Loyalty Program, Wishlist, UGC

Loyalty Program, Wishlist, UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program rewards, referral, product reviews, gift cards

lifemeh

Superb application with a rich set of features. The support & development work is second to none. Highly recommended. Thanks!

Jungl

This app was exactly what I needed for my online store to have a community-like experience. I can't say this enough, but the customer service on top of that is absolutely outstanding! I would highly recommend this app.

PuntaChic

Very nice apps, I'm still trying the free version, the attention of Kalys was excellent, with a lot of patience, and for any inconvenience that you do not understand, they help you immediately !.

Reid's Boutique

Social Shop Wave is one of the best app on shopify right now. The free plan awesome Upgrade even better this app have it all and they are quick to getting back to you thank you Kalys Salmakbaev for the help reidsboutique.com

Purchase Streams

Purchase Streams has been open almost one year and needed more customer choices. This app and the customer assistsist is by far the best. Mr. Kalys Salmakbaev and personnel helped with installation and explaining the different functions and tools within the app. Highly recommended!

Purchase Streams

Gurlzone

I installed this app mainly to provide a wishlist for my customers but it came with some useful extras. I love the fact that they can sign into my store using their existing social network information. Since I've installed this app, people have been signing up more frequently. Great for email marketing! I had a little display problem on mobile and Eldar had it fixed in no time. This is a fantastic app and customer service is excellent.

Simibridaldress

I used this app to help me do reviews, wishlist and so on,I really like how it does reviews, you can upload the pictures.I am satisfied.

The Traveler Art

I am still testing the app but the help that I am receiving from its technical support, specially from Tattu deserves this comment. The answer to all my questions is really fast and Tattu always is willing to resolve every doubt. This app is the best solution for all my needs to engage customers.

fitphyt

The team at Social Shop Wave have been amazing. They have allowed us to combine several Apps in to one App.
At first, I thought the App was priced higher than a lot of Apps but now I believe it is definitely worth the money. The exceptional customer service I have received from Nurila and the team has been amazing. I cannot fault them. The problem I find with a lot of Apps is that customers can tell that it doesn't quite fit with the website. The team have been amazing at making the small customisations so everything looks seamless.
I highly recommend this App and I am looking forward to a long collaboration with the team and further utilization of what their Apps provides to enhance my customer experience.
If anyone has any questions, before purchasing, please feel free to contact me www.fitphyt.com .

Imani Janelle, The Hair Collection

This is my second store and THE FIRST app I made sure I installed. It's like a one stop shop for everything you need! Wishlist, social proof, rewards, and especially the slick design of the wishlist and reviews! Customer service is ALWAYS so friendly and easy to work with. Tattu and Kayls are VERY responsive and willing to answer your questions quickly and diligently. I actually left Shopify to try a third party vendor and came back because I missed all the features Social Shopwave had to offer.