 10 stars I would! If you are considering adding this app, I would highly recommend. The other reviews regarding the outstanding customer service are 100% true. We initially started with this app solely to handle reviews, but quickly realized we could consolidate many of the other apps we were paying for into this one app. Growave offered us an upgrade in functionality over our previous wishlist, birthday and rewards apps, while saving us in monthly subscription costs. Growave is a must have app for any Shopify site.

February 16, 2021

Wooow! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your beautiful and insightful review on Growave. We are just over the moon when we see you saying: “If I could give this app 10 stars I would!”. ⭐

We are glad to know that you chose our Reviews app and stuck with us, because of the benefits of other available features. Why using only one feature, when you can get five just in one app, right? 😇 It’s so pleasing to see how you are enjoying the benefits of having an all-in-one app and taking the most out of every feature!

It was a big joy to work with your team and we look forward to serving you again. 💕

One more time, thank you for your generous review and recommendation! 🙏

Parfait Lingerie

This app has so many features!!! User interface is intuitive and their support has been exceptional. They have been able to help in making tweaks and customizations not available by default - all very quickly. Glad we installed it.

February 13, 2021

Dear team at Parfait Lingerie, we are so thankful that you took the time to leave us such a wonderful review! It means so much when our best customers share their experiences. 😍

It is so pleasing to see how our products perfectly fit in your beautiful store. We are always ready to go the extra mile to meet our customers’ expectations and we try to fulfill all requests in a very timely manner, and we are so glad that we hit the mark for you. ✨

We are happy to have you as our customer! Thanks again for the lovely review. 💖

Dirty Jane

Customer service is impeccable. They're quick to respond and always do their best to help me understand how to best use their app. They make all the changes I ask for. It's got tons of great features and options... plus one app vs 5 apps is amazing. The ONLY thing I wish was different is that the Growth plan offered Klaviyo integration. I'm a perfectionist and having all my emails look and feel the same is important to me.

February 12, 2021

Heeey team at Dirty Jane! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience and honest feedback with us. ✨

It was such a pleasure for us to work with your team and we are extremely happy to see how you are taking the most out of every feature of Growave! 😊

We do understand the importance of having integrations with different apps, especially the email marketing apps such as Klaviyo or Omnisend, so we would like to happily inform you that we are already planning to enable the integration with such apps on Growth and other plans as well, in order to offer more flexibility. Please look forward to it! 😍

In the meantime, we will strive to deliver great experiences consistently, just drop us a line if you’ll need any further assistance.

Thank you, once again, for your kind words. 💕

Sugar & Cream Vintage

Where do I begin, I can't write in words how thankful I am for their customer service. First of all, the reason I choose Growave for our website's Wishlist function is because the clean and tasteful design. They let us customise Typeface and colours to match the look of our website. The other apps have clunky, messy border and box that can't be edited out. Growave let you go bare and minimal if you want to. The integration could be done by yourself, but in my case it doesn't work. Tattu and her team wasted no time in replying and help integrated the whole Wishlist system into my site over the a couple days. One thing to take note is, you might want to check what it's going to look like when the whole Wishlist system is installed into your header menu. In my case, the dropdown of 'My account' wasn't really necessary, so Tattu and her team quickly help me removed them. There are other problems where Growave's snippet crashed with my Theme's widget (in this case, the mobile search bar). But the point is you can always count Growave's customer service team to be the most responsive, sympathetic and effective problem-solving oriented team ever. The apps has its flaws (the integrations and codings are not that simple to do for non-developers), but the design and customer service outweighs that problems greatly. I appreciate that a lot. They also have many interesting and useful apps I hope to come back and install later, may be for a pro plan when our store expands. You just want to do business with them after witnessing their amazing service for the whole week with only free plan. Go for it!

February 10, 2021

Words cannot describe how grateful we are for such a genuine and amazing review. While Sugar & Cream Vintage places stars next to Gorwave, your team is our real star. Most people don't bother to leave reviews about positive experiences non incentivized, and that's what makes you the star. 🌟

We are beyond happy that you are loving our Wishlist app. For you to name the design of our Wishlists “clean and tasteful” - is the best compliment! Besides that, widgets and colors can be easily customized & edited from the admin panel.

It is not hard to imagine how hard it might seem to start using something new, but no need to worry, because our support team is always there to assist our beloved customers in any matter they have. 😇

We always try to respond and fulfill requests as quickly as possible and the fact that you called our customer service the most responsive, sympathetic and effective problem-solving oriented team ever - just made our day and put smiles on our hearts. ❤️ It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well.

It was such a pleasure for us to work with your team and we cannot wait to see your store to grow even bigger! 😍 Please be sure to come back and try out other interesting and useful apps of Growave. We are looking forward to working with you again! ✨

Best regards & take care. 💖

NOTAG SHOP

AMAZING~~~!!
Never seen it before!!! GROWAVE's customer service is so great! quick reply and solved a problem perfectly!
Whenever our team gets a problem because of the Growave app, the Growave team solve the problem as fast as possible. Our team appreciates their CS and the great app. Highly recommended!!

February 9, 2021

Heeey, team at NOTAG SHOP, we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. 😊

We put so much effort in performing great support and our team always tries their best to resolve customers queries in a very timely manner, and we are so thrilled that it has resonated with you. 🙏

It’s always a joy for us to work with your team and we definitely will look forward to serving you in the future! ✨

Thank you, once again, for the lovely review and recommendation. ❤️

The Beauty Brov

We appreciate the help we got from Tattu Kachieva
Customer Success Manager @Growave. We couldn't make our wishlist work at first and she just jumped in and sorted it out for us immediately after we sent her an email. Thank you. Fantastic customer service.

February 9, 2021

We are incredibly grateful for such a lovely review from your team, The Beauty Brov! 💖

Our support team always goes above and beyond to provide excellent service to our beloved customers, and it’s so pleasing to know that you enjoyed your experience with us. ✨

We are happy to see how our Wishlists and Social Login apps are perfectly fitting your store! 😍 Please don’t hesitate to try out our Reviews feature as well, it can help you to increase your sales by showcasing your customers reviews in a widget or on a separate page.

Just drop us a line if you’ll need any further assistance. And thanks again for your sweet review. ⭐

AllyBeth Design Co

I am super happy with Growave! I use them to import my Etsy reviews onto my Shopify site to create trust with my customers. They make it simple and easy to do this (in conjunction with Shuttle for Etsy). Looking forward to using more of their features are our company grows.

February 8, 2021

Dear team at AllyBeth Design Co, thank you so much for writing us such an awesome review! 😇

We are beyond happy that you are happy with Growave! Thank you for trusting our app and getting the most out of our Reviews feature.

Hopefully your company will grow and glow day by day, so that you will be able to upgrade your plan, to use more enhanced versions of our features. 😍 In the meantime, don’t forget to try our Wishlists feature, to allow your customers add your lovely products to their Wishlists.

Once again, thanks a lot for sharing your feedback with us and the community. 💕

PrimalAlchemy

I have been using Growave for the past 2 years and really happy with not just the app but the service team behind the scenes. Great apps within the overall app that saves you massively from having to subscribe to multiple other app providers, and the team are always at hand to help install the apps if needed. Much recommended.

February 5, 2021

Just saying thank you to you will never be enough to express our appreciation for you; you are one of a kind team at PrimalAlchemy. 💕🙇‍♀️

We feel so pleased and special that we are around you! Thank you for being our valued and loyal customer. It's in a World, filled with so many choices and possibilities, we thank you for selecting us. Your presence has brought our company nothing but great achievements.🌈

More importantly, knowing that our app helps you with your needs and that we can serve your company in a small way — brings a deep sense of meaning to our days here at Growave.💫

It has been an Immense pleasure serving you all through these years. if there is anything else I can do to assist, please don’t hesitate to ask.🤗

Dýraland

Great app. Easy to use and understand and gives my store a huge additional value! It´s also super easy for me to see and follow up with reviews from customers!

February 5, 2021

It is such a delight to hear such great feedback from you team at Dýraland,😍

Please accept our most sincere gratitude for leaving your thoughts regarding Growave. We are so happy to know that our app has contributed to your amazing store. And it is equally important to note that you also make a great endowment to the development of our app. Thank you so much for playing a pivotal role in our growth.🤩

Hope to see more glorious years ahead of us. We are always here ready to provide a hand of assistance.💌