Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty, reviews, rewards, wishlist, +7 apps

The Lollipop Party People

An essential for any eCommerce store!
Works perfectly, smart, neat and professional layout of the app.

Great communication from the team behind the app also, especially Anton.

Excellent work!

The Lollipop Group

Atrion

I cannot count the number of Shopify apps I have installed looking to add features that I want to use to make my store continue to become even better. Some have filled the void perfectly and some have not even come close to what they advertise; but a app that not only integrates the features I was looking for but goes above and beyond and integrates features that I couldn't find or that go above and beyond what they even advertise I had not come across yet, that is until I downloaded SocialShop Wave. I came across this app looking for a better way to integrate my store with my own and also my customers social networks. This app does everything it says and also throws in a few extras! I had been looking for a better and more visually appealing way to include customer profiles on my site since the theme (Supply) I was using just could not quite fill this bill as well as I had hoped. Here is what I have found with SocialShop Wave:

1. Customer profiles are GORGEOUS. They are more personal and better looking than even the ones big companies like Amazon or Walmart use on their sites.

2. Live feed looks promising but as I have not launched yet and don't have any customers to implement this with so I haven't really had a chance to put it to the test.

3. Ask your friends and the faves button work and look exactly as they should and are a really neat feature.

4. Design and branding options are endless if you know some css but if you are not familiar with code and would rather not mess with it then you can adjust a pretty wide variety of design options using their in-site dashboard.

5. Reviews are beautiful and very straightforward. I would like to see a few additional features such as being able to let customers rate each others reviews as "helpful" or "not helpful" and organizing them by such distinctions.

6. Customer service, two words that make or break a company. I am happy to say SocialShop Wave and more specifically Anton have completely aced this aspect of their company! He contacted me just a few hours after I downloaded the app and not only welcomed me but offered me his assistance if I had any questions (which I did) and responded to my questions with clear and concise answers within a few hours or less. I wanted to integrate the customer profiles more extensively in my site and he did all the work for me start to finish and had it completed THE VERY SAME DAY. In my opinion their customer service is the feature that stood out to me the most. Thumbs up to Anton for being so helpful.

This review has dragged on a little longer than I had anticipated but I cannot say enough how happy I am that their app met AND exceeded all of my expectations. Being a start up with limited funds I usually opt for the free plan on all the apps that I download but SocialShop Wave may be one that might just be worth some of my hard earned money. But don't take my word for it, download the app and see for yourself. I am fairly confident you won't be disappointed.

Mezel Mods

I've had so much assistance making this app work (via email suggestions and automatic upgrades) that I haven't had to do anything to get it operational! Great app for adding social integration in a flash!

YOUR ART & DECOR

wonderful app. very helpful support. very pleased

Welledia

Great app & even better customer support
Highly recommended

storestoshop

Great app with very useful add-ons.

Bedazzlebeauty2u

Great app to b install..cool features. Support team very fast!!

Best Deal USA

Amazing, Love the app and the customer support is beyond amazing. they get back to you in no item, and do whatever they can to help you. i highly recommend that you add this app to your store... Big Shout-out to Anton, He did everything I asked PERFECT....

Brainspiration™

Great app! Amazing service. Needed some modifications done to suit my theme and the response was extremely fast and very very helpful! thank you

CaptainClaim

Phenomenal customer support. Can't recommend the app enough.