Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program, rewards, referral, product reviews, Instagram

Cosplayeyes

To use all their features you need to upgrade and pay even during the trial period you can not use to test all the features, after trial period is over they will charge you $9.99 monthly.

March 27, 2019

We deeply apologize for your bad experience. We are normally known for exceptional customer support. However, we would like to note that 30 days of free trial is available on any of our plans. The app doesn't charge during a free trial. But you are always welcome to get in touch if you have any kind billing issues: support@growave.io

We understand that this is crucial for your business. That's why we are always open and flexible to discuss such issues.

Also, please note that we offer an option to try absolutely all of our features on a Free plan for 30 days. After that, you can keep our Free plan forever with no charges at all :)

Mellow Cosmetics

Good app, has lots of useful features. Kalys always helps quickly with any problems.

Shop4truth

What can I say? Great app? Check! Great support? Check! Worth the install? Check!

It's been a fantastic app for myself and my store. The support has been amazing. Actually the best I have dealt with. I highly recommend the app to anyone looking for ways to add elements to your store that will be beneficial. If your not sure about something, or have questions just contact their support and see for yourself. Great app to at least give it a go and see if it works for you. The features and the support is just outstanding... Thanks!

Lovesteampunkforever

This app is so amazing, and support service is even better! Yes, Tattu, I'm talking about you!

Deshanee

WOW, Just WOW!
This is the best company I’ve worked with in my online career.
Normally I won’t add any reviews until I get to know everything about.
Now almost half a year I am with the SocialShopWave.
I think this will be the most valuable review for anyone looking to build their store up to the expectations.
I have added more than 100 apps for many many functionalities and tested them out. Finally I decided to go with SSW and another few more apps due many reasons such as heaviness, customer service problems and some other errors which I faced with most of the other apps.
SSW having lots of functionalities, but loads very very fast.
So… I say, this app is amazing.
Worth for the money.
All the features that every shopify store need in one place.
And the customer service is really very helpful & fast.
I totally recommend installing this app for any business.

Holisticbeauties

Amazing app, does everything Yopto does and more! For the price it is unbeatable. The support Kalys helped me custimze everything to my liking, well worth the investment

Luli Fama

Awesome app, awesome support! We have been using SocialShopWave for a few months and are very happy. When migrating our site from another platform we can across this app and transitioned away from the competitor that is much more expensive and only offers a fraction of the functionality. The SocialShopWave is more like 11 apps in one and is a terrific value. Equally important the Support Team has been five star. They always respond promptly and implement solutions quickly. I highly recommend.

Spankys General Store

This app rocks! Kalys your the best! My instagram is now in sync with my shopify store! Excellent and fast support!

Pgmdress

The app is very very good.It help me most!!!I like it

Dame Flores

The product is amazing and the service is even better. Totally recommend this app.