Loyalty Program, Wishlist, UGC

Loyalty Program, Wishlist, UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program rewards, referral, product reviews, gift cards

Holix Mall

Great app, my support from the developer, my experience with this app is amazing and the features added to ny store are awesome, i love this and i recommend it.

Beyond Acuity

Love how this app captures customer in multiple ways. Also friendly and excellent customer support, they fixed my issues in a timely manner when my web developer couldn't get the job done.

SofieBridal

Great APP and great custom service! They helped me a lot about my site customize, very professional!

Organics on a Budget

This app combines a few apps in one making it more cost effective than paying for several apps. Support is super fast and friendly!

bridalswish

The service is very good. They help me set up what I want .The app is also great for reviews automation! I Would recommend this app to my friends.

Jest Paint Store

By far this is the app I have received the best support with so far. They have answer to my every question fast, and have made changes to the app to fit my needs. Honestly great support team and amazing app!

Awesome Goodies

I love the wishlist design, it looks very neat and sophisticated. They integrated the wishlist function very quickly and kept me updated every step of the way. Thank you.

The Mommy Digest Shop

Great Support. Always there to fix any problem you might have. They are willing to keep working on their app. The review system works great, results are fantastic. Recommended.

KOREASTAGRAM

This is the best team I have ever used since shopify. They help solve problems all the time. This app also enriches my store. I really appreciate the staff of SocialShopWave. They are very patient and they are very efficient. , we will use it for a long time, recommended to sellers who use shopify, thank you Tattu and Kalys !

Wish Gown

NICE APP! WONDERFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE! HELP ME A LOT. THANK YOU SOOOOOOO000000 MUCH! HIGHLY RECOMEND!