Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty & rewards, reviews, wishlist, and UGC

Mahogany Tees

Not only is this a fantastic app with a lot of great features rolled into one, but the icing on the cake is the top notch support they provide. I truly appreciate the service and the features are exactly what I needed. I actually replaced some other apps I was using with this one and am happy with the integration so far.

Libelula Vesela

We've been using for the trial period mainly being interested in social login, wish list, comments. The full app has a lot of features and we just tested some of them. All worked beautiful and the support was great. We needed some customisation and advices which we got in a very efficient way.
We are now working to see how the board wishlists are working. So we continue to count on their support.
I highly recommend this app with fast response getting new customers and keeping them in line with the shop news.

Miki Miki

The apps look great on my website and customer service is excellent. They're there to help if you have any problem...let bring more customer as I'm happy to pay for service

Bclub

Great app very advanced and easy to use. Good customer service and support.

Bakerized Action Sports

These guys know what they're doing! They have made this work with our website the way we really wanted it to look. The rest is like auto pilot! Thanks guys!

Robsheeren

Highly recommended app! So many features and not only that, they're also willing to help us whenever we're in need! :)

Kudos!

Artdecalstore

App does what it supposed to do. Everything that we needed for our store in one bundle. Before purchasing this app we were aiming to install social login, reviews app and wishlist app. Once we found this app, we saw that it has everything we have been looking for, and everything looks and works perfectly. Customer service and support is phenomenal, tech was able to configure and help us with everything. All we had to do is to click install button.

We Felt That

I have only begun using this app (properly!) but am really impressed with the all in one package that is offered + the real time chat of being able to speak with a real person and do real time work! They trouble shot a bunch of issues, made some terrific recommedations, and allowed me to make customizations! LOVE!

Jazzy Stone Jewelry

This is probably the most encompassing app I have ever seen! The guys who run this are great and are willing to help you get the most of the app. They have really great customer service. I highly recommend!

Modern Citizen

Eldar and his team are fantastic - incredibly fast and responsive, and they made this integration a breeze. Really appreciate their partnership!