Loyalty Program, Wishlist, UGC

Loyalty Program, Wishlist, UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program rewards, referral, product reviews, gift cards

fitphyt

The team at Social Shop Wave have been amazing. They have allowed us to combine several Apps in to one App.
At first, I thought the App was priced higher than a lot of Apps but now I believe it is definitely worth the money. The exceptional customer service I have received from Nurila and the team has been amazing. I cannot fault them. The problem I find with a lot of Apps is that customers can tell that it doesn't quite fit with the website. The team have been amazing at making the small customisations so everything looks seamless.
I highly recommend this App and I am looking forward to a long collaboration with the team and further utilization of what their Apps provides to enhance my customer experience.
If anyone has any questions, before purchasing, please feel free to contact me www.fitphyt.com .

Imani Janelle, The Hair Collection

This is my second store and THE FIRST app I made sure I installed. It's like a one stop shop for everything you need! Wishlist, social proof, rewards, and especially the slick design of the wishlist and reviews! Customer service is ALWAYS so friendly and easy to work with. Tattu and Kayls are VERY responsive and willing to answer your questions quickly and diligently. I actually left Shopify to try a third party vendor and came back because I missed all the features Social Shopwave had to offer.

Rose & Kisses

The features I love the most about this app is the wishlist and social login. It's definitely a plus having the review section. I don't need to spend time looking for a review app. Their support is incredible. I don't have any complain so far. Great app and worth a try.

Elaines Musings

I am currently using the FREE plan and it is exactly what I am looking for. User friendly and tech support is within hours - in fact they are proactive EVEN on holidays (which i totally did not expect) I might upgrade to the premium version but since I am a start up, I have time to experiment and see where this trend goes. LOVE IT!! keep it up!

Popcorn General Store

great app great support! highly recommend anyone to use this, the free tier alone is useful enough to start with

BETAFPV Hobby

Great Customer Service
The support team has helped me installed wishlists and many other features.
100% recommended

Shop E-craze

I used this app to set up wish list and reviews. The customer service alone is reason enough to keep the app even on a free trial basis. These features enhanced my site and I would definately reccomend!

Rustic Urban Co

tried to add app and unless i upgraded to a subscription i was not able to add it to my page, had to uninstall and search for a new app

March 27, 2019

We deeply apologize for your bad experience. However, we would like to note that 30 days of free trial is available on any of our plans. Moreover, we offer an option to try absolutely all of our features for 30 days with no charges at all. You only need to select our free plan and you can just keep it Forever if you wish :)

We are always happy to discuss such issues and resolve them asap. You can just hit the Live Chat button on our website, contact support@growave.io or we can jump on a call to discuss this.

Cosmetic Love

The plugin is really useful and works well :)
I wanted to change something and send them an email.
I got a reply almost instantly with my issue being fixed by their team.

Coolpebbles

Great App, and amazing support from them. They respond and help quickly! I'be been using the wishlist feature, which they did all the costumization I wanted! Highly recommend this app!