Loyalty Program, Wishlist, UGC

Loyalty Program, Wishlist, UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program rewards, referral, product reviews, gift cards

Cosmetic Love

The plugin is really useful and works well :)
I wanted to change something and send them an email.
I got a reply almost instantly with my issue being fixed by their team.

Coolpebbles

Great App, and amazing support from them. They respond and help quickly! I'be been using the wishlist feature, which they did all the costumization I wanted! Highly recommend this app!

Gramercy Gift Guide

Amazing customer service! I had Social Shop Wave make a few custom tweaks and have been very pleased. It has been a joy to work with SocialShopWave!

mykittycorner

Great experience with customer support. I really like the Wishlist feature the most. Shopify stop requiring me to write more please

KMagnifiqueDesigns

Exactly what I needed! Visitors to my website can now create accounts and wishlist as well as see reviews! Tattu from customer service was very nice and responsive as well! Definitely recommend!

SoGoodBB.com

You don't know what you're missing. This app has it all you need. My team and I were struggling to find good app for my customers to leave reviews and give them points, and we are absolutely happy with our decision to go with this app. Plus, customer care and support fro the team is AMAZING!!!
Quick response and done! No issue at all. I'd give 10stars if they allow me to.
You won't be disappointed what so ever!

House of Knives

The app itself is great and the support is even better! A shout out to Kalys and Nurila for going the extra mile to help whenever I needed it!

51kshop

A great app with a great team behind, they have helped me a lot, I highly recommend. Its functions are very useful.

Starbuna

This great app provides very important features that can be found in one place. The app works perfect and easy to install and edit language also. The customer service is excellent with quick response on chat as well as by email with fast solutions! Highly recommended and we will keep on using the app on a constant basis!

Your Idol Shop

Very good app! It helps my store a lot. I ask for support and they help me within a day. High recommend this app.