Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty & rewards, reviews, wishlist, and UGC

Manuna

Best app ever! I installed this for a wishlist and got much more! They communicate and answer emails and help with installation and fix anything that might not make sense!! I recommend it to all

Rave Threads Usa

SSW has been absolutely fantastic for me thus far. My business thrives on the traffic we get from our social media accounts, and SSW has only helped to elevate that beyond what I had ever thought possible...

They have a support agent on standby named Kalys, who literally will be your best friend. I ran into a few small issues when i first integrated SSW with my site, however he was instantly there and ready to help. After spending an hour with him, we got every single little thing looking perfect, and I've never been happier. Best support guy/tech man I've ever had the pleasure of working with.

SSW = 5 stars, no doubt!

Eina Ahluwalia International

Great app and GREAT service! Eldar, Tattu and the team are always just an email away and so prompt with his can do attitude! We work with a lot of apps and Social Shopwave definitely gives you the BEST service! Thanks, Guys, specially TATTU and Eldar :-)
Love from Team Eina Ahluwalia, India

Performance Vet Supply

Eldar and his team have been courteous and prompt in setting up SSW. They answer our questions completely and we've yet to touch any code to make the apps work and look good in our site.

We are expanding our use of SSW daily and expect to build-out an online community dedicated to our niche market. There's only ONE APP that offers that solution: Social Shop Wave. Seriously... go look.

I recommend SSW and Eldar to anyone wanting MORE from their online stores.

- Clay Jacobs / Director of Operations
www.SporthorseRX.com

Dharmabums

SocialShopWave is an excellent, richly featured, app that I cannot recommend more highly. We use it on both our Shopify stores with great results. Moreover, the support team is the best I have come across for any Shopify app. They did a great job of integrating the app on our sites, making minor UI tweaks as requested, and are always available to answer questions. Don't hesitate.

Freedom Inflatables

So far, this app is amazing. But the best part is the support. I've had some custom adjustments needed with my store and Eldar has gotten straight back me every time and made everything so simple. Thanks, mate. Awesome app.

Flexhead Mobilia

This app is great and the team is super willing to support you getting started. The review section is great and the Social Media logons and links are also fantastic to get your site talked about!
5* and a big thumbs up from me! Well done & keep it up!
Marc R

Beads And Craft

Amazing app. What is more amazing is the staff. They have help me integrate everything i need on their website. Highly recommend this app.

Kelsey Bye Design

This is an incredible app with truly stellar customer service. I could not be more happy with the app and all of the app's amazing features. I highly recommend socialshopwave. I want to give a big thank you to the great support team for all their speedy resolutions and attention to detail!!

Shopanzy

Thank's for this app , awesome support !