Loyalty program, Reviews +3

Loyalty program, Reviews +3

From $9/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
May 18, 2018

Thank you for all your help! Your customer service is beyond of what is expected, and I am loving using your app! Thank you so much again!

Best wishes for this company!!!

Stoc Casa Online
Portugal
Time spent using app: 3 months
May 18, 2018

SSW has some of the best customer service I've ever interacted with, Kalys is amazing and is always quick to help and is pleasant as well!

Would recommend giving their trial a chance.

Transcendia
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited August 25, 2020

Highly recommend to everyone!
Professional technology and enthusiastic attitude help me modify the effect I want。

Fashiondresses
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited October 22, 2018

This app is amazing and customer support is insane which is a plus! Get the app you’ll love it !!!!!

Alinberidal
Time spent using app: 5 months
May 14, 2018

The app does what it says. The interface is beautiful and easy to use. And in case you face any problems, the customer support is amazing! They're always willing to help. Regardless of what plan you're on!

Superheroteeshop
Time spent using app: 6 months
May 9, 2018

Recommened by one firend, this app is really a strong soft for all shops, it has integrated many function to one app, very strong, the designer Kayla is easy going and helpful, he even help us solve other things about my site, very smart, respond very quickly, high recommended.

Popbridal
Time spent using app: About 21 hours
May 8, 2018

We're new to Social Shop Wave and are very excited about it - it ticks all the boxes. I love that our customers can directly shop our Instagram and the intelligent way our products are gathered and showcased to our users for an easy and super-visual shopping experience. Kayls has been fantastic in providing fast and friendly support - the best app customer experience we've had by a long shot. THANK YOU :)

Redressedco
Time spent using app: About 1 year
May 5, 2018

Highly recommended! Very intuitive and efficient. The customer service is very diligent and responsive!!! Thank you Kalys for the support. They even have a free plan that includes the Wishlist, Reviews, and Social Login!!!!

Rags Tags Bags
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited April 27, 2018

responsive customer service! recommended app!

Minimalist Lab
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 9 months
April 25, 2018

High Recommended, 10 stars I want to give.
It's a strong app with many function, Kalyas reply all our questions very quickly, if you have setting problems with this app, just tell him, he will solve it very soon, really appreciate their service!
Kalyas also help us solve other problems beside this APP, he is so smart, I decide to hire him as our shopify expert.
Really Thank you!