Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty & rewards, reviews, wishlist, and UGC

Cool Approved

Social Shop Wave is the best wishlist app!!! Great functionality and best support!!! I'm confident it will increase my business!

Rudra Yoga Store

Great support! I would recomend to my friends. If you don't uderstand something, just ask and guys will help for sure.

Hdx Codes

Absolutely AMAZING customer service. These guys are on point with a great app. I have only had it installed for a few hours, but I can already tell that it is going to make a big difference!!!

The Classy Jr

It is one of the best experiences we have online. The socialshop wave team is very nice and fast. They could easily solve our problems in a very short time. The app itself is powerful plus an helpful team - we have got a lot more than what we expected. Superb experience!

Lauftbeimir

Awesome support!
Got even more out of as i wanted first, because experts helped and made the experience perfect! Now hoping our customers like it as much as we do! :)

Dilionline

splendid customer service and it is,worthwhile.

Frockaholics Com

Excellent app and support, the chat help is really fast and they are proactively suggesting things to use their app 100%

Great job... Thank you!

Lyst Eu

Absolute it is worth more than a five-star, combines many important things, in one app, Real trial period for 30 days. Excellent support team is all settings automatically,
, And to respond to questions asked very fast assistance.
.I loved this application, and I recommend it strongly.

Themancompanyca

This is a great app. Eldar gave me great support with the customizations i had.
great job.

Tresfancy

Uninstalled the app wasn't a good experience, however, they have a great customer service so I've decided to change my previous review from 1 star to 4 stars to say thanks for their help!