Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program, rewards, referrals, photo reviews, Instagram.

Transcendia

SSW has some of the best customer service I've ever interacted with, Kalys is amazing and is always quick to help and is pleasant as well!

Would recommend giving their trial a chance.

Fashiondresses

Highly recommend to everyone!
Professional technology and enthusiastic attitude help me modify the effect I want。

Alinberidal

This app is amazing and customer support is insane which is a plus! Get the app you’ll love it !!!!!

Superheroteeshop

The app does what it says. The interface is beautiful and easy to use. And in case you face any problems, the customer support is amazing! They're always willing to help. Regardless of what plan you're on!

Popbridal

Recommened by one firend, this app is really a strong soft for all shops, it has integrated many function to one app, very strong, the designer Kayla is easy going and helpful, he even help us solve other things about my site, very smart, respond very quickly, high recommended.

Redressedco

We're new to Social Shop Wave and are very excited about it - it ticks all the boxes. I love that our customers can directly shop our Instagram and the intelligent way our products are gathered and showcased to our users for an easy and super-visual shopping experience. Kayls has been fantastic in providing fast and friendly support - the best app customer experience we've had by a long shot. THANK YOU :)

Rags Tags Bags

Highly recommended! Very intuitive and efficient. The customer service is very diligent and responsive!!! Thank you Kalys for the support. They even have a free plan that includes the Wishlist, Reviews, and Social Login!!!!

Minimalist Lab

responsive customer service! recommended app!

Probridal

High Recommended, 10 stars I want to give.
It's a strong app with many function, Kalyas reply all our questions very quickly, if you have setting problems with this app, just tell him, he will solve it very soon, really appreciate their service!
Kalyas also help us solve other problems beside this APP, he is so smart, I decide to hire him as our shopify expert.
Really Thank you!

Jl Ageless Trading

Good and efficient customer service. Thank you Kalys for the support