Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty & rewards, reviews, wishlist, and UGC

Grand Server

This is my first time using the Shopify platform, not only has this app made my job a lot easier, their staff has also been extremely helpful, assisting me with setting up and optimizing the app to work on my site and even assisting with problems that weren't related to their app.

I am genuinely amazed at the quality of both the app and their customer service.

July 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your super awesome review and all the appreciation for our hardworking! Your kind words charge us with tremendous energy and prove that we are going in the right direction. 🙌

We are always ready to go the extra mile to provide our friends with the highest quality care, and the fact that you have highlighted this means a world to us!😇

Thank you for making our day brighter! 💖

Level Stores

Very comprehensive software, very cost-effective, no one, hope that more and more functions, I will continue to use them, they are very active in solving all my problems

July 23, 2020

Thank you for such an amazing review! We are glad that you are enjoying our platform and recognizing our advantages.

Our main priority is to help customers grow their businesses. Can’t wait to see your store expand and blossom, we will always be by your side sharing tips and tricks to get the best out of Growave! :)

MorgenandCo

Great app! I love the look and the simplicity. Customer service are very nice and reaponsive, thay helped me with every request i had. Love it!

July 23, 2020

Thank you MorgenandCo for such positive feedback! We'll continue adding more new features but keep it simple and user friendly😉

We are excited to see you move forward and make more people happy with your unique designs, we got your back!

Persija Official Store

Great support and app! Very fast response time! We wanted to modify our layout, and they made it possible! Highly recommend!

July 23, 2020

Thank you very much for your endless support! We were happy to apply small modifications to make your website look awesome!

It’s such a pleasure to be part of your team. We believe that together we can achieve the greatest goals! :)

^OLTETI

Great app and great support team. I strongly recommend this app for any business, it will help you grow bigger and bigger.

July 23, 2020

Thank you for such a motivational review! We believe that together we can create inspiring beauty space💄
We are always by your side in your journey to grow bigger and bigger!

Tu Diamante

Very powerful tool, easy to set up but also great support if you need something customized. V recommended!

July 23, 2020

We are really grateful and stoked by your review!
We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority. Your review reaffirms the hard work we put into each and every individual we work with.

Thank you for your kind words! :)

Ma Pies

Great app! Lots of support and website customization available to fit your business needs. Issues get resolved promptly.

July 23, 2020

Thank you for sharing such a great review💞! We always strive to do everything possible and impossible to make look and feel of Growave the way our merchants want!

We are excited to see you grow and make all the foodies out there happy!

MBGrocery

We've had an amazing experience with Growave. They have been so on the ball with everything and have customized our experience so that the app works seamlessly with our site. Highly recommended!

July 23, 2020

We are extremely happy you’re enjoying our platform. We are always ready to go the extra mile to make sure everything looks consistent. :)

We love story behind your business and it inspires us to form a meaningful relationship and treat every customer as a family 💗

Blair Lane

Wonderful customer service with quick responses, answered all of my questions thoroughly with screenshots. Tattu is a great customer service manager. I'm incredibly impressed by this team and what they've done to integrate reviews, wishlists, and account login with social media sharing capabilities onto my site. My website looks so much better now!!

July 23, 2020

Thanks for sharing your love! We always strive to provide our services in the most efficient way. Tattu and the rest of the team are delighted by your warm words💕

We are really happy to know that you found our platform and its apps useful! Your feedback motivates us to work even harder and improve Growave day by day!

Vibe Nutrition

A wonderful app with great, simple, and effective features. Every template is different, so integration is sure to fail, but no worries, these guys have an amazing support team and will get you set up with perfect integration in no time.

July 23, 2020

Thanks so much for your feedback! :)

You highlighted a very sensitive thing by noting the difference of templates and we fully share your opinion. Your kind words have made our hearts completely melt and it's not because of the July heat! ~