Classificação geral
4,8
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 95% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
19 de fevereiro de 2024

Excellent suivi et équipe très réactive en cas de problème !
L'application permet de nombreuses options et personnalisation, de plus vous bénéficiez d'une vraie assistance en cas de problème !
Je suis très content et je recommande grandement cette application.

Théia Candle Switzerland
Suíça
7 meses usando o app
Growave deixou uma resposta 20 de fevereiro de 2024

Salut, Théia Candle Switzerland team!

Your glowing review and 5-star rating have truly made our day! Knowing that our application has fulfilled your needs with its extensive range of features and personalized options is incredibly rewarding. Our team is committed to providing swift assistance whenever it's needed, so we're thrilled that you've experienced this firsthand.

Thank you sincerely for your enthusiastic recommendation – it's incredibly valuable to us! If there's anything more we can do to assist you, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Cheers! ✨💖

Data de edição: 12 de janeiro de 2024

When I mentioned the significant price increase in this review, I was offered a discount equivalent to the previous plan. If that is the case, they should make that offer uniformly to existing users. It is a very useful application, but I am afraid that there will be another significant price increase and I will be using it with the uncertainty of when the current discount will no longer apply to me. I feel that this is a company that can never be trusted.

CIELOHUK
Japão
6 meses usando o app
Growave deixou uma resposta 11 de janeiro de 2024

Dear CIELOHUK Team,

I want to express our gratitude for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding our recent pricing adjustments. In response, we've implemented an exclusive discount tailored for our loyal users. This ensures you have the flexibility to either remain on your current plan or seamlessly transition to the new one, now available at a discounted rate.

Despite attempting to connect with you via both phone and email, unfortunately, we haven't received any response yet. Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us, and we are keen to hear from you. Please don't hesitate to get back to us at your earliest convenience; your satisfaction remains our utmost priority.

Should you have any inquiries or suggestions, please feel free to reach out to us directly. Your loyalty means a great deal to us, and we are committed to addressing any concerns you may have.

3 de janeiro de 2024

This app is terrible!!!!!!!!!!
I found out that all the coupons they generate are still active after customers redeemed them ( making you lose money)!

I contacted them 5 times, and they escalated the case, it's been 3 weeks and no one got back to me.

I'm deleting this app also they increased their price dramatically.

CUSTOMERS CAN REDEEM DISCOUNTS GENERATED FROM THE APP ALL THE TIME AND IT DOESN'T DEACTIVATE THEM, MAKING YOU LOOS MONEY OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

Febron
Estados Unidos
Mais de 3 anos usando o app
Growave deixou uma resposta 4 de janeiro de 2024

Dear Febron team,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. We sincerely appreciate your input, as it is invaluable to us in improving our services and meeting the expectations of our loyal customers.

We want to extend our heartfelt apologies for any inconvenience you have experienced, and we regret that we fell short of meeting your expectations. Your concerns are of the utmost importance to us, and we are actively working to address each issue raised in your feedback.

Upon reviewing your recent inquiries, our team discovered that the discrepancy in the reward program settings between 2022 and 2023 contributed to the glitches concerning the discounts for your specific account. We understand the frustration this may have caused and assure you that steps are being taken to rectify this situation promptly.

Regarding the issue with active coupons not deactivating after redemption, our development team is diligently investigating the root cause. Unfortunately, pinpointing an exact timeline for resolution can be challenging due to workload and task complexity, but please be assured that we are making every effort to identify and address the issue promptly.

I sincerely apologize for any delays in our response over the past three weeks. I acknowledge the importance of your concerns, and we are committed to resolving them to your satisfaction. We understand the impact these issues may have on your experience with our app, and we are dedicated to making things right.

Regarding the recent price increase, we understand that this may have come as an unwelcome surprise. For our loyal customers like yourself, we have decided not to modify your plan and allow you to continue using our application at the previous pricing, provided that you do not exceed the monthly order limit.

I hope this clarifies the situation to some extent, and I appreciate your understanding as we work to improve our services. Please feel free to reach out if you have any further concerns or questions. We value your loyalty and are committed to ensuring your satisfaction with our app.

Thank you once again for your feedback, and I look forward to the opportunity to address your concerns and regain your trust. 🙏

25 de abril de 2024

good!

Suburban
Hong Kong, RAE da China
Quase 3 anos usando o app
Growave deixou uma resposta 29 de abril de 2024

Hi there, Suburban team,

We're delighted to receive your 5-star rating and to know that you had a positive experience! 😍🌟 Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're committed to maintaining the high standard of service you deserve. Thank you for choosing Growave!

Best regards,
Begaiym Client Care Specialist

15 de dezembro de 2023

Great company that offers lots of options to generate revenue automatically and offer more value to your customers. The wishlist, loyalty, and referral program have helped us consistently generate more revenue and bring users back more often. PLUS their support is amazing and respond super fast! Highly recommend them!

Swaplanet
Grécia
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
Growave deixou uma resposta 17 de dezembro de 2023

Hello, Swaplanet team,

We can't express how delighted we are to receive your positive feedback! It's fantastic to hear that our wishlist, loyalty, and referral programs have been instrumental in boosting your revenue and customer engagement. We strive to provide fast and effective support, and we're thrilled that you've experienced just that. 😍

Thank you for recommending us! We value your partnership and are committed to continually exceeding your expectations. If you ever have more insights to share or questions, feel free to connect with us. 🙏

Best regards,
Begaiym, Reputation Manager

9 de janeiro de 2024

Customer support is ACES! Great responsive job. Thanks guys.

Prairie Spirit Trading Post
Estados Unidos
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
Growave deixou uma resposta 10 de janeiro de 2024

Hey, Prairie Spirit Trading Post team,

Thank you so much for your kind words and 5-star review! We're happy to hear that you had a great experience with our customer support team. Delivering excellent service is our top priority, and your positive feedback motivates us to keep up the good work. If you ever have more questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out, we are always here for you 🫶😊

Begaiym, Reputation Manager

11 de março de 2024

Thank you very much !I like this app very much!
工作人员非常耐心帮我们修改问题。100%推荐这个插件。
功能非常齐全。

Threecats
China
5 meses usando o app
Growave deixou uma resposta 12 de março de 2024

Dear Threecats team,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review!🥳 We're delighted to know that you're enjoying our app and the support provided by our team. Your 100% recommendation is incredibly valued. We're thrilled that you find our plugin feature-rich. We're committed to delivering the best experience possible, and your satisfaction is our utmost priority.

Thank you for your support, and we can't wait to continue exceeding your expectations! 🥰💖

Data de edição: 19 de fevereiro de 2024

After I left a bad review expressing my frustration and disappointment with the functionality of this app, Growave have been in contact and sorted all the issues. The app is back functioning well now and the loyalty programme is very popular and well received by my customers. I still have the issue every now and again with an undelivered email, particularly to BT customers, so that’s why I have knocked off a star.

Phoenix Florals
Reino Unido
7 meses usando o app
Growave deixou uma resposta 6 de janeiro de 2024

Dear Phoenix Florals Team,

Thank you for revisiting your review! We're overjoyed to learn that we were able to resolve your issues and that our loyalty program is making a positive impact on your customers. Your feedback is invaluable to us 💖

We acknowledge the recurring issue with undelivered emails, especially affecting BT customers in the UK. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and want to assure you that our team is actively working towards a solution to address this issue effectively.

Your ongoing support means the world to us. Should you have any further questions or feedback, please feel free to reach out. We're committed to ensuring your experience with us continues to improve! 😘

24 de março de 2024

SUPPORT

UNTOUCHED UNITED
Hong Kong, RAE da China
Mais de 4 anos usando o app
Growave deixou uma resposta 25 de março de 2024

Hi there, UNTOUCHED UNITED team,

We're over the moon to receive your 5-star review!🤩Our support team works tirelessly to ensure every customer's needs are met, and we're thrilled to hear about your positive experience. Thank you for choosing us, and we're here for you whenever you need us! 🫶

13 de fevereiro de 2024

Great app for a good price. We got all the features we wanted. Customer service is 10/10, they helped us a lot. Thank you so much!

Ribcap - Fashionable medical helmets and protective headgear
Bélgica
Aproximadamente 20 horas usando o app
Growave deixou uma resposta 14 de fevereiro de 2024

Hello, Ribcap - Fashionable medical helmets and protective headgear,

We appreciate your 5-star review! It's wonderful to hear that our app meets your requirements and that our customer service team provided valuable assistance. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, and thank you for choosing our app! 🤗