Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty & rewards, reviews, wishlist, and UGC

Nicas Clothing Accessories

Absolutely awesome customer service! They helped me right away to set up everything and we so helpful and answered all my questions! Can't wait to see the results from this app! Would highly recommend!

Theexactcontact

Excellent quality product. I haven't found any other that is as comprehensive for reviews and social media integration. The quality if support is excellent and very thorough. Very impressed.

Roiael

the best customer service i've ever experienced from kalys, friendly, quick to respond and quick to resolve any issues. go with socialshopwave! nothing else compares to how good the app and customer service is! i've tested other apps and this is 10/10 and absolutely the best on here at what it does and with so many apps all in one, it's great value. save your time and choose this, you won't regret it.

Dikhawa

Amazing Support. Very well created app. Easy to use. All in One Package. Lot of Options. Hand On. Must Have App.
By https://dikhawa.pk

Fly Behavior

This is the best support I have ever received. The features are going to really elevate my site. Kalys in support was so patient and helpful in getting everything up and running in a matter of minutes. Amazing experience so far!

Toshay Org

Excellent customer service and follow up. They are quick to follow up to ensure you are happy that everything is working as expected. Their commitment to customer service is excellent. One of the best supported Apps in the Shopify Store.

Elastic Band Co

Great app, and the support team is even better! Highly recommended!

Awemused

By far, this is one of the best apps I've added to my store. I love all the social features; how it shows what shoppers are doing. Makes my store look super busy. Plus, other incentives like getting customers to share your store with friends, reviews, and so much more. It really is everything in one! It's a must have!

Freedom Mastery

BEST APP and customer support I have ever experienced!!! They have been amazingly helpful from the beginning. They helped me to import all my old reviews. So moving over from another app to them is very easy!! They will help you out! The app is working amazingly well and has so much awesome features ;-)

I honestly can tell working with socialshopwave, has been my best decision ever!! They have so many awesome features working very well that will cost you a fortune at some of the other apps. Their support and commitment to help are the best I have ever seen! They even helped me with a theme error I had. This app will boost your sales, social sharing, and conversion! I am hitting 8% conversions now!!

Ungrip Intl

Best customer service and best Shopify App that I have ever seen and used!