Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program, rewards, referral, product reviews, Instagram

SAONI Boutique

great app with a host of cool features, excellent customer support, responsive, perfect! I recommend without hesitation

Letsgearup1

this is a very nice app ..........................................................strongly recommended !!

Dress With Tess

I wanted to give an update since my original review was about 5-6 months old. Shopwave is the best! They go above and beyond on EVERYTHING. Please go check them out - you won't regret it! I just got this app a few days ago and I love the difference it has made to my new website. I love the features: wishlist, reviews and that they do EVERYTHING! They sent me an email, asked what was important to me & what I wanted on my site, I woke up the next morning and it was done. I chose this app above the other ones because of all the reviews stating how great their customer service is, and it is great! I highly recommend using this app.

b-organized

Great app. Great customer service. Love it!
Love the customer interaction capabilities of this app. The design, look and feel is so good!

Shop Reborn Dolls

Support for this app is AMAZING! They installed the apps even with my complicated theme. Very happy customer, thanks a lot! Recommend highly!

Curvy Gal Boutique

Tried this app to make my site more friendly, legit and help me with recovery. I have contacted customer service several times. All times they have been super supportive and friendly. So glad I found this app. I recommended this app to another store owner too.

Flora Classique Inc

This is an excellent app with so many functionalities. I did a lot of research and tried many options before I arrived at the SocialShopWave page. All the other apps were too complicated to setup, didn't work properly, or weren't worth the cost. I currently use this app for the social login, and I love it! It was quick to setup, looks good, and works well.

I will be upgrading to the paid version to implement more features that the app has to offer.

Jewel Candle

I use the free version of this app for their social login. This app is great and the customer service is even better! Kalys went above and beyond to implement the social login onto my store.

The social login is a simple popup that allows users to login through select social media platforms. It does exactly what its supposed to do. You can make changes to the design from the SocialShopWave admin section, and making changes is very quick and easy!

BLNDN

We use this app mainly for the reviews. It helps customers decide to buy each product, and it helps our SEO. The best part about this app though is their quick-responding, competent, helpful customer service! Thank you SocialShopWave! We've seen an increase in checkout since implementing your app.

Wickersham Family

I use the free version of the app for my personal shopify site and use a paid version the webstore where I work. Worth every penny. Great support and a fully functional app that does a lot more under the hood than the page would suggest. I have been very happy with this app and the support team I have interacted with (Nurila was really helpful).

I highly recommend this app.