Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program, rewards, referrals, photo reviews, Instagram.

Tamarascottdesigns

Great App... Excellent customer service...

Tuliboutique

This App is amazing. Service is A+. They are ready to help and customize to your liking. All the apps they offer are excellent and top quality!. Worth every penny. Easy to navigate and they are true to their every word. Check out my store to see it in action!

Three Woods Coffee

Pefect app and service.

this is our 100% 1st choice!!

amazing team!

Breeder Care

I think the concept and system is good.... once I am a part of the SocialShopWave....
I realized that... their Service is even better than the best!!!

System work great even on a free plan, it is not just a 1 app, but they are 3 apps at the same time!!!

My hat off to the Developer Team on the professional and friendly support from the SocialShopWave this is one of the best support from the Shopify App Developer Partner!!!!

Thank you so much for the hardworking, your dedication totally give the best to everyone around the corner....

The Best!!! Top Top Top!!!!

Little Munchkins Company

So amazing! Such great customer support from chat and email! Saves so much time they will literally change, edit, fix anything in your site for you so you don’t have to try to do it yourself!! So worth the $99 a month i pay for the upgraded plan. So many customers had made wishlists and accounts and makes my site look way more professional! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Gift Spawt

Any store looking to add a social media component to their site, should definitely install this app. It has a variety of features including social login, wishlist, and member profile.

What really impressed me was the customer service and technical support we received from Kalys. He was always prompt, professional, and extremely accommodating! He was even able to implement a feature we requested in the most recent app update. Thank you, Kalys for going above and beyond!

Mailwei

The APP is well designed and implemented to cover lots of needs from a store owner. It could be you one stop shop! But what is truly distinguish this APP from others is the support. Kalys from their support team went beyond what I expect from a APP support team. His dedication proves to us that him and his team can be long term partners of my Shopify store.

Oldpassion

This App is 5 Star Plus!

I tried a lot of reviews apps and now I am absolutly happy with this Socalshopwave app! The app is one thing of my good experience the other thing is the support from kalys!! I was totally impressed about the speed and the professional acting of Kalys! If I had an inquiry I got within a few minutes an answer with the solution. if i wanted to implement complicated things on my page www.oldpassion.ch they were programmed directly by kalys! This App is 5 Star Plus! Thank you guys and thanks especially to Kalys!

Anomalie Accessories

Love it! Support is fantastic!

Love Mia Luna

Easy to use and very useful app.
AMAZING customer support. Fast response and very helpful.
Great to be able to customise options to suit your website.
Highly recommend!