Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program, rewards, referral, product reviews, Instagram

Sewing Gem

Been using for around 2 weeks now and it’s rapidly increased the engagement between my site and the shoppers through reviews and comments. I also now have around 20% logins/signup rate which is a massive increase. It’s fairly expensive but you get a lot for your money and since I’m a start up it’s half price.

TCG Collector NZ

Great service. Great app. Would recommend. It's free and provides a number of features that can help grow your store in many different ways.

MyFancyTown

I was looking for all-in-one solution for my web store in respect of social proof, communication with customers and incentive tools... I spent long hours and days... And finally I came across this... First I thought all those reviews or most of them overrate this congregate of apps. But it looked so attractive... I spent some time discovering Knowledge Base and then decided to contact Customer Support. OMG! Those guys really responsive,helpful, patient and friendly. They installed everything for me and fulfilled all my requests! My rep's name is Azem. She is so responsible! She keeps every single word she says! Moreover she has a magic voice))) I was able to discuss all my requests over Skype so I saved my time on typing emails and avoided misunderstanding. I still have to learn how to use all those beauties but it's a matter of time. Five Stars! Keep Up, Guys!

BohoProm

It is a good app though it may have a little problems, but the workers will help me solve it fast. Thanks so much.

Luma Lyfe

I love the compatibility of the app and it really just works great having all of the apps I need in one place

Stoorla

Great customer service! We've gotten help whenever needed through chat and find the features very good!

Forerunner Bookstore Online Store

This is a top notch app that works as a all-in-one type solution. Social login, wishlist, robust rewards program, reviews, and automatic responder (email customers for activities) all for a very fair price.

Also, support has been great in helping us get set up and make tweaks. I've been playing around with various apps trying to find the best solutions for wishlist, rewards, and reviews and I've used multiple other applications. This one is the app I was searching for. Seriously.

I am thankful to the socialshopwave team. Specifically, Nurila has been very helpful. We look forward to subscribing for a long time to come.

We highly recommend this app.

Funky Town

Wow, this app has a customer service agent (tattu was her name) who turns your wish into reality. She was patient, kind, and smart. Really knows her stuff! :) Now my website (https://funkytown.fun/) has an awesome Log In/Sign Up floating page. Smooth and works like a charm! :)

Lápis de Papel

This is the BEST app ever, the best thing is that the custommer service really cares about your need and do the best to help you. AMAZING APP

Frinje

I was blown away by an excellent customer service. Within minutes of contacting the customer service for some minor changes in some of the apps, I could literally see the changes happening on our website! They even understood right away what we needed and we're no techies to explain that stuff properly! We are on the free trial period and I can already say it will be hard not to upgrade, because everything looks and works beautifully and we want them all ;)