Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty & rewards, reviews, wishlist, and UGC

Alphatox Premium Fitness Teas

Wow, I will never use another application for loyalty or rewards in my life again, in fact, I saved so much switching to Growave, and it's AMAZING customer support ( huge shoutout to Tattu & Tina ) as someone who's been in ecommerce for 7 years now, I will always advocate for Growave's amazing ability to increase my conversion rate, website speeds ( less theme files = better speeds to a degree right ..) or at least perhaps it would best be assessed as accruing a major advantage over having a messy load of theme code. They immediately help you with anything you need, I believe I will save around $10K+ in just app fees this fiscal year as a result of this application. Trust me, as someone who has been in the Shopify community for quite some time, has always been a huge advocate for Shopify being the best E-Com Platform, and having the pleasure of using Growave - Reviews, Loyalty Program, Wishlist, Reviews, and omg I could go on, customization, conversion optimization. Overall value. If I had one app, this would be the one. I rarely write reviews as I would never leave a 5 star if I didn't believe I was being honest and full disclosure, I rarely leave any reviews as I'm busy this time of year.. every year, every day, every hour. This app. Saved me so much time, and has added so much value, my app list immediately had no necessity for 5 - 10 others.

October 23, 2020

Wow, Alphatox Premium Fitness Teas… Words cannot express the gratitude we feel for your kind words. Especially realising that this is from the Shopify guru, who has 7-year experience in e-commerce - it adds even more value to your words. The least we can say is, thank you for taking the time to write us this amazing, amazing review! 😍

As an all-in-one platform, Growave includes Reviews, Wishlists, Social Login, Shoppable Instagram, Loyalty & Rewards and more. We bring all social apps together to help Shopify brands, like yours, to reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease.

It is so pleasing to hear that Growave saved you so much time and has added so much value! It’s easier to have all apps in only one admin panel, rather than switching between different dashboards and editing each app’s settings separately, right?

That is exactly what we have strived for – looking from a customer’s perspective and analyzing what is the best for a customer in the first place, we tried to create a better customer experience for our lovely clients. 😊

Our support team always goes above and beyond to perform excellent support and to satisfy each customer’s needs. Tattu and Tina will be over the moon when they’ll read what you wrote. We definitely gonna share this with them! 😇

Dear Alphatox Premium Fitness Teas, you just made our day! Once again, thanks so much for such a lovely review!

All the best and take care. ❤️

Nature's Wonders HK

CS team is very helpful and the dashboard is easy to us, and all features works well with our backend.

October 21, 2020

Thank you for the awesome review, Nature’s Wonders HK! 💝

Our developers put so much work into Growave's overall functionality and it’s so pleasing for us to hear that you find it easy to use and that it’s working well with your backend.

Happy to know that our team was very helpful. We will commit to continue providing this same 5-star service to you. Thanks for the kindness. 😇

X.Yue Shop

Really great app, Tattu and her Dev team were really patient with me to assist me with integrating the app with my required features onto my website in a very timely manner. The wishlist and social media login functionalities both work great! Highly recommend!

October 20, 2020

X. Yue Shop, we are beyond grateful for your incredible review and recommendation. 😍

So happy to see that you are loving our Wishlist and Social Login features, which were seamlessly integrated and adapted to your store design. As you may already know, you also got our Reviews feature available, so please don’t hesitate to give it a try too! 😄

Special thanks for mentioning our support manager Tattu and her Dev team. You are right! They always are going above and beyond. We’ll be sure to share your praises with them! 💕

Alphactory

This app is everything I needed. It's like all in one solution and for such a reasonable price! Don't get discouraged if something doesn't go with the style of your website. Just message them and they will fully customize and design according to your preference. And the best part? Their customer support is second to none. No one even comes close to being this helpful and efficient. Trust me when I tell you this after trying with so many developers who wouldn't get back to you even after 48 hours. A truly deserving 5-star review. If I could I'd have rated them higher! Thank you for all the support,

October 20, 2020

Hi Alphactory - For you to say “If I could I'd have rated them higher!” makes our day! Thank you so much for your kind words and such a fantastic 5-star review.😇

We are overjoyed to hear that Growave was the app that has everything you needed. Our all-in-one platform contains multiple apps and works as a perfect option for businesses like yours. We are always happy to help our customers to integrate everything into the website and to fully customize our features until it fits their site perfectly. ✨

Our Support team always tries their best to perform excellent customer service, the main reason of which is - we have such incredible customers, like you, who deserve only the best! ❤️

Thanks for choosing us. Hopefully, many years of fruitful cooperation to come!

nutriwealth

Really great app, excellent features which will hopefully help gain more returning customers and increase conversions. The team are amazing and will help you with anything you need.

October 20, 2020

Dear Nutriwealth, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved Growave and its features! 🌟

Hopefully, our Loyalty & Rewards app will help you to gain more loyal customers. We are happy to see that you’ve set up some rewardable actions already. Great job! 👍

Don’t forget to also tag your products on photos, to get the most of our Shoppable Instagram app.

And sure thing, our team is always there for our lovely customers, so please, don’t hesitate to reach out to us with any matter! 😊

Plakatbar.no

Fantastic support and Great app. Can reccomend. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

October 20, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words and recommendation, Plakatbar.no. 😍

Our team always tries their best to perform good customer support to our clients, and it’s so pleasing to see that their efforts and hard work resonated with you. ✨

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community! 💖

Hersey

There are little to none words to describe the SUPER look of this app and the best customer service on planet earth, what can i say, absolutely reccommend it to anyone

October 13, 2020

Thank you Hersey for the recommendation and such a lovely review! 😇

Our team is super happy that you like Growave! We are beyond grateful to you for giving our customer service such a high rank - it means the world to us! We will continue to work hard to keep the bar high! ✨

PrettyPicklesShop

The customer service is next level. I've recently installed this app and everyone I've engaged with has been so quick to act and just lovely. You've got an A+++ team there.

October 13, 2020

Hi PrettyPicklesShop, thank you so much for taking the time to give us a great rating! 😍

Your opinion is valued greatly and it really helps us maintain an excellent standard of service, knowing that our customers recognize our work. So, thank you too for your support! 😊

LACONICUM

The app works great. Amazing support! Absolutely recommended. The best support I had from a Shopify store app.

October 8, 2020

¡Muchas gracias, LACONICUM!

It was our pleasure to assist such a lovely customer like you! 💞
Our support team is thrilled you are happy with your experience. We will look forward to our further cooperation with you.

Appreciate you sharing the word about Growave! 😇

Elmar

I added the app just a week ago, just for the whichlist.
Not only it's working great, the support team help me within minutes for any of my questions (I am not a tech savvy).
I will certainly upgrade to use the back in stocks.

October 7, 2020

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-star review!

It is absolutely not necessary to be a tech-savvy or to have any coding skills - our support & development team is always here to guide you through all the steps or even to get everything done on our end for you. :)

So happy to see our Wishlists fitting perfectly in your store and cannot wait for you to upgrade to unlock more options and to get the most of this feature!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 112 113