Loyalty Program, Wishlist, UGC

Loyalty Program, Wishlist, UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program rewards, referral, product reviews, gift cards

Conrad Hasselbach Shoes & Garment

The app had to be adapted for our shop a bit, after a short message to the support this was done immediately. We can only say great service. The app itself is used for a wish list and for registration via the social media channels.

Cool Approved

Superb!

Kalys is extremely helpful and quick with installation.

The app is top notch!

I’m excited

Bees Light Candles

It was the BEST Decision i could have made. These people respond so quickly, their service is free and if you want more features you can upgrade as your business grows! This is legitimately the best decision you can make when you're starting a website or trying to grow an already great one into something bigger.

Did i mention they set it all up for you for FREE as well? They will put your wishlist up, add everything you need to have it fully functional and that goes for the Reviews features as well! This APP is a MUST!

Thank you SocialShopWave.

PICK YOUR LOOK

This is the best social app that I have ever used. It is an all-in-one that save a lot of time and money. The team are very friendly and solve a lot of my requests. I have many other sites in the near future and I am going to install this app on all my sites. Thanks for the team's help. Now my site looks nice and very social for a lot of traffic. Great team and great app.

Keman

The Steel Aesthetic LLC

Excellent job and great customer service and support. Had a couple issues with my site they fixed them immediately.

The Good Bourgeois

Great app with great customizable features. It works seamlessly with no issues. The support team is excellent too, BTW!

Bonoboss Handcrafted Accessories

support team is awesome, they are really helpful and the app also works pretty good... is a good app and good team !

Soapy Soap Club

Great App....Love it. Highly recommended. I feel like it was the missing piece of the puzzle in my store.

Allure Theory

I just started using this app and I love the difference it has made to my website. I love how there are so many features in one app. This is exactly what my website needed to increase conversions. Love all the features and the customer service is AMAZING. I am so happy I found this app and I highly recommend it to everyone.

Hippy Chick Ibiza

Amazing support, go for it. I have a free account and got a pro support... well that's service to others as it should be. Thanks a lot!!