Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program, rewards, referral, product reviews, Instagram

Yellow Dot Bikini

Highly recommend this App for all its features, not to mention an outstanding customer care support! A turn-key solution found nowhere else! Thank you Kalys!
www.bikinibeachhut.com

Therottenfruitbox

Great app with great functionalities and great value!

But the best thing on this app: the STELLAR support team! They will do everything on the setup to make sure you're happy with their app.

Develo Co

Best support team I have ever had among all the other apps I have installed. Really appreciate constant check up and updates, prompt coding solving etc. The team has helped my store growth from loss to even breakeven. I strongly recommend their reviews, questions and wishlist functions that help in reducing the abandoned cart rate. Keep up the good work! Thanks and much appreciated.

Scream Pretty

I have really enjoyed the features of this app - as it seems to be a one stop shop and many apps in one! We use the wishlist function, social sharing, shoppable instagram and reviews (but there are other functions too which we don't yet use!) and we are really happy with how it all works on our store www.screampretty.com

Customer service has been AMAZING - they worked around us as their app was conflicting with a wholesale pricing app (and pulling in wholesale prices to our sharing profiles and wishlist) and fixed the issue for us.

We were so impressed with their service, and functionality that when Shopify asked us to be in their blog - we recommended them wholeheartedly. Thanks Kalys!!!

Footb All

If possible i would give 10 stars!!

Perfect app to showcase reviews and social sharing options!

Plus, the support team is unmatched. I had design issues and Tattu from support was unbelivebly helpfull. They even helped me to modify the position of another widget from another developer.

Thank you so much for support.
check the results here:
footballofficial.store

Sidelines

The features that come with this app are amazing, compared to having 10+ apps to do what this does with one! Integration was a breeze, customization is great. Customer service is TOP NOTCH!! A+++++

Off Your Rocker Pottery

This app has so many additional features than my old reviews app and at the same price. I can now do wish lists, blog comments, and so much more. In addition the customer service is extraordinary!!! They help set up everything for you, are fast, and so kind.
I am so glad I made the switch, I just wish I would have done it sooner.

Cosplayeyes

To use all their features you need to upgrade and pay even during the trial period you can not use to test all the features, after trial period is over they will charge you $9.99 monthly.

March 27, 2019

We deeply apologize for your bad experience. We are normally known for exceptional customer support. However, we would like to note that 30 days of free trial is available on any of our plans. The app doesn't charge during a free trial. But you are always welcome to get in touch if you have any kind billing issues: support@growave.io

We understand that this is crucial for your business. That's why we are always open and flexible to discuss such issues.

Also, please note that we offer an option to try absolutely all of our features on a Free plan for 30 days. After that, you can keep our Free plan forever with no charges at all :)

Mellow Cosmetics

Good app, has lots of useful features. Kalys always helps quickly with any problems.

Shop4truth

What can I say? Great app? Check! Great support? Check! Worth the install? Check!

It's been a fantastic app for myself and my store. The support has been amazing. Actually the best I have dealt with. I highly recommend the app to anyone looking for ways to add elements to your store that will be beneficial. If your not sure about something, or have questions just contact their support and see for yourself. Great app to at least give it a go and see if it works for you. The features and the support is just outstanding... Thanks!