Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty & rewards, reviews, wishlist, and UGC

Spirited Essentials

We love SocialShopWave! Their Staff is lightning fast when it comes to helping integrate special features and there are so many different options it has helped us so much in getting more exposure for our business.

Soccer Store Neuwerth

Great app, it's easy to use and the support is excellent and very helpful

Luvolife

great app. very helpful and friendly team who answers your questions instantly.

Green Clothing Co

Social Shopwave has been one of the very best apps we use on our trendy clothing store. It helps us to provide the best experience we can for our customers and has really driven sales. It has a lot of great social media tools that have helped with engagement quite a bit.

We use nearly everything in the suite and we love it!

Thanks so much!

Maui Divers Jewelry

I was almost in shock as to how duck-soup-simple this was to install. I didn't have to do anything. And then the followup and support was equally superb. Extremely well executed!

Thejeweldean 2

Great app...outstanding customer service. They go above and beyond to help you get set up properly. If I could I would give them 10 stars...

Lost Forged

SocialShopWave offers a tremendous and very useful suite of apps, and provides incredibly fast, responsive and accomodating support. Thanks!!!!

Dog Monsters

Great app! I use it on all my sites.

Azfitnessequipment

The only app which works so well. Would like some more options on a mobile is not very optimised.

Black Velvet Sydney

Excellent support and better experience for customer. www.bvsydney.com