Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program, rewards, referrals, photo reviews, Instagram.

Eve Not

Excellent customer service!
Multiple social functions at an affordable price! Do try out the free trial to feel it out yourself!

Hickory Ridge Soaps

This is a truly wonderful app. We've used it for several months now and it is really an asset to our store. The customer service is A++. I highly recommend. Every store should have a wishlist as well as the option to log in with Facebook. It makes it so much easier for the customers.

My Pretty Little Dress

The customer support was great and it was super easy to implement it. Love the app.

Indgn

Just what I was looking for and so much more. Support was great and expedient.

The Vaporatory

Just what we were looking for! It is so helpful to be able to have customers log in through their existing social media accounts! Any questions we had Eldar and the staff were really helpful with and answered right away. Top notch service!

Skyrtaof Iceland

Just started off with this app. Excellent response on customer service. Clean store front design as well.

Vegefruits 4

Great app, excellent support. SocialShopWave app and its support team are very helpful in speeding up the processes of planning and implementation social integration. I would definitely recommend to any shop owner or developer to try SocialShopWave before considering other alternatives.

Cardina Jewels 2

Great App, easy to set up and seems to be doing a great job so far

Find Keep

the turnaround and customer service is superb!

Milajki

Great app & awesome team of support above and beyond! Always very Quick to respond and to solve any custom requests. Very Happy with my experience.