Loyalty Program, Wishlist, UGC

Loyalty Program, Wishlist, UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program rewards, referral, product reviews, gift cards

Japan Vapor

Awesome app. Reviews are much nicer now. The multi language support is great. Moreover, I had one feature request and they did it in hours! Super impressed with the team.

Club de Brodeuses

Very good app, super customer service! Pleased with the support they have and this app is really good for social proof

akan-cosmetics

I used this app to integrade my shopify store and I absolutely love it. Kyals help me through it all. I highly recommend it.
Thanks kyals

Divas Fashions

Super Great App, works well, love the look and feel on our site and the support is awesome. Thanks guys keep up the great work

Joseph+Sue

I used this app to integrate my Etsy reviews onto my Shopify site--a huge help give real user feedback on my products. Reviews always add value and a level of trust when I'm shopping online so I was happy to integrate this into my shop. Customer service was top notch--quick responses to my questions and super helpful to get me setup. Highly recommend.

www.remixd.co.uk

Not used too much yet - but looks great and the support and service is really good - just about to get into it now - I will come back and let you know how it goes!

vectorbomb

I used this app to add the social logins and wishlist. After tweaking the settings myself and having a play around with featues, I was unhappy with my layout. I emailed support and Nurila was very helpful in pushing out the specific changes I had asked for. I'm so happy with the way my site looks now.

sweetbridals

The best app I've ever used, it combined all the functions that I needed like reviews, especially the wish list design. And also they have fantastic customer service. Highly recommended.

IFA Digital

I installed at free plan, it works fine. And the service is very good, they help me to install again after I change theme.

Bottled Essence Aromatherapy

I haven't gotten much traffic yet and only opened my store recently, so I can't speak much to that, but support has been absolutely fantastic! I had trouble installing some code into my store, so I put in a request for help. By the time I checked in the next day, everything was already fixed and set up for me! They've got a great team working on this app.