Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty, reviews, rewards, wishlist, +7 apps

The Designer Club

Amazing app and most important perfect support. App is not "plug and play" and you need to make several adjustment. However if you don't feel confident Anton is there and will fix you all in short time. Highly recommended

StableMess

Outstanding customer service! I received excellent help followed by great advice and suggestions. They were able to integrate additional features throughout the process. A shout out to Anton for his amazing help! Thank you!

First of a Kind

Great app, Combines a bunch of features together instead of buying them separately from different apps. great customer service.

Canaloo

Great! Lot of functions in one. support is more than promoted

Iris Interiors

Great tool. Just implemented it. Needed help from SocialShopWave but they responded and helped very quickly.

Chay Inc.

Fantastic idea and great execution. The team at SocialShopwave has been very helpful to my questions and has provided great support thus far! Excited to see what the new updates will be...

I'd like to see star ratings on product thumbnail and a better mobile web display for responsive themes. Keep up the good work!

HappiSage

It is an absolute delight, this app. I have been searching for a login pop up app which was free but didn't come across any which looks so professional. I am very happy with the installation. Though there were some issues that I faced initially upon installation, but their customer service immediately resolved these issue.

I completely recommend it.

Peoplegraphy

They gave me suggestion and problem fix in such a rapid speed, thumbs up.

Vape Pen Sales

Fantastic. Not only made a lot of upgrades to my store but gave me personal assistance when needed. Couldn't ask for more. Best app on Shopify.

WahShiok Clothing

Awesome i had difficulities. But their support was great. They just help me out!