Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program, rewards, referral, product reviews, Instagram

Softlens Queen

Five application in one app it's sound great, but the most excellent feature is their customer support. I very like their support, they have a quick response with a friendly attitude. I am using many apps but never found a service like this in others apps.

Ayrem

This app i think that should be absolutely a must-have in a well developed e-shop. It includes at least five different apps in one just in the basic plan, moreover if you have recently opened a brand new marketplace, they can switch you in the business plan (with a lot more advantages) for a special price during the first year, obviously if you want, and trust me you will want it.
A special thank goes to my friend Tattu, a kind and positive supporter that helped me different times, thanks to her my store is definitely improved in aesthetic and functionality. Great Work guys! :)

PB and Apple Jelly

The customer service is great. Very quick, knowledgable, and helpful. Links sent and explanations given with a friendly attitude

RRATTAN

Great and fast customer service and great app features! I would definitely recommend checking out this one.

Gaatshirts Com

Great product with great customer support

The Art Gallery Nyc

Outstanding, 10 out of 10. I am the person that hardy leaves a review. However, for the team at ssw I will take out the time.

They have taken out the time on many occasions. In fact, diligently then 99.9% of the other apps I have used.

You have a issue, they will solve it. You email them, or use the in app chat box they will response in minutes or within 24 hours.

All of the coding they do, this app is worth every penny. I know, they are going to be the top app in its class on shopify.

Joe

Findr Fans

Amazing integrations that will help any site build it's presence on social media, engage customers, and help sell more products. SocialShopWaves support has been extremely helpful and responsive in setting up a seamless experiences for my users. Def worth every penny!

Plant Delights Nursery

SocialShopWave is a great app with so many helpful features. Their support is phenomenal! There is a bit of a time zone delay, but you can always count on them to get back to you with a solution right away. Highly recommended!

Oktypes

SocialShopWave's suite of available apps work great and their customer app goes far and beyond to assist me so the apps fit our requirements. Highly recommended, and will be a long-time customer.

The Rentowl

SocialShopWave's suite of apps work great and their service of installing them to your theme for free makes it a completely hassle-free experience.

Their customer care went beyond expectations to assist me so the apps fit our requirements. Highly recommended, and will be a long-time customer.

PS: They are the only social login providers which let you use your own FB and G+ app