Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program, rewards, referrals, photo reviews, Instagram.

Oktypes

SocialShopWave's suite of available apps work great and their customer app goes far and beyond to assist me so the apps fit our requirements. Highly recommended, and will be a long-time customer.

The Rentowl

SocialShopWave's suite of apps work great and their service of installing them to your theme for free makes it a completely hassle-free experience.

Their customer care went beyond expectations to assist me so the apps fit our requirements. Highly recommended, and will be a long-time customer.

PS: They are the only social login providers which let you use your own FB and G+ app

Tinypeople2

Sensational app that does the job of 4-5 normal apps, allowing us to greatly clean up our installs and reduce costs. Support has been fantastic, with speedy email responses and even a tutorial phone call being no problems. Highly recommend.

Jigzle

Asasians

Great app, it has all the features I need, and great customer service.

Visionbridal

The staff here are very nice. They always help me immediately when I encounter any difficulties. When i can't install some code and some things on the website, they are very patient to teach me or help me directly. Really Grateful to them.

Uniglasses

I tried many app , but I never had a great experience like I have with this app and the support team is great quick respond and they make everything easy for us
Thanks for everything

Adroyt Labs

The developers of this app are phenomenal to work with. They do what they say they will do when they say they will do it in helping to install different features. The commenting system is so much better than the standard one of Shopify and the other features they integrate are well-thought-out and help to build community. I would recommend it without hesitation.

Gemstonekingclub

Very nice app the can push a store to a better exposure

Mellow Cosmetics Au

Good app with great support services! I recommend this app to enhance your store.