Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty, reviews, rewards, wishlist, +7 apps

Skein

Awesome app! I've given 5 stars when I really want to give 10. Easy to integrate and set up, so much potential - I can't believe it's free. Plus, I had a small issue which I contacted the support team, the issue was fixed within a day. Highly recommended!

Style Fiesta

Amazing service and especially like their knew 'Other customers also viewed' feature.

Handcrafted Honey Bee

I've been very happy with this app so far. It has a lot of functionality, and even if you only use the social media log ins, you've provided another platform for your customer to connect. I know this one is going to be a great addition to our site at www.handcraftedhoneybee.com!

Updated: The customer service is also fantastic! I'm so pleased with this app!

Oh nom

Brilliant + quick support. I can't wait to get my store complete and have it up live! Def recommend!

Simply Laundry

Amazing customer service and quick turnaround. Def recommend them

Hope's Couture, LLC

Great customer Service for this app!! The support team answered my questions during anytime of the day and night! Great Team! Quick turnaround and I am happy with the coding as well!

Mannix Knight United Kingdom

Previous reviews are honest and so is this -

We have been their customer since the first beta of this app and have grown with it over the months. We gave crucial feedback that helped make this app as user friendly as it is and now we are slapped with a massive subscription fee?

Not nice guys. It should never be so.
--------------------------------
Additional Update: These guys are wonderful. I cannot explain how much they have assisted with. Our site looks absolutely fabulous with the added value of our custom social log in. Wonderful team, impeccable service, awesome app.
--------------------------------
10 stars if i'm allowed to. Wonderful App. A must have for any store on here. Simple to install and use. Helpful customer service. Still tailoring my one as we speak but absolutely recommend. Well done guys.

Kidz Outfitters

Highly recommended! Awesome app with great features plus prompt and friendly support! Amazingly, it's free!

Roslyn Candy Company

A truly incredible suite of social products. Very highly recommended, and excellent personal service! Look forward to seeing this grow!

WHY NOT?

This app is so many function, but free. So unbelievable. Highly recommended.