Growave: Loyalty, Wishlist +3

Loyalty program rewards, referral, product reviews, gift cards

From $9/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Heartrepublic

Location Australia

Very good All in one app! And the customer service is topnotch! Support team willing to help out to install features at no extra cost

Supply4bag

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

101 % recommend this all-in-one app :)

After using the growave app about 2 years, I just changed a new theme and requested the growave support team to customize this app on my new theme.
They are really happy to help me again and provide an incredible service, made this app to match my new theme in colors, buttons and everything looks awesome.

Again, thanks for your Tailor-made service.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Review on November 29, 2017
I’m very impressed with all the great features and awesome support of SocialShopWave. They helped for building a community site for my shop.

It is the best app in Shopify that we have experienced, SO HAPPY :)

Cosy Store

I am so happy i chose this app for my website! Everything looks amazing and guys are 24/7 there to help. They've done everything i asked and beyond. I already can see the results and difference this app brings to my online store. Really recommend this app and you definitely wouldn't regret it and guys always there to help and have your back any time. Thank you Kalys again for taking care of my website.

Mookyboutique

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great support! I got help even on weekend

Majolie 2

Location Hong Kong SAR

Amazing support, so fast that it feels like Kalys answers your questions before you even asked them! :-)

Open Anime

Location Singapore

App is a must have for anyone wanting to setup a serious eCommerce store, its community features are one of a kind, wishlist/reviews etc can all by customized to your liking! Their customer support is the best I've ever received from any service, they assisted me with all the customizations I need within a day and re implemented them again the day after as I had changed my theme. You can preview my custom settings here https://www.otakubear.com/

Nest Direct

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 4 years

Amazing support! I got replies and help within a few seconds of writing to them. Highly recommend!!!

Jewelsecrets

I haven't had the app for very long, so I can't comment too much on it, so far so good though. I will edit later on as I test it out.

HOWEVER, in terms of support, I have had some of the best support from them that I have seen in a very long time (and I have dealt with A LOT of companies). Their support is just as good as (if not better than) Shopify support.
Especially Kalys (the support rep that I have been dealing with so far), he's been an absolute pleasure to deal with!!! Anything I needed he's deat with in a very timely manner. Give this guy a raise! :D

Yottapassion

Location Indonesia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Very fast response, Kalys is the best!

Perspective Threads

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Amazing experience! Always available to help you with anything you need while getting everything integrated and set up. Super fast and responsive! But more importantly, great people!

#staywoovy