Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program, rewards, referrals, photo reviews, Instagram.

Nest Direct

Amazing support! I got replies and help within a few seconds of writing to them. Highly recommend!!!

Jewelsecrets

I haven't had the app for very long, so I can't comment too much on it, so far so good though. I will edit later on as I test it out.

HOWEVER, in terms of support, I have had some of the best support from them that I have seen in a very long time (and I have dealt with A LOT of companies). Their support is just as good as (if not better than) Shopify support.
Especially Kalys (the support rep that I have been dealing with so far), he's been an absolute pleasure to deal with!!! Anything I needed he's deat with in a very timely manner. Give this guy a raise! :D

Yottapassion

Very fast response, Kalys is the best!

Perspective Threads

Amazing experience! Always available to help you with anything you need while getting everything integrated and set up. Super fast and responsive! But more importantly, great people!

#staywoovy

Avatar New Zealand Manuka Honey

Amazing experience , support is something out of this world Kalys was NEXT LEVEL give him a pay rise hes a magic man.

Organicos Peruanos

Really good app, it works perfectly and has everything I need

A Lot Mall

1. Fast customization support.
2. Pay as you use
3. Low resources consumption
4. More to discover

The Space South Africa

The best customer service that I have received from any Shopify App. A must have app for any Shopify store.

Yogaclicks

Amazing App, Amazing developers, Amazing service/support. Cant fault this app.

Autobahnlife Online

Amazing customer service! Kalys is fast and very helpful. They were able to code the reviews onto my site quickly and without any issues. Great features for a low price! Would recommend over Yotpo any day.