Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty, reviews, rewards, wishlist, +7 apps

Organic Surge

Great app, great customer service! We're using the social login functionality and it's proving very successful! Plus they've customised the look of the buttons for the faves and ask facebook buttons. It's quick and easy to install and they are very helpful if you have any questions. 5 stars!!

FreshQuik

Great app and great customer support! I highly recommend this app for anyone on the fence for socially connecting customers, it's feature rich and highly customizable, and here's the kicker, IT'S FREE!

The support team was extremely helpful at integrating the app for my theme and solving any problems along the way.

Thanks guys/gals!

Gunner Mason

Awesome App! and they were so fast at helping me integrate it into my site! Everyone needs to have this in their store!

Band-Brand - Custom Band Merch - Buy & Sell Direct

Top notch app!
I've spent 20 minutes and set almost everything up. Looks and feels very professional. Excellent job Socialshopwave!

the SHOP

It's very useful for client to login, good job!

My Fashion Answers

I love this app!!
I agree that it would be helpful to set all new accounts to accept marketing.

Divinity Cosmetics

Excellent App! Love the abilities, and its free. Support has been excellent and responsive. A keeper. Thanks, DivinityCosmetics.com

iTokri आई.टोकरी

Two thumbs up!!!
still can't believe you guys are real :)
Not just Edlar responded on weekends they even helped my set the app up fully integrated with the theme and design of my store!
can't ask for more...
awesome support team backed up with finest software for the job.
Glad to have trusted you then most rated and commented ones!
Cheers!

Emily Davies Store

Brilliant app!!
A must have if you want to keep your customers on your site longer, i love the app
more and more, the support is out of this world: immediate response, full on help and much more, and Eldar is the Chief Master of Coding
Strongly Recommend.
Keep The Good Work Up Guys You Are Doing Great.
Both Thumbs Up

SnazMan

Awesome App. Tried all the rest and this by far is easiest to setup, with a large amount of additional features, with improvements and additions coming soon. Support was very quick to reply to questions and had no problem making changes to suit my store. And all of this for the price of FREE :) Thanks you SocialShop Wave Team. Look forward to more features in the future.