Loyalty Program, Wishlist, UGC

Loyalty Program, Wishlist, UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program rewards, referral, product reviews, gift cards

IFA Digital

I installed at free plan, it works fine. And the service is very good, they help me to install again after I change theme.

Bottled Essence Aromatherapy

I haven't gotten much traffic yet and only opened my store recently, so I can't speak much to that, but support has been absolutely fantastic! I had trouble installing some code into my store, so I put in a request for help. By the time I checked in the next day, everything was already fixed and set up for me! They've got a great team working on this app.

Bvloom

All in one solution. so far loving it! loving the customer support service. I highly recommend this app.

Delisia

Best app I've ever used! The team was very responsive and helpful each time I requested help. I highly recommend, especially if you are a beginner

calibreX7

I was really happy with the process. Very simple and I have been looking for an app that will work for me and it has 60 days free. Nice

Holix Mall

Great app, my support from the developer, my experience with this app is amazing and the features added to ny store are awesome, i love this and i recommend it.

Beyond Acuity

Love how this app captures customer in multiple ways. Also friendly and excellent customer support, they fixed my issues in a timely manner when my web developer couldn't get the job done.

SofieBridal

Great APP and great custom service! They helped me a lot about my site customize, very professional!

Organics on a Budget

This app combines a few apps in one making it more cost effective than paying for several apps. Support is super fast and friendly!

bridalswish

The service is very good. They help me set up what I want .The app is also great for reviews automation! I Would recommend this app to my friends.