Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty, reviews, rewards, wishlist, +7 apps

Satya Jewelry

My experience so far has been wonderful. The support is amazing, Kalys rocks! the amount of customer insight/feedback you get from this app is priceless! highly recommend

ハロ・プラス

HALO PLUS

Gold standard customer service! The developers at Growave really have walked the extra mile for us... solved every issue and responded to every one of our requests with grace and efficiency as we integrate and customise their fantastic stable of apps. (Thanks Alice and Azem!) The only way to go for a one shop loyalty and review solution!

Crazy Collectibles

Very friendly and prompt customer service. This is a great app! I can tell we will be sticking with this.

BoardGameBliss Inc.

We just installed this app, the customer service spent a few days working with us to get everything small little things working to details for our store. We were very pleased. Although there is a time zone difference but they are very responsive and willing to have conference on the phone to solve problems together.

This app also offered a lot of features that help drive customers back to our store as well, these features are so good both us and our customers love it. I'm very thankful for this.

Mayula Eco Life

Great customer service! Any changes we requested whether it was in color or straight position were addressed. Looks good in our store

Wings of Fennec

This app comes with so many features, a loyalty program, wish list, automatic emails and so much more!
The customer service is amazing, always happy to help with a quick turn around time.

Lila Beauty

So far so good. Support has been very responsive and has assisted us with every single issue we have had so far. The app itself is amazing and contains many different apps which we have slowly started to integrate into our store. User-friendly interface helps to make using apps easy.

Paul Wright Jewellery

This app has some truly amazing features. I was keen to use the ‘reviews’ and ‘wish list’ functions which are excellent. The handy log-in function is also worth having especially with the links to social media. I was nervous about integrating all these features but I didn’t need to be as they did it all for me. Within no time at all I was up and running. Highly recommended.

Live Allure

Simple integration process and very useful! The support team is amazing and very responsive. Recommended for anyone looking for a quality app with great support.

Babe in Shape Fitness

Great app!! Just added this app to my store and directly received an email from customer service that they will help to implement it on my website. Which was great! And I explained what I preferred and it got changed directly. The service is amazing! Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 81 82