Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty & rewards, reviews, wishlist, and UGC

Cellbikes

It is the only social log-in app that achieve the design philosophy of "don't make me think", Its easy the use and very intuitive to the users.

E.g. the simple animation of adding a product to the wish list saved thousands of words explaining how useful the wish list can be, and how easily it can be used.

The social log-in is miles ahead of competitions, with auto pop-up settings, auto fill the forms once the user logs in, another achievement in usability design.

The only thing that we couldn't tell is the loading speed under heavy load, since we are still in the setting up phase.

If there is a wish for improvements, we would love a bit more control of the look and feel of the apps, so it can blend in even better with whichever theme we choose to use, however, the developer has already done a very decent job to start with.

One more thing worth mentioning is the support is amazing, 3 times, 3 different requests, quick turn around time, easy to communicate, no sweat.

We only use two above mention functions out of the set of 8 the set provides, we don't use the rest of the apps for now because it doesn't fit with our current business objective, the only thing we can say is, during tests, they all worked well as stated.

For what we are using, we give 5 stars, and we think its worth our money.

He Sheshirts

I've been trying out a lot of apps here in the Shopify App Store but all of them failed and didn't work according to my needs. Gladly, I came across SocialShopWave App and all of my needs for my website were fulfilled. Their customer support is really great! Kalys (One of the CS Agents) helped me along the way. It's was long and tedious but he did make it work on my website according to my preference.

So if you're looking for a great all-in-one app for your store, don't look away!
Get this app and you won't regret it. I recommend it 100% for anyone who owns a Shopify store.

Thank you SocialShopWave! You really made my day on this one! You made my website perfect and awesome!

After 16

Its a very good tool to use! and excellent service and attention

Posh Dl

I love this app, the support is outstanding!

Burke Avenue

A very robust app that is surprisingly very easy to use. And, their customer service is extremely prompt and very helpful!

Novapolt

Awesome app. What I love about this app the most is the Instagram feeds and the fact that you can start small and as your business grows, you can add more features. All the apps you need to ignite your e-commerce business in one.

Naturespanda

This app is amazing. all the features that every shopify store need in one place, the customer service are really very helpful. I totally recommend installing this app.

Heartrepublic

Very good All in one app! And the customer service is topnotch! Support team willing to help out to install features at no extra cost

Supply4bag

101 % recommend this all-in-one app :)

After using the growave app about 2 years, I just changed a new theme and requested the growave support team to customize this app on my new theme.
They are really happy to help me again and provide an incredible service, made this app to match my new theme in colors, buttons and everything looks awesome.

Again, thanks for your Tailor-made service.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Review on November 29, 2017
I’m very impressed with all the great features and awesome support of SocialShopWave. They helped for building a community site for my shop.

It is the best app in Shopify that we have experienced, SO HAPPY :)

Cosy Store

I am so happy i chose this app for my website! Everything looks amazing and guys are 24/7 there to help. They've done everything i asked and beyond. I already can see the results and difference this app brings to my online store. Really recommend this app and you definitely wouldn't regret it and guys always there to help and have your back any time. Thank you Kalys again for taking care of my website.