Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program, rewards, referral, product reviews, Instagram

Pop Noggins

This app is awesome and the customer support has been unbelievable and always very fast. Thanks Kalys.

dressxox.com.au

Apps work really well and staff respond to any inquiries fast. Kalys, who has been our contact has been very helpful.

Simple Switch

Incredible service. Kalys integrated a number of features into my site, and was SO fast. I am SO glad I choose this app... I wont ever go back!

Bouji Lingerie

brilliant customer service!!!!!!!! very very helpful indeed - they respond to any query you may have.. thanks guys.

Dixie Pick Boutique

Love the App! I was looking for a way to add a wishlist and reviews to my shop. Not only did this accomplish the job, Tattu, one of their reps, actually customized several things for me so it could be exactly how I wanted it for free! I use the free version of this app

Decall.ca

Great App with an excellent support team! Highly recommended, and will be a long-time customer. Thank you!

Bolgent

I am using the app and it's amazing. One big advantage this app has is their awesome support. They installed the app for me and did many modifications so that it's perfect for my store. I definitely recommend them!

RY Marketplace

I have never experienced such a high quality customer service from an app! Nurila and her team were really fast at responding and helping me complete the integration with our store, as well as look into personalizing the app to meet our needs and our store's existing setup. Highly recommended!

VOLP

I recently downloaded the app and had an amazing experience with the customer service team, especially by Tattu. They were all very helpful and quick replying my questions, as well as assisting with the installation. Good job!

Flatsharp Clothing

Awesome app! Works perfectly! Also a big thumbs up to the helpdesk. The support is really quick and helpful.