Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program, rewards, referrals, photo reviews, Instagram.

Venue Interiors

Hands down the best support I've received online. Not just compared to other Shopify app developers, compared to all the companies I've done business with online. They respond to the specific question asked rather than shooting out some canned response that doesn't really answer your question.

The app itself does so many things. I never would have gotten them all integrated into my site without the help of SocialShopWave's support team.

Boldtribe Es

This is a very good app, has a lot of options, the review tab and widget review are awesome. Recommended for all shopify owners. The client service is legendary! We implement a lot of things in our busines already.
-Temo
Founder http://www.boldtribe.com

Spirit Of Hemp

These guys are great with support! Very happy so far!

Cravetherave

Customers so far adore all the new features this app adds and support is friendly, helpful, and very prompt with setting things up for you

Cocktail Collective

Hi - Kalys has been so helpful in getting us up and running and the app itself is great. We started off with just the reviews but have since included Social login and are about to plugin wishlists and Q & As. It's all right there in one app so a very easy one-stop shop with excellent support.

Blackhairmedia

Very useful app for my store. Thanks their staff Kalys

Awesome Onyou

This app is very useful and a key to a successful to store. Thank you!

Blush Whimsy

Superstar customer service and customization support!

One80 Darts Supplies

An absolutely amazing application. A must have for anyone that is serious about creating a great store on Shopify. Possibly the best app I have purchased. Not only is the app fantastic, their support is amazing. Setup the whole app in a matter of hours after I requested it and went out of their way to make setup suggestions that would have otherwise gone un-noticed by myself. A 5 Star rating is not enough...

Wynd Technologies Inc

THE BEST SUPPORT EVER!!

Literally I'm chatting with their support to tweak my site and make it look nice. They're REAL people who are super nice and friendly and go out of their way to help you succeed.

I was originally looking at another company (starts with a Y****) but they wanted to charge an arm and a leg for the service. SocialShopWave is cheaper and seriously they're the best people to work with!!!