Growave: Loyalty, Wishlist +3

Loyalty program rewards, referral, product reviews, gift cards

From $9/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Awesome Onyou

This app is very useful and a key to a successful to store. Thank you!

Blush Whimsy

Superstar customer service and customization support!

One80 Darts Supplies

Location Australia

An absolutely amazing application. A must have for anyone that is serious about creating a great store on Shopify. Possibly the best app I have purchased. Not only is the app fantastic, their support is amazing. Setup the whole app in a matter of hours after I requested it and went out of their way to make setup suggestions that would have otherwise gone un-noticed by myself. A 5 Star rating is not enough...

Wynd Technologies Inc

Time spent using app About 4 years

THE BEST SUPPORT EVER!!

Literally I'm chatting with their support to tweak my site and make it look nice. They're REAL people who are super nice and friendly and go out of their way to help you succeed.

I was originally looking at another company (starts with a Y****) but they wanted to charge an arm and a leg for the service. SocialShopWave is cheaper and seriously they're the best people to work with!!!

Zeraca

Location China
Time spent using app About 1 year

This is a really great and powerful APP.

Myyutes

A+ customer service and customization support. App does exactly what is says it does, great to have extra features like community feed and tons of analytics. Very helpful team and priced right.

Barbaras Boutique Barbs

VERY happy with all the features in the $29 package! I am happy to have all the features in one app instead of 3-4. Tech support has been wonderful because it's a Sunday night and they have responded! Thank you ! Only had app since this afternoon but so far very excited to have it.

Chic And Unique Gift Ideas

Incredible App and Support - We've been looking for an "All-in-One" Social type system to build our business. SocialShopWave is THE ANSWER!!! Plus, their support is 10 Stars!!!
They installed all the Apps for us, provided excellent followup guidelines and just are super. Handled a few issues we had on our end very quickly and completely, with excellent followup to be sure all OK.
Stop looking for a great social media App System - SocialShopWave is here!

Love And Design

Absolutely outstanding special thanks to Aiza in support. Nothing is to much trouble and this app actually is driving traffic to my website. WELL worth the investment thank you ...

www.loveanddesign.co.uk

Jewel And Lotus

This is a really great and powerful APP. It's the only APP i've found that allows us to have a robust community on our website using social logins. It also links with Swell for loyalty which gives the loyalty program even more power.
The best part is, the support team is really on point! They helped me with installation, fixing issues on my site, and really went above and beyond in a very quick way! It's a great app and definitely worth the try.