Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program, rewards, referrals, photo reviews, Instagram.

Rags Tags Bags

Highly recommended! Very intuitive and efficient. The customer service is very diligent and responsive!!! Thank you Kalys for the support. They even have a free plan that includes the Wishlist, Reviews, and Social Login!!!!

Minimalist Lab

responsive customer service! recommended app!

Probridal

High Recommended, 10 stars I want to give.
It's a strong app with many function, Kalyas reply all our questions very quickly, if you have setting problems with this app, just tell him, he will solve it very soon, really appreciate their service!
Kalyas also help us solve other problems beside this APP, he is so smart, I decide to hire him as our shopify expert.
Really Thank you!

Jl Ageless Trading

Good and efficient customer service. Thank you Kalys for the support

Diydressonline

This is the best APP ever. The developer is responsive extremely fast and the app works really really great. They laylout is beautiful. It meets all my needs. Thank you so much for offerer such fabulous APP. BEST APP EVER. BEST SUPPORT EVER.

Soulful Collection

Wonderful customer service!! All Social media services under one roof and you dont need to go anywhere. Initially when i installed the app i was confused how to works as i am newbie to shopify apps. I connected the developer via chat and they explained me every single step to activate all app services and it was very smooth working with them. Thank you @Kalys for developing such a good app and highly recommended!!

Stylebuy Wholesale

Wonderful customer service!! Solved all the little issues! Nothing Kalys cant fix in a few minutes! Also customized an area of my site for the Sign Up redirects to my membership page for I can control who can sign up. They really didn't have to but they did! And I am very grateful, makes my site even more professional and easy for customers to use! :)

Hogy Lure Company Online Shop

Excellent customer support! So far, this app is suiting our needs for customer product reviews. Would recommend.

Daya Jewelry

I used a lot of apps during my first year with shopify. SSW is by far the best in terms of quality and service. Look no further

Petite Fashionistas

I got absolutely the best service ever from the support team. They helped me step by step integrate the plugins. Absolutely recommend them! Thank you so much!