Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty & rewards, reviews, wishlist, and UGC

Beads And Craft

Amazing app. What is more amazing is the staff. They have help me integrate everything i need on their website. Highly recommend this app.

Kelsey Bye Design

This is an incredible app with truly stellar customer service. I could not be more happy with the app and all of the app's amazing features. I highly recommend socialshopwave. I want to give a big thank you to the great support team for all their speedy resolutions and attention to detail!!

Shopanzy

Thank's for this app , awesome support !

Crafts Couture

Well I've had this app for exactly one day now and I've already gotten my first review! Not only is it effective but it has made my store more interactive for my customers. Their support team is incredible and respond very quickly to my concerns. They're very helpful. Keep up the good work SocialShopWave team!

Alexis Suitcase Consignment

easy to install, looks great on the website and also super helpful customer service, the communicated with me and it felt personal. Kudoz!

Chichair Extensions

Fantastic app! And great customer service so helpful. This really is everything in one!

Angeloqtr

Best service, super fast
and affordable options & services

Really Thanks
Keep it up

Luguo Cafe

For us, one of the reasons to recommend this fantastic app is that it is under ACTIVE, PROMISING development. Almost every month you can see there's something new in this app, and the whole interface is gradually improving.

If you're considering using apps / plugins in your Shopify site, it is important to make sure you can get high-quality support from the developers. In our experience, we get the responses from Socialshopwave very quickly, and problems usually get fixed within days, even hours. Their customer service is really gorgeous, and can't be better.

Without their timely support, it's nearly impossible for us to make futher customizations. We really appreciate and think of it as a pleasure to see the developers keep making this feature-rich app more and more robust :)

Geordievapes

integrates perfectly with our store, saves so much time having one app for multiple things rather than separate apps.

very fast turnaround for any issues and great customer service.

Thanks guys, great job!

Younghungryfree2

Best app on shopify, still in the midst of testing it but I am so excited to roll it out within the month. We are an fashion retailer and have a decent amount of data base and following on social media, this app perfectly compliments what we are doing.

Very comprehensive and thoughtful app, paid for the highest plan and its the most value for money considering the range of apps, plug ins and feature you are getting (and as compared to getting a range of plug ins instead of this one). I am only using a fraction of the app available and I can't wait to explore more.

The team behind SSW is amazing in helping me getting everything coding nicely, thanks Kalys for being so patient and helpful in setting everything out. You can check it out on our site in april www.younghungryfree.com

Will update again once its live and see how our customers response to it.